Why is seth so obsessed with incest?

Why is seth so obsessed with incest?

He voices stan, and his real life sister voices hayley

Incest is a normie fetish now most of the big clips4sale clips are incest

hes an atheist, therefore he has no moral barometer

He's jewish

Every good story contains incest.

Incest probably happens more often than stuff like pedophilia or even homosexuality.

This shit happens in family guy too, does seth want to fuck his sister?

He's a liberal, so he sees nothing wrong with stuff like incest, pedophilia and bestiality.

How? I seriously can't even see how it could happen. Maybe it's just because my family isn't affectionate at all, but I've never understood the impulse, or how something could even be initiated. Do you just walk up to your sister and ask if she wants to fuck? Wouldn't that be awkward if she says no?

no its like seducing any other woman, actually its even easier.

You don't just go up and ask you asshat. You've got to work on it otherwise it would be fucking embarrassing.

Back in the middle ages people fucked cousins all the time to keep shekels in the family

>Do you just walk up to your sister and ask if she wants to fuck?
you fool around a little when you're kids
then hormones take over and the fooling around becomes sexual

Most incest happens between cousins, not siblings and that's because cousins usually don't live with each other so they never develop the Westermarck effect but they'll still have enough unsupervised contact with each other for stuff to happen.

I felt up my second cousin twice removed once. And she wanted me to fuck her at one point.

>tfw no female cousins
I feel like I missed out on a lot

>You've got to work on it
No, that's what I'm saying. I can't see how that would even happen. I understand that normal families hug each other and are more affectionate than mine, but things like intentional contact, groping, and going in for kisses sure as fuck can't be normal, right? Wouldn't a normal person's reaction to flirting from a relative be disgust?

I mean, I know my family is fucked up, but I didn't think it was that bad.

>dad has a smoking hot cousin 10 years older than me

she's almost 40 now and still smoking hot

So you never play seductively with your cousin? Most psychologist agree the first sexual experience of people happens between cousins or brothers, which doesn't mean they fuck and they spawn kids, because sexuality is more than just sticking a penis. Kisses, foreplay, rubbing, masturbations or groping can be ways to explore sexuality as young people.

Well let me put things in perspective. My second cousin twice removed threw some suggestive hints at me, and I just went for it. I mean yeah they'll be disgusted at you if you're ugly but if you're at least decent looking, there's a chance one of your cousins finds you attractive and sends signals.

>So you never play seductively with your cousin?
No, they all live on a different continent and I barely know them. I have a sister, but I don't think we ever even hugged as children. Maybe this is why I'm so bad at reading signs from women. .

I'm a ugly chubby guy and I played a lot with my cousins, one of them was 1 year older than me and she was the first boobs I ever saw.

Well, there ya go.

I know this is bait but it's amazing that some people think incest and pedophilia/bestiality are at all comparable

Incest is only when you produce offspring.

Seth had a really fucked up childhood

His mom would make all sorts of sex jokes in front of him while I'm public at her dinner parties

Seth Green was actually shocked by some his stories in one of the comment tracks I think it was for the family Guy episode when they first came back from being cancelled

(((psychologists)))

'Course you wouldn't, you sick fuck.

Westermarck effect isn't real. There are no cases showing any such conditioning, in fact there's a couple studies showing how it doesn't happen. Actual research has shown most animals and humans are able to tell if someone is their direct sibling even if they were separated at or before birth. If cousins lived with each other they'd fuck more often.

>two consenting adults is comparable to an adult and a child or animal who is unable to consent
Hmm

Pedophilia isn't at all comparable to bestiality you knot obsessed fuck. The former is natural.

So then what explains my revulsion towards my sister when every other guy seems to think she's hot?

Consent is a spook

Because shes your sister and more genetically similar to you than a cousin. Even if you never knew her you'd be repulsed.

> What is sibling repulsion
Lol, do you even have a sister mejt ?

My parents didn't let me and my sister interact with anyone else, forced us to be our own friends - like they'd complain every time we'd play apart -, and would left us to our own devices whenever we were together only checking up on us every few hours. We still got to interact with other kids at school, but because of our parents we were co-dependent as fuck on each other. My sister would have panic attacks whenever we stayed too long apart.

So when we hit our preteens and everybody at school were bragging about this and that, well... we had no one to experiment but ourselves. So that's why i ended up fucking my sister.

>creating retarded incest babies that will have terrible lives and grow up to be useless fucking losers is better than having sex with a dumb animal that doesn't even know what's going on and wouldn't even give a fuck either way

Pics?

yeah no I don't believe that at all

you fucking psychotic that is literally the opposite of how it works

>things that never happened

But it could, though!

Because (((tv)))

Well, I don't know about that. I've got another sister who I didn't grow up with and I don't really feel the same way about her. Like I'm grossed out when my primary sister sits too close to me and want space but I don't mind when my other sister does the same. Not that I want to fuck her per se but the sustained skin contact doesn't make me want to put some distance.

any incest kino?

>that episode where Jeff is skinned alive by Roger
TOO FAR

>enter the void
>i stand alone
>beautiful kate
>spanking the monkey

>but things like intentional contact, groping, and going in for kisses sure as fuck can't be normal, right?
for me it is pretty normal, kissing my sister on the lips since childhood. also grope and touch her tits all the time, usually somewhat "accidentally" but she knows that I have a crush on her and doesn't mind.

being related is your "in"

>the first cunny i ever saw was my 5 year old cousin
idk weather to thank or curse you for making me remember that

storytime?

