Funny right wing comedians thread?

The closest I can think of is Bill Burr.
Hard mode:No one who would be considered to be racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRpkuofJ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=BQa9AidGVlY
youtube.com/watch?v=jotrJR4r5Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=306XPeJPDUE
youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
youtube.com/watch?v=praxvSM8eJU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tNzfVJssNS0&feature=youtu.be&t=410
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>funny
>right-wing
pick one

The left can't meme.

>bill burr
>right wing

lol

>funny
>political
pick one

Gavin McInnes

Bill
>right wing

lmao he's a moderate

I do find this guy really funny. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's going to do now that he's left The Rebel and Compound.

Bill for the war but against the troops Hicks

I'm goin for easy mode

do you even need to ask?

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRpkuofJ0s

That's so true man, I showed my right wing kkk friend Rick and Morty and he didn't even find it funny

>Funny right wing comedians

There are none. If anything, Bill Burr is apolitical.

Conservatives aren't funny because they don't touch subjects that are, to them, "obscene", which excludes most topics fit for comedy.

Extreme leftists, especially women, aren't funny because they take this extreme in the opposite direction, by being obscene just for the hell of it ("my vagiiiina!! lol")

Mike "if they're black send em back" Mitchell

Joe Rogan
Samuel Hyde
Bill Hicks
Mitch Hedberg

youtube.com/watch?v=BQa9AidGVlY

anthony cumia, off the cuff he was fucking hilarious with his own show no

Indeed. He says he's starting some new politics thing, I guess it will probably be a website or something, but it sounds like he's got big ambitions for it, so it should be cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=jotrJR4r5Gs

youtube.com/watch?v=306XPeJPDUE

The closest thing to right wing comedians that are funny are just apolitical comedians. Any time a comedian is apolitical and talks shit on the Clintons or something right wing dudes are so quick to snatch them up because they know they have no funny comedians on the right wing. You just have Steven Crowder dressing up as a woman to pwn the libs and Greg Gutfeld who is just like the lame dad that tries to impress his eight grade son's friends.

Seriously though, the reason why conservative comedy doesn't work is because the underlying message it's promoting is hate and shitting on the underclass. It's just not really funny subject matter.

Nick DiPaolo, he doesn't care for the schwoogies.

>Joe Rogan
>Bill Hicks
>Mitch Hedberg
>rightwing

This has got to be bait. I couldn't resist, though.

Right wing dudes aren't funny because their only joke is to "trigger the libs" and the only people who really give a shit about that is people who are just looking for an echo chamber. Because of this none of the shit comedians get filtered out because you don't have to have talent, you just have follow this one simple schtick and you'll have an army of edgy teenagers sucking your cock for eternity.

Bill Burr is anti-feminist, not right wing.

Oh wait like 3 other people already pointed this out.

Libertarian, not right wing.

George Carlin

enough said

>George Carlin
Stop shitposting. This board is for serious discussion only.

That is blatantly false.

reddit is fucking gay

Im really bummed he's leaving compound, I really enjoyed the morning broadcasts with Gavin. I hope Artie doesnt die soon.

Dont refer to yourself in 3rd person its not healthy mentally and you seem to have enough problems already.

Libertarianism is a right leaning ideology dude.

That's silly. Libertarian is the antithesis of any communal ideology.

Libertarianism only works in a white ethno-state

lol

Right wing theories are usually not that communal. Moreover, not every libertarian is an anarcho-capitalist.

Libertarianism = autism

And autists are not funny.

I don't know about "right-wing" but according to the modern left Adam Carolla and Norm McDonald are literally Hitler.

Read his book if you haven't it's great

Hilarious as in he is great to laugh at, but not with. The dude is a straight up fucking idiot.

This

Except he's a fucking jerk. Still better than the insufferable jew hater he employs so gleefully

Is this guy really a conservative? I love him on that show where he plays a NEET.

