ITT: scenes that hit too close to home for Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8
youtube.com/watch?v=glaplW3daEw
youtube.com/watch?v=cCv5uWU9UQI
youtube.com/watch?v=PFJkyTWXf5o
youtube.com/watch?v=rro5pGM9uas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shouldn't you be writing your Top 10 reasons not report your refugee rapist?

or Why pedophiles are the good guys and all you people judging them are pedophobic bigot scum

This legit made me angry because it reminded me of how I am

Don't watch this movie if you're a teen on hormones

attractive male = not an asshole
unattractive male = asshole

Yeah because being nice works out great

I wish I was a nerd. I'm just a stupid loser. Nerds actually do well later in life.

>tfw stupid nerd with self-destructive tendencies

Being nice does not mean being a floor-mat, and the "nice things" you think you do aren't "nice," it's just expected human behavior.

The only people that think holding a door open for someone is "notable" are schizophrenic liberals and delusional Incels.

>tfw no gf,virgin,and i'm 23
Not planning to have one too...

>High school is 40 hours of class a week. College is 15-20. And if you don’t want to live with other kids, go to school around here! Go to Pittsburgh State! Live at home! Don’t get me wrong. I think living at home would be unnecessary and stupid. But it’s better than sitting college out just because you irrationally hate yourself.

But people who don't hold open doors are on par with Hitler desu

Women grow bored with men that are nice to them, they want the prototypical alpha male, who are usually assholes. If they settle for a "nice" guy, it's only because they are codependent or have no other men who are interested.

Yeah, well at least i don't look like I have super autism
Go play with your legos, bitch

fuck you legos bitch

no it's most definitely because mark was an ugly, weasely nerd. the winklevoss twins are actually a lot like mark, they just had the benefit of being born into chad bodies. erica would never say something like that to them if she were breaking up with one of them because even if they were assholes, she knows they'd still be getting easy pussy after her.

>they want the prototypical alpha male, who are usually assholes

Woah there buddy, you're reaching your hand into the bucket of assumptions here. Alpha males are high-energy and assertive, but the ones who are genuine assholes rarely go anywhere productive in life.

delete this you SJW numale cuck

>Characters that hit too close to home for Sup Forums

>weird looking
>poor social skills/personal hygiene
>lifts weights and tries to act macho to mask his insecurities
>alcohol and sex obsessed pervert
>spends most of his time at home because he has no friends
>uses some random fat chick (Lena Dunham) for sex but ends up falling in love with her because he's a hopeless romantic at heart
>very rash and emotional but completely out of touch with his feelings, and prone to extreme emotional outbursts

youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8

youtube.com/watch?v=glaplW3daEw

youtube.com/watch?v=cCv5uWU9UQI

youtube.com/watch?v=PFJkyTWXf5o

youtube.com/watch?v=rro5pGM9uas

what the movie

the facebook movie durrr

I meant assholes in the context of how they treat women.

Yes
Yes/no
Yes
No, drugs
Yes but have friends
No
Didn't even notice but yes

this is the truth.