Actors Sup Forums loves that you fucking hate

Actors Sup Forums loves that you fucking hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU
discord.gg/wae43q
youtu.be/IrWvgNmQO5g
youtube.com/watch?v=EIvXiDAjsX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums
it's just one guy, user, all of his spam is typed out the exact same way.

and I agree, the kid is nothing special

Why is he so cute bros

he's offensively ugly

What does that have to do with his career?

There's an entire discord of people taking about him everyday in case you don't know

pedos gonna ped

It's funny that some people on /tv keep memeing that he will grow up looking like Bran stark but it turned out he's the best looking one out of the ST cast

It proves that Sup Forums is wrong 95% of he time

what does Anonymous' opinion of him being cute have to do with his career? nothing, I was commented on the objective fact that this kid is hideous.

I do know, I used to go there. What does that have to do with anything? It's very obvious when its one person spamming.

Sorry, that's Noah

I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest, pedo-pandering shit.

>I do know, I used to go there.
what's it called?

I love Froggo too, carl

/stg/

Brap brap richie

youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

Why do I have the suspicion all of the ST child actors are going to grow up to be irrelevant?

>No, I'm not jealous

Because the vast majority of actors are completely irrelevant after a few years?

Stg doesn't exist, it's simply a myth

Yeah. Probably. Maybe I'm just misled because of all the hype behind the series.

3 of the 5 of them are going to be completely irrelevant, pro tips- Finn isn't one of them

Why. Give your reasons. I'd argue 1 of them will at least have an actual career afterwards. But what makes you think its him? Curious.

Probably will. Unless one of them continues to star in successful movies/shows but even then the hype wouldn't be as big as it is now.

He's not Carl, I'm Carl.

Nice MacBook carl

I don't hate Robert de Niro, but fuck is he hyped as the best actor ever. I actually respect him a lot because he doesn't even try when he's on a bad movie (That is 95% of what he's been in). Heck, he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's not trying

Not really. I need a new one.

the black kid and the gurl have pottential

Have a hotdog, OP

>nibbles off the end without biting the bun
CUTE

You're only half right. Pro tips: the girl is going to be complete irrelevant

>not eating at the halal cart behind him
racist

> but fuck is he hyped as the best actor ever
It's kind of strange how that worked out. He's great, but I don't see why he gets pinned as one of the greatest of all time.

Isn't she a bit too thin to fit in the Godzilla suit?

If what they say about Finn smashing his role as Richie is true, that will prove the kid actually has some talent and he'll get more work/recognition.

Actresses have pretty short shelf lives, desu. Millie could end up doing well, but her next few steps will be critical. My biggest concern for her is that she's such a meme right now. People can be fickle and often get sick of people who are in the public eye too much. Finn and Noah could have a shot, but probably not as leading men. Which, to be honest, isn't a bad thing. Character actors tend to last a lot longer.

Thanks for making me hard

Me in the left

I feel like Finn will probably end up like Ezra Miller.

>Me in the left
>in

Join th raddit finn wolfhard discord
discord.gg/wae43q

I think they'll be fine if they can find the right roles and stay in their lane.
>The black kid is a pretty good actor, maybe he'll get more dramatic roles. >Eleven will be fine if she doesn't become fat or crazy, she's pretty talented.
>Toothless will probably do comedies and probably be a Seth Rogen type actor.
>Noah should be alright as long as he stays in the closet.
>Finn will forever be loved by teen girls and he's not the strongest actor but he's very likable.

In terms of looks? Doubt it. Finn is handsome, but Ezra Miller is capeshit handsome. He could get those sort of quirky indie roles though.

>Ezra Miller is fucking beautiful.
FTFY

He has disgusting feet, meanwhile finn has nice feet

Good thing I'm not into feet.

>Ezra Miller is fucking beautiful.
That's what I mean, just less gay. I think Finn's a cute kid, and he'll probably grow up to be a handsome man, but Ezra Miller is fucking A-List movie star gorgeous. Two completely different levels.

Oddly, I can see him and Finn playing similar roles to early Ezra, but they're two entirely different types of actor.

nah i was talking about the kind of roles he would get too. Indie stuff seems to be Finn's strong suit.

