Preferring beer over wine

>preferring beer over wine

Attached: 1507378619338.gif (645x773, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waitrose.com/ecom/products/terre-di-faiano-primitivo-organico-puglia/607989-348541-348542
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate the taste of grapes

>drinking poison

Attached: 1513981285325.png (1066x600, 276K)

Whiskey

hahaha u look like this xD

Attached: epic argument.png (1122x900, 143K)

wine: drunk by all great men since time immemorial
beer: tastes like piss, full of estrogen; soyboy drink

>being a muslim

>drinking alcohol

Attached: image.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>not understanding different drinks for different occasions

Wine in spring and fall. Beer in summer and winter. Debate me

Attached: Untitled (2).png (499x264, 66K)

Oh Wojack what has become of you

continuing to drink beer after the first attempt automatically makes you a soyboy, spare us your excuses

>preferring wine over beer

Attached: 1521604406587.png (632x756, 26K)

Meme

Why would I debate a good opinion?

see:

can someone tell me the difference between beer, wine, liquor, and shots?
The only time I drank alcohol was in France and it was by accident.

Attached: 1510606824898.png (657x527, 11K)

beer: soyboy drink
wine and liquor: manly drinks
shots: party drinks

Kid?

nah i'm just not informed about alcohol drinks
I mean look at my flag

t. descendant of Germans

Attached: Alcohol_belt.png (1197x1000, 60K)

>a non angry brit replies to me

Attached: dubUD4u.png (1100x700, 803K)

>having the same drinking habits as a 45 year old lonely soccer mum

I don't like the taste of white wine and red wine gives me a massive headache

Beer tastes like liquid bread (I know sounds stupid) and is very refreshing and nice

Wine is earthy and thymy (port and Sherry are really sweet tho)

Whisky is the most disgusting thing ever concocted by man and is only reserved for alcoholics and people who have nothing to live for. It is seriously disgusring and smells like paint thinner

Cocktails are designed to be sweet and pleasant and pleb/girl friendly and they give you a good buzz but are expensive to buy

Wine belt's a little off for UK but I like this picture

Love beer, but I'd prefer wine if good bottles weren't so expensive. You can't get a decent wine under €10, and the better ones start from €50.

So, beer it is.

>manly drinks
Maybe in French culture. I've never heard any groups of guys "go out for wine", women do that sort of thing here.

Even cheap Pinot noir and Ports are really good. You have to shill bigtime for a good Shiraz or Sauvignon tho

>Whisky is the most disgusting thing ever concocted by man and is only reserved for alcoholics and people who have nothing to live for. It is seriously disgusring and smells like paint thinner

I like whisky, especially the really peaty ones like Lagavulin.

I much prefer cognac though.

*ancestral culture
wine is the drink of philosophers, writers, rulers, military generals, rulers... all great men were wine drinkers
I realize that you don't hear about Americans going out for a glass of wine but American men are all soyboys anyway

>Even cheap Pinot noir and Ports are really good

No, they really aren't. If it costs less than €10, it's not good.

My currently favorite bottle is Terre di Faiano, a primitivo. Very heavy, earthy and flavorful. Goes well with heavy meals like steak or cheese.

beer comes from a cereal, not always the same, that is fermented, comes between 4% and 10%, best served cold
wine usually comes grapes but there is also rice wine, completely different but very good as well, also the product of fermentation, comes arond 12-15%, deeper taste, usually drank as culinary complement during meals
liquor and spirits are more varied, much stronger usually around 40%, can either drink them in cheap cocktails to get plastered at parties or drink them after a meal for digestion, like here we can have calvados, distilled cider, after a big meal as a digestif, it's the cherry on the cake that leaves you merry
shots are the whiplash of alcohol, a small glass of strong alcohol that gives you a boost, quite vulgar

wine is stronger than beer, mon gars
how does it feel to drink weaker stuff than your women?

>Less than 10euro

Sorry I didn't catch that the first time. That is literally soda price tier. If that's your idea of a "cheap" wine then yeah maybe you shouldn't be drinking wine, lol

Attached: michael1.jpg (399x382, 24K)

>Terre di Faiano

Link:
waitrose.com/ecom/products/terre-di-faiano-primitivo-organico-puglia/607989-348541-348542

t. winelet
kek

Beer is bitter like drinking pee

Wine is like grape juice that has a burning sensation.

something's wrong with your tongue, go see a doctor asap

Bavarian here.
Beer in general is a basic food here.

