Are Mexicans the ugliest people on Earth?

Are Mexicans the ugliest people on Earth?

I just flew to Mexico City, everyone is hideous. The woman have the ugliest facial structure, apple shaped body with low hanging guts. The men are all unwashed and dress like bums. Honestly I've never seen a more disgusting City of people and I'm from the US which has plenty of ugly fat people.

Attached: 5da03a4b656eac4ea5459c8565aae066.png (1006x545, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/24/a-boy-was-decapitated-on-a-waterslide-the-park-knew-the-ride-could-kill-people-officials-say/?utm_term=.93f7dfa2c684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>apple shaped body

Attached: 1515263641608.png (359x474, 153K)

yes

Chilangos aren't human

A waterslide decapitaded a 10 year old boy in Kansas city.
Pray for america.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/24/a-boy-was-decapitated-on-a-waterslide-the-park-knew-the-ride-could-kill-people-officials-say/?utm_term=.93f7dfa2c684

Yes, and I will personally remove your heart with my bare hands the moment I see you

Their women are pretty good

Attached: swedenbeautifulpeople.png (904x1028, 88K)

Maybe you should hang out in malls and places rich people hang out instead of tianguis and puestos de tortas.

DEATH SLIDE

If the boy had a gun that wouldn't have happend

I just went to Polanca. Everyone is grotesque.

La Condesa was hideous , trash everywhere. Where is this beautiful people neighborhood. These women are plain ugly. I'm sorry.

I'm sure you will. You all are so strong and hard-working, except for when you sleep half the day. Watching you people lay concrete is like old people fuck. Are Mexicans actually good at anything ?

Attached: stupid-mexican-haircuts-05.jpg (600x831, 112K)

>unironically going to shitxico city

Attached: image.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

>Are Mexicans the ugliest people on Earth?
indians/pakis/bengalis are

Why didn't a good guy with a gun stop this?

Stop selfhating, Juanito, you are ok. Yes, brown(not attractive to me, desu), but not ugly.

And that's a good thing
kek

Stupid captcha distracts me from uploading my pics

Attached: 1521870167684.jpg (1080x1349, 357K)

why would you upload this pic if you're trying to prove op wrong, though?

I know what you mean bruh. Yeah I agree but only the ones who are like 70-80% Indigenous and barely have any caucasian blood (which is like a huge chunk of mexico). Any Californian/Mexican here can confirm that they have this unique nose/facial shape that you just look at and realize they’re mexican. Y’all know what I mean.

The ones with a ton of caucasian blood though are hot af. My ex gf was a mexican latina and qT af.

t. lived in California for 7 years and seen plenty of mexicans

Do you really think you can talk shit about us when you’re an Indian nigger?

Shut the fuck up, pajeet.

I'm proving him right while simultaneously saying it is a good thing

Attached: 15539082.jpg (1080x1175, 83K)

>I just flew to Mexico City
why

Attached: 1521594461642.jpg (640x640, 73K)

I don't think they are ugly on average, just really short and scary.

Attached: diosmio.png (364x276, 108K)

lmao you’re so triggered because it’s true. Do you really think every one of the 1.6 billion Indians looks the same after 5000 years of race mixing and caste segregation? No, we stay away from the lower castes and let them fuck each other

I even said the mexicans with a ton of european blood look hot af, but I guess rational thinking isn’t something you’d expect from a native nigger like you, Juan

>Do you really think every one of the 1.6 billion Indians looks the same after 5000 years of race mixing and caste segregation? No, we stay away from the lower castes and let them fuck each other
I know you think this is something to be proud of but it really isn't. It's like, worse than us over there. Under 10% of the people matter while everyone else swims around in feces. It's pretty appalling.