What would you do next season to make the show UN-JUST? or is it too late and its un salvageable now

What would you do next season to make the show UN-JUST? or is it too late and its un salvageable now

Maybe they will do a full metal alchemist deal and re-do the end part of the show after the books are finished and follow that story

Return of Stannis.

this

you'd have to take out all the commie propaganda

it's too late

it just needs to go away now. don't care about whatever fake ending HBO jerryrigs onto it.

have all the white "people" die

>wait until GRRM finishes all books
>convert to screenplay
>film

It's going to be typical, Cersie dies, YASS QUEEN and Snow rule the Iron throne after night king loses. The end.

It's too late. I couldn't fix this in 7 episodes. Losing 6 episodes really hurt the show and it cant recover from it. It's too much about trying to fulfill some peoples expectations and hitting those marks than being an organic play out of events.

no more stupid fucking shit storylines
just dany and jon and theon
this whole show has been about cutting storylines together until its just one, so now we can have a badass theon redemption ark where he does some spy shit and die saving his sister

NK wins

>The North, Dany's armies + dragons, and any living taking up arms fall to the Night King
>Night King has multiple dragons, plus strong Stark / Targaryen / Lannister in his ranks including another seer
>Cersei and golden company final stand off
>They get absolutely fucked like you'd imagine
>Winter storm finally reaches King's Landing
>No one else left except Cersei and The Mountain in the Iron Throne room
>Mountain hacking dozens of zombies before getting speared by multiple white walkers, and the killing blow by The Night King straight through the brain
>Cersei prepares for her death
>The Night King turns her into his Ice Queen
>Final shot has Jon Snow, Dany, Jaime, The Hound, Stark sisters, anyone of importance eerily in sync with one another in movement and dialogue

jon, dany, all the dragons die
jaime kills cersei
tyrion goes back to earlier seasons tyrion

We can dream

This. The undead are too much and just killing almost everyone. The survivors put aside their differences and sail west of westeros. We see whoever is left making some shack on a tropical island. That gives some people a happy ending. The Night king sits on the iron throne surrounded by the dead kneeling before him, cameos of whoever would have a body and be there. The End.

Wayy too late

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late.

They trashed the franchise to turn S7 into propaganda.

Sometimes it's hard to believe you Sup Forumstards are for real. I know GoT turned out to be fucking dogshit with everything past s02 but how is it commie propaganda?

Do you guys just fucking say it about anything and hope it sticks?

that's fucking stupid
please make sure to never write for tv

Fuck you shill.

Season 7 was pure propaganda with a ridiculous plot shoehorned in.

>night king wins
>fast forward 10,000 years
>some maester says "and that was the game of thrones"

>convert to screenplay
>film
>hollywood producers dip their fingers in all the pots and utterly butcher it
>green screen and cgi majority of action, forced diversity
>forces it pg-13 to appeal to everyone

Explain, please.

Everyone dies, Night King sits upon the Iron Throne. The shot holds for a few seconds, NK looks directly into the camera, and throws a javelin at the viewer as we fade to black. Credits roll as we hear his cold inhuman laugh.

I'd unJUST this show by killing everyone the normies love

Dany basically espouses international communism with her at the head of the comintern while committing actions like Stalin's to keep it existing.

>If I don't agree with it or understand it immediately it's Sup Forums

Every fucking time. I have no idea what he's talking about either but that doesn't make it Sup Forums related

> Baelor Sept huge while Red Keep is small.

Pic is problematic.

> Night King turning Cersei into Ice Queen.

So, no effect on her, then.

eat shit

>he doesn't understand perspective

>her cunt used to belong to jaime lannister, now it belongs to the night

i will smile if cleganebowl does not happen

epic samefag bro

3 different (I hope) anons and nothing solid. Calling me a shill is pointless - it does not hurt me in any way because I'm not a shill. It looks like you all missed the piont. I'm actually 100% against communism in any form and shape. Just stating that labeling everything that is pop culture a commie propaganda is at best a bit retarded.

Season 7 was one of the best

Sleep Tight, Great Other.

HBO should remake Babylon 5 but with the characters saying "cock" and "cunt" alot.

Fuck off shill.

We're speaking with our peers. Thus, we all know exactly what we're reffering to.

You're a disingenuous paid lowlife here to distract and divide.

I DROPPED HBO last week. For me at least it's a dead issue now.

>he's not versed in modern forms of marxism
straight white christian males = bourgeoisie

What would happen if Night King undead the undead Gregor?

What put me off was the blatant fanservicey "I'm gonna git u!" dire-logue.

Lady Mormont would take him out with jujitsu or something equally ridiculous.

This is true. They're not only loading it with propaganda, they are intentionally and obviously dumbing it down. This is not by accident.

I really hope this is a bait. Fuck, I'd like to get some money for posting on Sup Forums. Sadly the money never came. Anyway - go on and live in your conspiracy theory filled bubble. I'm not here to teach you anything or to argue with some retarded brainlet. If you can't back up anything you just said about commie propaganda it is clear to me you're just another faggot trying to be edgy by repeating stupid shit he heard on Sup Forums.

low quality bait

can you not read

Selyse returns to enact vengeance, yes or no?

yes it was