I also drink wine sometimes.

Still beer is basic food, wine is a luxury.

Not sure I understand. You don't think a bottle of wine for 10 euros is cheap? Or if you do, then why object?

>not drinking poison

Attached: 1519808416147.jpg (832x468, 78K)

Why? About the beer or the wine?

both

fuck jealous beer gets the shit taxed out of it and wine is hardly taxed at all for some reason. Needs to be subsidised to be kept alive and even then its basically as filler alcohol.

Can you embarass yourself somewhere else?

Well what do they taste like to you? I don't have the "acquired taste" meme because I only ever consume Eucharistic wine and it tastes sweet but when swallowing it it burns the throat.

From childhood I had very small sips of beer and it was inedible because it had a disgusting strong bitter taste

>fuck jealous beer gets the shit taxed out of it and wine is hardly taxed at all for some reason.
Apart from Foster's, do you have much of a beer industry? Australia's a big wine producer, might explain why it gets taxed less. Or were you talking about imports?
Your vagina has no power here, little snowflake.

The wine is cheap but so are you.

So everyone agrees with me, this is a great day. Thanks!

Your taste evolves with age, what you found bitter or sour as a kid you later enjoy

Fosters has nothing to do with Australia I've never seen anybody drink it i think it has to be imported. Theres a huge beer industry pretty much everything people drink is locally made.
It' just taxed so a generic six pack costs $18 and a case of 24 $45-50
while you can get a 4 litre case of wine for $10 and normal slightly better bottles for less

>It' just taxed so a generic six pack costs $18 and a case of 24 $45-50

Holy shit. I'm so sorry to hear that.

maybe the beer piss thing is kind of right since I dislike blonde beer and only drink brown because blonde is too sweet
brown is more bitter and deeper, it's very good
if you can get your hands on chimay blue, gulden draak or old tom's strong ale, try them because they're the best
but wine certainly doesn't taste like grape juice, nowhere near as sweet enough

>blonde is too sweet
I don't even want to know what kind of beer you get to drink.
Dark, Blond or whatever comes in a very big variety of tastes. You can't really categorize the taste just by the beer type.

>drinking prosecco with a nice fish meal
feels really good man

Attached: 1515280405212.png (600x776, 397K)

chouffe, triple karmeliet, whatever, all that stuff, too sweet for me

very nice digits and meal my man.

>Preferring wine over beer

Attached: 1520285313766.png (400x400, 92K)

You should make a beer tour through Bavaria.
Beer is a form of art.
If you ever have a chance to get your hand on "Weltenburger Barock Dunkel" Take it. This is a masterpiece of beer.

everywhere in Europe buying single beers from fucking corner shops was cheaper per drink than cases even fucking Rome
don't get me started on pub drinks

Attached: 1510845534365.png (750x800, 196K)

no, already found my beers, don't care for Germany
belgians beers are better anyway

>belgians beers
based but germans have a nice variety of beers, worth trying

beers are expensive in your shithole ?

>belgians beers
Then enjoy sour sweet blonde and bitter dark.
kek

>and bitter dark.
the good stuff, you should take notes

Belgian beer is criminally underrated.

Attached: affligem-dubbel-30cl-500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

>Beer
>Wine
>Needing a shitload of calories to get drunk

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Wine contain alot more estrogen than beer, just saying.

>Caring about calories
>paraGAY

Attached: gaynow.png (645x467, 45K)

>being so fat you start counting calories

Attached: Attack.gif (300x297, 971K)

what's the reasoning behind this

>Beer tastes like liquid bread (I know sounds stupid) and is very refreshing and nice
>Wine is earthy and thymy (port and Sherry are really sweet tho)
Pretty accurate
>Whisky is the most disgusting thing ever concocted by man and is only reserved for alcoholics and people who have nothing to live for. It is seriously disgusring and smells like paint thinner
Whisky tastes basically like hyper-concentrated beer. Vodka does give me those feelings you describe though