Just because you forcibly insert objects into your anus, doesn't mean you're an idiot. Jeez Louis.

I've been meaning to check it out.

Simply being conservative is racist, sweetie.

Unfunny sack of shit trucker humor. Well played user

do you even listen to his podcast? He's definitely not right wing. he used to be fairly moderate but his cunt wife is making him more left-leaning these days

The democrats shit on the underclass all the time especially if they're white and considered redneck.

The butthurt is never-ending with you dick licks, isn't it?

What the fuck, Wiger. Boston...Boston...Q-Q-Q-Q-Quincy is a liberal city..Jesus. Fuck you, Wiger.

I never expected this guy to be a Trump supporter

chuck is pretty funny but sneed is decent too
youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM

>Funny
>No one who would be considered to be racist
Nick Mullen is the last funny non-racist comedian. And he racist AF

Love him or hate him. The fact that he has a huge child fanbase and is pretty much teaching them to watch out for the MSM is great. He was also the one who got the ball rolling with youtube censoring right wing views. Showing the world for what they really are.

>Conservatives aren't funny because they don't touch subjects that are, to them, "obscene"
I don't think you're projecting hard enough, reddit.

Donald Trump.

OYYYYYYY VEYYYYY

>gets to the top of the youtube game
>crashes the plane with all survivors
MADMAN

artie lange and gilbert gottfried. this is the best podcast i have ever heard in my entire life.
youtube.com/watch?v=praxvSM8eJU

The real reason you don't see any is because comedians get their start in cities in comedy clubs frequented by young, hip people.

stanhope did a special with a libertarian shirt on.

baby is darker than she is. not bills kid

Bill Burr is apolitical.

The image of his donut asshole from back when he flashed CopperCab is still seared into my mind.

Here's the list of funny right wing comedians:

...That's it.

Left wing has comedians
Right wing has memes

Hard mode: name an unfunny right-wing comedian.
Pro tip: you can't since there aren't that many to begin with. There are plenty of unfunny left wing comedians at the moment though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVLP-qurBqU

Probably the most accurate post here.

Bill Burr is just a watered down Nick Di Paolo. Few understand this.

I'm pretty sure that he's not right wing. He just tried to copy Filthy Frank's politically incorrect humor and he failed miserably. The reasons he fucked up so badly is because he's extremely popular and that he and his fans took themselves way to seriously.

Norm McDonald is definitely right wing and fuckin hilarious, Adam Corolla is right leaning and great. Nick DePaulo, Dennis Miller is right leaning and Colin Quinn too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

pewdiepie is redpilled af nibba

>The fact that he has a huge child fanbase

The Logan Paul brothers are already the biggest growing channel. This guy is dead in the water.

"child fanbase" on a disposable channel, those kids will move on to the next whatever and not give a second thought.

Unironically the only correct example given in the entire thread.

But Sup Forums as a collective is probably funnier than literally anyone or anything else.

if you say so

>This post was unironic

You sound personally offended by him.

Tim Allen
Bill Cosby

>Hard mode:No one who would be considered to be racist
Uh excuse me sweetie but literally everyone on the right is automatically racist.

this guy is a literal straight up scumbag

The one true god of SNL.
His non-scripted shit is embarrassing though.

Me

Caspere knew this.

leftists are funny if they have things planned out ahead of time, so they can cover up the logical flaws in their ideology

right wing people thrive in a more conversational, extemporaneous situation. their thinking is more correct, so they're not afraid to explore ideas and come up with counterintuitive and challenging conclusions.

there is not a single talented leftist. Changes are if its kino or good comedy its a conservative behind it.

>Black eye again!
>THE WONDERFUL NYA EVERYONE!

here's him talking about that

youtube.com/watch?v=tNzfVJssNS0&feature=youtu.be&t=410

Stop laughing.

no competition

He was funny when his schtick was look at how gross and weird I am lol. Once he started getting Fox News paychecks he turned into a dancing faggot.