Texas: Lonestar Beer Edition

Tell me about Texas Sup Forums, what is it like compared to other US states? What is the cost of living there? What about crime? Healthcare perhaps?
So far the state of Texas seems like a reasonable place compared to the rest of US.

Attached: texas.png (2000x1952, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d36hspDVF0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idiots here just like everywhere.Though I have an immense amount of pride for our state for some reason.

Attached: 1457406933822.jpg (414x604, 43K)

>inb4 anus hurt Californians

Really?
I've been to UTEP and it seems pretty bases

Dallas drivers Austin drivers Houston drivers

Attached: 1455567854409.gif (241x200, 316K)

Please less memes and more information I am curious about Texas

Attached: 1521842873415.png (482x448, 300K)

We get more immigration from within the states than from Mexico because of our cheap property values. Deeper in the city you go the less distinguishable from northern states you get.

it's exactly the same as every other state in the region in regards to healthcare, crime, and cost of living. The only difference between Texas and the rest of the US is that Texas used to be an independent state, so it has a bit of different culture

why are europoors obsessed with texas?

>go to Texas
>its just like the stereotypes
not even a bad thing

Attached: 27.jpg (183x200, 27K)

I think it might just be the most popular and well known state

Attached: 24.jpg (921x800, 161K)

they have a weird sub brand of patriotism, you are loyal to texas first, then the usa

most of the early texans were czech, texas bbq is basically bohemian bbq with bigger animals

Attached: 1f4946c5c4ea73c4ad1e10e63e3fe01f[1].jpg (595x596, 27K)

they are where our oil gets processed
also they have their own power grid

Attached: Juli1208A[1].jpg (420x344, 41K)

Is it really? I always thought that at least cost of living would be somewhat lower as well as crime. Are there many niggers in Texas?

Decent amount of blacks in the Houston and Dallas areas, and Mexicans in the south.

Attached: col4q17_map1.jpg (1000x773, 324K)

If were to move to US, would you recommend Texas and if yes which city?

Uploaded today

youtube.com/watch?v=d36hspDVF0Y

>which city?
none

eastern texas, a long way away from the (hurricane prone) coast would be nice
the north is indians and grasslands, and west texas is desert/mexico lite

someplace between austin and corpus cristi

Attached: 18427.35868[1].jpg (960x720, 65K)

Not really. It's a good state with a good economy but I'd recommend somewhere up north.

san antonio or austin
smaller towns are better though

Attached: 4zj76x7j9wyx[1].png (471x436, 91K)

>conservative, state pride/identity(though it's more of a joke at this point), okay economy, decent weather despite the hurricanes and tornadoes
>le 45% face and dropping fast(south texas is reconquered, still some quaint rural northern towns
t.yankee northeastener

Detroit is also somewhere up north and I don't want to be YELLOWSTONED so be more specific.

>nearly every one of the top 10 states is in the yellowstone blast radius
makes you think

Attached: 2016_Family_Prosperity_Index_Total_Scores.jpg (1053x787, 91K)

Which state would you deem the best to live in

utah, even ignoring the meme map
alaska and maine are good too

Praha, Texas
it's apparently the czech capital of texas

I am Bulgarian lol

steers and queers...

See

for nature? michigan (dat UP) or washington, or new england

texas or nyc for jobs

vermont for their laws and political representation

hawaii if you like beaches and have yellow fever
florida if you have a death wish
california if you want to have a death wish

arizona if you want heatstroke

no matter what you do, dont go to ohio

Attached: 5806384731_7eeb1df340_b[1].jpg (1024x771, 313K)

I've lived in texas most of my life. I've lived in rural areas, suburbs and the bigger cities.

The state is pretty great. Low cost of living, low crime, cops who love their community, no state income tax. The people are generally friendly and not all of them are racist bumpkins. People in smaller towns love their typical redneck shit like hunting, rodeos, and cheap beer but they know how to have a good time.

South Texas is full of pop-county faux-country retards who's families are rich and judge each other by the size of their truck's and what animal their boots are made from.

Austin and Houston are both cesspools but can be fun to visit.

It is a huge state and driving anywhere takes a lot of time. Public transit in any city sucks ass so you still need reliable personal transportation.

The weather anywhere in the state will make you want to die 9 months out of the year.