But as you said, Finn is handsome but Ezra is next level honestly.

Can Ezra Miller pooped his pants while still being teen heartthrob at the same time though?
youtu.be/IrWvgNmQO5g

OMG

How did that costume end up so popular with little girls? Or is this some sorta Sup Forums selection bias.

They could be slutty and nerdy at the same time

>He could get those sort of quirky indie roles though.
I forgot to put that in my post above, but that's exactly where I see Finn in the future. He's also into directing, so maybe one day he'll just say "fuck acting" and stay behind the camera.

They're both weirdos to be honest.

(i remember watching something weirder but i can't find it)
youtube.com/watch?v=EIvXiDAjsX8

Pretty weirdos though.

Do americans actually eat shit from these hotdog stands, arent you fucking afraid of getting poisioned?

Tourists eat from them. New Yorkers are afraid of being poisoned.

We seek out ways to get poisoned so we can sue for tens of millions of dollars.

Finn's older brother Nick lurks here and he doesn't like people disrespecting and fapping to his little bro.

We know you do, Nick. You literally will not stop talking about it. Finn's an actor and, sadly, this is the age of the Internet. He'll have to learn to deal with it.

>Or is this some sorta Sup Forums selection bias.
No, Harley Quinn has easily been the most popular cosplay choice with females of all ages for decades. Suzy Sigh Skwa just made it slightly sluttier.

Sup Forums wuvs you too, Knack.

Not Nick, I just wanted to warn OP before he shows up and calls everyone a pedo and brags about his voice over work.

It's okay, Nick. We're used to it.

It's not bragging if the work is prodigious, you tasteless, pedophillic rube.

Checked, both kids are Jews. Jewish nepotism again. Such a tiny population just happens to get the roles.

>both kids are Jews
what the fuck are you even talking about?

kek, Nick is becoming a meme

This is why everyone likes Finn and not you.

Maybe that's because for the last 1000 years, Jews have embraced drama and the arts while actors were not allowed to be buried in Catholic cemeteries until literally the fucking 20th century. Fucking read a book you ignorant twat. You know NOTHING of the world.

What the fuck do they talk about?

Countless people apply for these roles, yet Spielberg says he found the next Han Solo at a Bar Mitzvah and then it comes out that this guy needs acting lessons he's so bad.

Wash that shit of your mouth you mong.

ur mam

They all look ugly as sin here except the ginger girl. They're not going to have careers if they don't escape puberty unscathed.

>Countless people apply for these roles
Do they? Tell me, user, tell me how the casting process for a movie like Star Wars. Tell me all about Breakdown Services. Tell me all about applying to drama school and how you got your first agent. Tell me about the casting community here in New York and out in LA. Who are the offices I should look out for? I want YOU to tell ME about my fucking job.

>little girls

he's a little fucking SJW. did anyone see how he reacted at that awards ceremony when that one cunt, who won an award, went on a diatribe at the SAG awards? these little kids are all cucked.

christ, doesn't this kid realize that no one wants to see his fucking underwear. that's SO '90s.

You being a little sneaky cunt and asking a barrage of questions does not negate my original point. Countless people apply for (or want) these roles mong, you should know that, or at least pretend you do.

He was raised that way, what do you expect. His dad does work with indigenous people and I'm pretty sure at least one of his parents are Jewish.

Why didn't they cast the kid from Baby Driver as Han Solo when he looks and acts exactly like him? Oh right, he's not one of them.

Countless people want plenty of shit in life, cry me a fucking river. Countless people do not "apply" for a-list acting gigs. That's not how it fucking works at that level. No one fucking "applies" for a role like Han Solo, those are offer only. Co-stars and Gues-stars are sent out via breakdown services, and agents can submit talent that way, but show business is a lot more complicated than you think it is. If you think it's as simple as being Jewish and sailing to the top, you're out of your fucking mind. I work with Jewish actors every day of my goddamn life who are currently waiting tables hoping for auditions. I went to school with them. They are friends of mine and they are worse off than me. I've gotten them meetings with my fucking agent and they've been passed over. You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

Do you know how many broke-ass Jewish actors would have KILLED to play the lead in 'Baby Driver'? Why didn't (((they))) cast one of their own? Oh right, because you're fucking retarded and do not no a single thing about this industry. I don't go down to whatever godforsaken fly-over shithole you live in and tell you how to shitpost from your mothers basement. Don't sit here and lecture me on my fucking job.

