DUDE NOTHING MAKES SENSE LMAO

DUDE NOTHING MAKES SENSE LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sight_&_Sound_Top_50_Greatest_Films_of_All_Time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It actually all makes sense within typical Lynch logic.

>can't into surrealism
aww poor little brainlet lmao

Is he preparing for the title role in the upcoming Arsene Wenger biopic?

Hahah I t-totally got mullholland drive l-look a-at me

He's shit, his movies are shit, his fan base is shit and you're shit

"weird for the sake of weird to look genius" is not genius

He's trying to communicate to normies what it's like for someone as autistic as himself to try and deal with life

feel better, champ?

his fanbase is a cult who says he can do no wrong. he's laughing all the way to the bank.

>DUDE I GOT L Y N C H E D AND CAN'T HANDLE IT LMAOOOO
t. OP

>is not genius
No one said it was. Are you literally arguing with the voices in your head at this point?

>im 15 and go to pleb school

"lynched" isn't an excuse for why it was bad. You suffer from emperors new clothes syndrome.

All smoke and mirrors

>stupid monkey get angry at things it not understand

I feel better knowing that Nocturnal Animals achieved everything this hack tried in his whole career whilst being coherent

Mulholland drive isnt that hard to get, I dont understand. brainlet here too

don't be angry user, it's okay if you can't enjoy this, you can always go watch rick & morty...maybe even that is too much for you, then stick with walking dead or some shit

This thread had so much poteintal and you guys ruined it with your autismal bullshit.

People like different shit....politely, kys

>it's all shit
that doesnt sound nearly as cooly dismissive as you imagined

Everyone gets mulholland.

That's the point, he thinks he's some deep surrealist director but his stuffs facile and entry level

"dude it was just a dream" is pretty shitty surrealism

That's the point. I wouldn't expect a lynch loving moron to get it

"dude it was just a dream" has never been the meaning of any of his films
damn man I was just busting your balls but I guess you actually are a retard
embarrassing!

Look, a bunch of great films that aren't pseudointellectual shit like what Lynch does.

You are welcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sight_&_Sound_Top_50_Greatest_Films_of_All_Time

>everyone gets mulholland
>DUDE NOTHING MAKES SENSE LMAO
pick one

Ignore the Lynch films that happen to be in the list. I forgot about that.

>implying I'm OP

Do you even know what you're arguing, or are you just shitposting like an enraged chimp?

Hes partially right.

The mysterious womans apartment and the switch to the younger male lead in lost highway were suppsed to blur the lines between a dream/false perception; its a pretty common theme of his. I think he relies on it too much as a device and he knows, and captializes, on the plebs thinking "it was all a dream".

>reddit spacing

Just wait for Season 4...

>Sup Forums pettiness

>not formatting your posts in an aesthetic way because you're terrified of some weeaboo faggot thinking you're from another website

Sad!

>it's a pleb thinks Lynch is supposed to make logical sense episode
You literally don't get Lynch if you think the point of his movies is to piece together a purposefully obscure narrative/logic.

??????

the fuck kind of a point was that

I mean im with you a little bit but that literally is the point of Mulholland Dr.

remember Lynch's "ten hints to unlocking this thriller"

reddit spacing started out as a fucking joke anyway, and the newfags of the last 2-3 years ran with it and took it serious. anons have always formatted their posts however the fuck they wanted.

EEEEEEEEEE-LEC-TRI-CITYYYYY

The narrative isn't what makes MD so good though

peanut butter

I can't be the only one with a brand new long nipples fetish surely

Isn't Mulholland Drive the only film from this century on this list?

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

>it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century
>it was the dead
>tfw copy pasting is too hard for you

>Brainlets outing themselves en masse
When will they learn?

A man who once was loved due his amazing view in his area but now just become a sadder version of himself with nothing new to offer? YES.

Wasn't it "kinda" clear? Cooper first tried to save laura by intercepting the original events, but for whatever red room logic, she got snatched away every time back into inescapable.

Then in my understanding he transferred into universe where lauras doppelganger was living. Probably hoping he had fixed everything and was about to bring old laura palmer back into the "host body" of the waitress, cooper instead found out that he was again trapped amidst unfamiliar faces in another universe. While he was reverting back to dougie-state, lauras scream might've implied that barriers of the world where breaking down

people liked Twin Peaks because of the characters, and like in FWWM, Lynch did his damnest to alienate the audience. none of the characters have half the personality they did in the first two seasons. Lynch even managed to film Miguel Ferrer as Albert before he died, but he's barely recognizable as Albert, aside from a couple snarky insults. we get retard Coop for 15 episodes. we get about an episode's worth of Cooper acting like Cooper

most of the series doesn't even take place in Twin Peaks
Audrey is barely in it, and is also a stunted retard
Big Ed and Norma are tacked-on as fuck
the seedy underbelly of Twin Peaks, which was the focus of the original run, is an afterthought

Twin Peaks was never a surrealistic work. there were touches of it, sure, but it was mostly comprehensible to a large audience, which is why it as such a big hit.

There is nothing intellectual about Lynch's films.

the return has sort of soured me on him.

most great works of art have a easily comprehended literal meaning, and a more symbolic deeper meaning that arises under further scrutiny.

Lynch's work is nothing but nonsense and non-sequiturs that the viewer has to distill in order to ascertain the shallow, literal plot.

more and more, it seems like a lazy substitute for depth.

that's exactly why you have to be a brainlet to be confused by them

It was brilliant, you Vick a spaniel.

>most great works of art have a easily comprehended literal meaning, and a more symbolic deeper meaning that arises under further scrutiny
Imagine being so full of shit you actually think that any art that you don't immediately understand on a literal level isn't "great" art

here faggot, a cap of an Sup Forums thread from 2006 with "reddit spacing"

because everything is reddit

>Lynch did his damnest to alienate the audience
Maybe he wanted to make something genuinely unique and closer to his vision for the end of the Twin Peaks story instead of playing half-assed quirky soap opera with half the original cast for the hundredth time
But I guess you're the expert

*blocks your path*

imagine thinking a work of art is great just because it's incomprehensible

I guess Jabberwocky > The Lady of Shalott

Imagine being such a manbaby that you have to willfully misinterpret my post in order to try and one-up me :^)
I hear Game of Thrones is pretty good if you want a TV show to spoonfeed you plot points so you don't have to think too hard bitch

>Game of Thrones
why are lynchcucks so obsessed with that show anyway? you fags bring it up literally every time your naked emperor is criticized

imagine thinking that turning a campy deconstruction of soap operas into a David Lynch Inland Empire clusterfuck was a good idea

it's the same deflection Lost fags did when people pointed out that Lost was shit, because the "2 deep 4 u" insult quit working

If he's intending to expand on it then of course it doesn't make sense now. It's a mystery for a reason.

it was all a dream... woaaaaaaahhhh....

David Lynch's films are similar to "modern art". They make people feel smart and sophisticated simply by not making any sense. People come up with their own interpretations of the events of his films, even though there isn't actually any deep meaning to them. Whereas most films would be criticized for having lots of plot holes, Lynch's films are actually praised for having them.