1. ur cunt

2. do you smoke weed
3. is it legal in your cunt
4. how is it perceived in your society?

>Colombia
>SI
>sort of, you can legally carry up to 20 grams as long as you are over 18, it is not legal to smoke it outside tho
>Colombian society used to be very conservative so the drug users are generally looked down upon, but a large fraction of today's youth doesn't vilify it and actually consume it so...

Attached: una grande libre vela.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyo.craigslist.jp/cld/d/100-legit-ground-weed/6502993578.html?lang=en&cc=us
tokyo.craigslist.jp/app/d/seeking-professor-420/6530589505.html?lang=en&cc=us
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah
it's illegal here
in some asian cunts, you will be executed
and meanwhile in Tokyo, gaijin dealers are working hard:
tokyo.craigslist.jp/cld/d/100-legit-ground-weed/6502993578.html?lang=en&cc=us
tokyo.craigslist.jp/app/d/seeking-professor-420/6530589505.html?lang=en&cc=us

1. united states of brasil
2. yeah
3. no
4. all the cool kids smoke weed. girls love guys who smoke too. virgins don't like it, but nobody cares about virgins anywat

>flag
>no
>on the federal level it's illegal, but many states ignore it and have legalized it
>no one really cares, most of the electorate (including republicans) are fine with legalizing it

flag

no but nobody gives a fuck except you are an amerindian
is slowly being accepted by the elder people

bump

1-BestWeedInTheWorld-Guay
2-Weed makes me anxious as fuck, i prefer coke
3-"""No""""
4-No one gives a fuck

no
some parts
most people i know are fine with it

>2. do you smoke weed
yes
>3. is it legal in your cunt
Smoking weed?, it has always been, you can even carry for personal use, but you can't buy or sell, so the weed has to magically appear in front of you
>4. how is it perceived in your society?
No one cares

1. QUÉBEC

2.Yes but less than before cause it makes me anxious at high dose and also it makes me eat too much

3. It is supposed to be legal on July 1st due to weedman. I mean yeah we had to endure the DUDE WEED LMAO memes but he at least is going to legalize it

4. Honestly 99% of the society here don't care. My grandma admitted smoking weed ladt month. All my coworkers, including a 60 year old woman, admitted smoking it on occasion. My cousin who is a doctor claimed that he has more patients smoking weed daily than drinking alcohol daily...

Attached: image.png (620x468, 22K)

1) Flag

2) Yes.

3) It's illegal, but there's a three strike system for when you're caught with it.

However in Canberra you can grow a modest amount for yourself, but no one lives there so it's not important.

4) It depends on your social circle, but a percentage of people from every part of society will at least smoke occasionally, from academics, politicians to single mothers. If you're a young adult though, it's an even split with 50% smoking regularly and 50% never smoking at all.

had it once
no
most young people have smoked it

>three strike system for when you're caught with it
hmm? never heard of this
the police don't really give a fuck about it over here though, one of my mates grew it in his house and had the police show up one day at his door. he asked what it was about and they said "it's not about the weed mate" and just wanted info on a break in next door

The old cops are normally pretty chill in my experience, but the young one's trying to make a difference are way too serious about it.

I got caught with a quarter ounce like three days before my 18th birthday, so instead of getting my first strike they gave me a juvenile caution.

>Colombian society used to be very conservative so the drug users are generally looked down upon, but a large fraction of today's youth doesn't vilify it and actually consume it so...
God, how much I want "limpieza social"
to come back

-flag
-no, that shit is bad
- yes
- it's widely accepted. I could tell my parents I smoke (if I did), but thankfully I don't do that shit

0n

>God, how much I want "limpieza social"
to come back

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (788x1000, 66K)

There's nothing bad with wanting worthless druggies (and drunkards) to be killed. They are an eyesore, they are vermin.

>There's nothing bad with wanting worthless druggies (and drunkards) to be killed. They are an eyesore, they are vermin.

Attached: 1493882396099.png (707x854, 749K)

>There's nothing bad with wanting worthless druggies (and drunkards) to be killed. They are an eyesore, they are vermin.

Attached: RTC56nw.png (277x182, 78K)

I feel like in the United States we find potheads to be more annoying than actually smoking weed; nobody really gives a fuck if you do it but if your whole identity and self-concept is centered around weed and you talk about it too much people are going to think you're an asshole

Are people like this a thing in other countries?

Attached: 28342565_767592770096927_419865628_o.jpg (1280x960, 39K)

This. I can't buy rasta bongs. It's literally a black man's religion and dreadlock soy boys act like it's so fucking cool to pretend to be black. I just smoke my weed like I drink my beer, in private and I don't fucking tell a soul

California
I only smoke weed if people offer it to me
Yeah, I can text a dispensary and have it delivered to my house
So many people do it here that nobody cares

USA
No, I think it's gross
Not in this state
Stigma of people who do it as lazy and stupid in general, though pretty much everyone my age doesn't care because half of them do it.

>implying there are laws in columbia

yo japan, I go to college in Washington State, and weed is way more popular here than drinking. There are a shitton of Japanese exchange students. What do you think they think about it? Do you think they have any curiosity about smoking?

wtf I love Chile now

i think weed is for poor people desu

1. Fleg
2. No
3. Illegal, but the law is hardly upheld, and it's easy to get medical marijuhana
4. No one cares about it. I expect it to be legalized by 2025

Absolutely not okay drugs.
The opioid poisoning becomes the problem, too.
Let's learn a cause of the social uneasiness from the history.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War

1 es
2 no
3 illegal
4 almost every dude i met at least smoked 5 grams of this

>flag
>not anymore
>kinda legal in Spain
>old people perceive it as a life-ruining drug
>young people perceive it as a recreational drug similar to alcohol

Lithuania
No
No
If you smoke weed you are a lowlife scum drug addict.

>flag
>yes
>not really but tolerated
>weed is only hated by boomers and the conservatived here
>walloons smoke more than flemish

Germany
Rarely
No
Some are totally against it, most young people see no problem as long as you aren't stoned all the time and have your life under control

I hate weed. worst drug possible.

Attached: TL0wq.png (1000x1000, 407K)

>bong
>no
>police pretend to care but dont
>no one cares

why does weed smell so good

mmmmm

Attached: cd0f2849.jpg (492x512, 38K)

1. Nerderlands
2. Yes
3. Lmao
4. Everyone fucking smokes weed as soon as they turn age 16, its not a special thing after that

Weed is legal in Colombia? Is this common in South American countries?

Does this mean you can grow it all you want at home or is there a limit?

How much does weed cost in Australia and how hard is it to find? I heard something about it being about as expensive as here but I'm not sure.

I’m afraid my addict self needs to get more weed, it just smells too good

1. flag
2. I do
3. It's not legal but it's tolerated
4. It's pretty popular, we are among the biggest consumers of cannabis in Europe

Attached: Cannabis-Use-Map.png (515x478, 18K)

>2. do you smoke weed
sometimes
>3. is it legal in your cunt
no
>4. how is it perceived in your society?
Most people under a certain age don't think anything of it. It's less common than in most countries but most young people have at least tried it. Finland is still many years behind most western countries when it comes to weed. Older people were fed some complete bullshit that they still believe to this day. So people don't smoke very openly here.

The criminalization of weed in Finland was literally decided on a coin toss.