Isn't he like 6'4?

How'd you get into the business? Have you worked with any big names?

That and he can't be that bad if he openly browses this website from time to time. Most hardcore SJWs i know avoid this place like the black plague.

Froggo comes here?

Yeah he said so in a live stream awhile back. He finds some of the content here funny.

>CHECKED
nice trips senpai

I went to drama school at the university and conservatory level, then started doing smalltime off-off Broadway theatre and showcasing for agents until I finally got one. I then started auditioning for television. I've worked with big names, but the road to get there takes years and years. There is DEFINITELY nepotism within the industry, but to pin it on a Sup Forumslack Jewish conspiracy is ludicrous and does not account for the nuance of the industry. If you know somebody, you're chances of meeting somebody are higher. If your family is wealthy and can support you, you will have a much easier time. It's as simple as that, and that goes for every facet of life.

Now, are there a seemingly disproportionate number of Jewish people working in the industry? Of course, but as I said, that goes back hundreds of years. Throughout almost the entirety of human history, how business was not considered a dignified profession, and to a large degree still isn't. But the Jews have consistently been involved in the arts. And not just at high levels, look at fucking borscht belt comics and vaudeville performers. It was not glamorous work, but it was an industry that they embraced. Going back to Europe, it was one of the industries they were allowed to work in. It's the same with blacks in the music industry. There is a strong tradition of black musicians, because Jim Crow era America it was one of the few occupations they could get wealthy doing. They've Jews have worked in the arts for centuries, and if you have family in the business, IN ANY BUSINESS, your likelihood of entering and succeeding in that business is significantly higher. In New York City, theater was big among Jewish and Russian immigrants. They went on to start theatres and shape the Broadway theatrical tradition, and if your family is successful, odds are you too can be successful. So, is there "Jewish nepotism" in acting? Sure, but it is not as nefarious as people here make it out to be.

>"Godforsaken fly-over shithole you live in"

bro, my state is underwater and has just as many minorities yet the average person here has better living standards than commiefornia which is why so many people are fleeing your liberal trap state

I wasn't the user talking about the Jewish thing, I was just curious as to how you started lol
But thank you for the info. I have another question, if you don't mind answering. If I'm looking for an agent, how would I know who's good and not just trying to rip me off?

Froggo is cute but I prefer Noah desu.

bump

No problem. I just get irritated when people try to frame show business in that way. As for getting an agent who is good, that's tricky and there's no one tried and true method. First of all you need to figure out what kind of career you want to have. Think of an actor who's footsteps you'd like to follow in and research their history. Find out what school they went to, what their first roles were, who represents them and try to emulate that.You can figure out who the agents are by asking around and using IMDBpro. SAG-AFTRA provides a free list of franchised agents (only go for one who is franchised with them. It won't necessarily tell you that they're good, but you will at least know that they're legit and law abiding). You can look at their client list on IMDBpro, and see their rank and shit like that. Look into their clients and see if they're working frequently and what casting offices they work with. Get the appropriate training, then audition for anything and everything you can find. Use backstage and actors access. Build up material for a reel and get good headshots. Unless you're ten years old, no agent will be interest in you as a client without a solid marketing package. You also want to be crystal clear about who you are and where you think you belong in the industry. Who do you come off like (think Seth Rogan meets Rami Malek, Ed Helms meets Johnny Depp. Anything specific that will paint a picture in the agent's eye) When you have your shit together, you can also start utilizing pay-to-plays like One on One or Actor's Connection to meet industry people. Never sign with an agent who asks for money up front, that's illegal and the best way to tell if they're trying to rip you off. Really what's most important if you're starting out is getting training and credits. Meet with casting directors at workshops. It's all about building professional relationships/

Thank you so much for taking your time to share that with me. Have a good day, or night, depending on where you are.

No problem, senpai. Good luck!

HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING JEW

you have to go back