>be 11 years old
>cousin, 18 or so, gets pregnant off of some guy from HS
>happened at the very end so she manages to graduate just fine
>he ditches her and she's left a single mom
>her parents are pissed and make her give up the baby for adoption (pretty fucked up but baby ended up getting adopted by some family member and she got to see him often enough)
>she goes along with it because they convinced her she would have nowhere to go if her parents kicked her out
>this cousin happens to babysit me on most weekdays
>she gets really really depressed but eventually starts to calm down a bit
>she keeps giving me weird looks and even little me notices her staring at me while thinking I don't notice
>not talking to me as much but making more physical contact with me
>she starts complaining about pain in her chest, and me being a well-meaning 12 year old wants to help her and asks what's wrong
>she makes me promise not to tell anyone
>she locks all the doors and closes all the blinds and takes me up to my room and holds me very close and very tightly

>unzips her jacket and lifts up her shirt to reveal her breasts tucked into her bra
>I'm stunned and confused, I don't do anything but she grabs me tighter with her left hand and she starts breathing pretty heavily while shaking a little bit
>she slips one of her breasts out from her bra, it was pretty large but kinda perky, with a huge nipple on it, with a bit of milk leaking out
>tells me that her breasts are hurting because they're so full and she needs me to suckle to empty them
>also she still wants to keep her milk supply up so she can feed her baby when she visits
>I don't know what to do, I know this isn't something normal, but she pulls me into her chest and sort of mashes my face up against her breast
>my penis gets really hard and it brushes up against her leg
>her left hand holds my head against her breast while her right alternates between rubbing my back, sticking down my underwear to brush up against my butt, and back up to my head to rub my hair
>finally give in and find her nipple with my lips, it had been dripping milk on my cheek
>close my lips and start sucking
>feels very good, nice and warm and the milk is warm too, very sweet
>she starts giving me lots of kisses on my head, short ones and long wet ones
>right hand goes into her pants, later found out this was her masturbating
>several different points she starts moaning a lot and stops kissing me
>keep sucking for a while until the milk stops coming, then she has me switch breasts
>this one is even fuller, takes me a long time
>she starts sticking her right hand down my shirt (I'm on my belly kinda) and rubs up against my chest and nipples, then she goes back to my butt again and starts grabbing onto me tightly
>really weird but keep on sucking

>finally when she's empty she says she's going to reward me
>flips me over and shoves me onto my back
>she gets on hands and knees over me and gets my shirt off and slips my pants down
>just my underwear on me
>runs her hands up and down my small body
>kisses up and down my chest and onto my forehead
>finally she looks me right into my eyes for what felt like forever
>lands a passionate kiss on my lips while her knee is weighing down on my chest
>long kiss evolves into french kiss and I don't know what to do, she's completely in control
>as she's doing this her right hand sneaks down into my pants and starts massaging my penis, so hard it hurts
>not very large so she's kind of fumbling around with it
>she breaks the kiss and pulls my underwear all the way off
>starts sucking up and down on the little shaft
>at this point I have the weirdest mix of pleasure, confusion and horror, part of me wants it to end
>finishes me off with her hand and I shoot the tiniest load of all time and she laughs for the first time
>it hurt a lot and I can't think straight for a few seconds, first time I ever actually came
>cum lands on my stomach and she licks it off
>tells me I've been very good to her and she would like to do this with me more but I can never tell anyone
>tell her okay and she gives me a big hug and tells me she's kind of my mom now

I'm kind of fucked for life as a result of this. The urge was very strong to throw in people walking the dinosaur.

>>So when we hit our preteens and everybody at school were bragging about this and that, well... we had no one to experiment but ourselves. So that's why i ended up fucking my sister.
Wow very believable

I see

There is literally nothing wrong with bestiality as long as the animal is larger than a human male.

I'm just very very close to my sister, and we're very close since childhood days and share all our secrets with each other and with all I mean all.

whoa there friendo

>mother milk
>sweet and nice
lmao liar

I mean its disgusting as fuck but sure it shouldnt be a crime

What happened after helper?

Even worse

greentext it

this, I don't even care if it's fake

why is he so obsessed with looking like an intellectual? why is he so obsessed with films and cartoons from the 70s and 80s?

You're a child, you don't understand a lot of things yet. Many people are different from you

He's not. Those are things he likes.

>You're a child, you don't understand a lot of things yet.
I'm 27. Is it seriously that weird to you that I haven't fucked a cousin, or that I was curious about someone saying it was incredibly common?

No, I just figured that by 27 you'd have figured out that you likely have no idea if your life experiences are the norm are not, so I assumed you were young.

People are way more different than you think my dude.

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia, as long as the child consents.

>you'd have figured out that you likely have no idea if your life experiences are the norm are not
I obviously have, since all of my posts include me acknowledging that my family is life is very far from normal, and I'm perfectly aware of that. I just wasn't aware that incestuous actions were as common as people here are saying. I mean, how was I supposed to know that? It's not like most people freely give information about hooking up with relatives.

Another thread where I feel jelly about never having incest. My life is so boring and hollow.

You really think I'm gonna read all of that?

why can't it be normal for my mom to give me a handie from time to time

we're all adults here

I'm sorry that you have the attention span of a goldfish, I hope that your mental health eventually improves.

He's actually not though.

>My second cousin twice removed
That's not incest you fucking retard

It's just not really worth it reading a massive wall of text that supposedly explains to me why pedophilia is okay, because every sane person knows that it's not. Your lame attempt at trolling is so boring it fails to be entertaining.

bump

no

He gave it back though, they're good

That was for a one episode gag

>Seth is currently dating an actress who is playing a popular female character who is banging her nephew

really maks u think

>does seth want to fuck his sister?