The name is Bond.Chemical Bond

>The name is Bond.Chemical Bond.

did you also repeat post that bit about the masked magician? because your content needs more work

My kind of thread unironically

>not using ligand field theory complete with symmetry labels

Congrats, you got your high school diploma.

topkek

I'm pretty sure that this stuff does not exist in any way we act like it exists. I think they just tell us it looks like this to make it easier to understand.

And that's the problem with chemistry and especially physics and especially in physics where you are told to just accept things.

best thread on Sup Forums right now

this guy

This. Also Bush did 9/11 and the Earth is actually flat

t. retard pleb

>a chemistry denier

Now I've seen it all

You'd be surprised how close we actually get just by making educated guesses.

Did you see the picture they took of a single molecule?

>American education

>the names bond
>adhesive bond

Redditor.

>You'd be surprised how close we actually get just by making educated guesses.

I don't think we get close at all. Sure we can make models and assumptions as to how this all works, but you'll never hold an electron.

In fact, it all makes a little too much sense. It's much easier to believe these are all concepts, and physics itself is almost all just theory, nothing can actually be proven.

You can prove things with math and biology but chemistry and physics not so much.

>the absolute state of Sup Forumseddit

Why are there literally 50 threads in the catalog which are just straight reposts where OP doesn't participate? It's very strange...

>tfw to intelligence for chemistry

Go to your contaiment board you poop/sci/le

While we're on the subject,
>taken 2
2 where?

What's the joke

So this is the kind of poster I share this board with.

Taken to my butthole lmao

idris elba

We've literally split atoms and have completely original synthetic materials made because of our understanding of how chemistry and physics work
You can with consistency demonstrate chemical reactions perfectly 100 out of 100 times within a lab based on our understanding of chemistry and physics
It's so relatively fucking easy to make a new chemical element any Joe Shmoe university can do it and name it after themself
Formerly chucks lmao

Is dat sum OC

>It's so relatively fucking easy to make a new chemical element any Joe Shmoe university can do it and name it after themself

This is just more proof it's all made up. It's piss easy to make any sort of art.

As fresh as it gets

fuck chemistry and fuck the jews

Bond.
Basildon Bond.

i know what you mean but to some extent it does. see pic related.
Still the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics does make the structure of atoms difficult to visualize, so the rings etc are largely symbolic.

Of course you will never "hold" an electron, since you're made of electrons and electrons don't touch each other, you dumb fuck

>american education

>AMERICANS

Why are americans so fucking dumb?

every time

That's it. I'm done with this chemistry shit

is this post kino?

americans were a msitake

Yes, that's why they're called models. They take something that's very difficult to even "see" and makes them nice and clean and perfect for us.

it's called a scientific model

they're used to predict, not to fully understand

it's the marxist indoctrination taking us further from God each day

>usa

this but unironically

designated american hate thread

>all these (You)sridiculing this user for merely pointing out the true fact that the Bohr model model of the atom is only interpretive and is in no literal sense an accurate representation of the nature of atoms or atomic bonds

leave user alone!

Its one of those posts designed to be retarded and right at the same time. Which retards can't resist.

All models are wrong, some are useful, etc.

Bitch niggga, I don't even believe in arithmetic.

I need this picture framed in my living room.

thats cos ur a fucking redditlad

literal reddit thread being babysat

Unironically this.

I know we're all piling on here but I understand where he is coming from and I have this problem with a lot of things. I don't think I'm stupid, or he is necessarily right but human beings on the whole will accept just about anything if it finishes the conversation faster.