Care to explain euroweenies?

Care to explain euroweenies?

Attached: blown the fuck out.jpg (488x189, 25K)

he y we sgored twixe were not as bad

What the fuck is this?

based

football

>caring about sports
nigger-tier

Czechs and russians are irrelevant.
Italy has a good team but inferior to Argentina
France is a meme team
Peru is superior to croatia
Only the french one could be a surprise

What the fuck, the world cup already started and no one told me!

Attached: 348658624882.jpg (1008x716, 333K)

>russians are irrelevant
>host team that actually pays for the show this year
ayyy lmao

This ain't Sup Forums, you subhuman indio sudaca.

France's National team is unironically more african than both Colombia's or Brazil's. How did that happen?

>How did that happen?
You know very well how that happened.

Attached: 81384.png (324x305, 40K)

Only poor people play football in France. The whites literally don't give a shit. That's why blacks and Arabs are so over represented in their national team. It's been this way for decades. This picture is from the 1998 World Cup winning team.

Attached: france-team-1998-1466488509-800.jpg (594x396, 58K)

>iz da joos
Go back to Sup Forums, you stupid monkey.

the russian team is crap, they might steal a game or two against some irrelevant asian or african selection.
also hosting does not matter, spain hosted in 1982 and did not even make it out of first round.

Et 1 et 2 et 3 Zééééro ! Ouane tou frit viva l'algérie et tout

This is simple:
Brazil - best soccer team in the world
Russia - worst soccer team in the world
Thanks to Brazilbros for not humiliating rusky fags 15 - 0. Truly a gentlemen of soccer world.

that principle applies in latam too. Blacks over represent the shit out of us in sports and music

Rugby is more popular in half of the country.
Poor people devote their life to football, and it is specially popular among poor blacks.
It is just like basket in the US.

also tv and irl

Well France did colonized almost half of Africa. It was easy for these lads to move to France. Blacks run fast, but yeah compared to teams like Germany or Italy who have a lot of whites Im surprised France doesn't include more whites. Its not like whites suck at football.

When I see bongs making comments like these I delight myself knowing that they're going to prison for saying much less on the internet.

Attached: 979819678854775000.jpg (1200x229, 40K)

>latam
dont include us bud

Is this true? I really dont follow football (soccer) a lot but I want to start with this year's world cup. I know that Portugal and Iceland have really good teams compared to the size of their country but I would have expected Russia to have a good team.

Do you think they will beat Saudi Arabia in their first game?

Are there even blacks in your country?

The only good teams are the western europeans and the south american ones. There, I just saved you a lot of time

>Italy has a good team but inferior to Argentina
Argentina football team is crap.

t. argentine.

>Henry
>Zidane
>Thuram
>Deschamps
>Petit
>Desailly
God damn. What a team. Other than Brazil 1970, I don't think there's ever been a better WC winning squad.

not really, but stay in your bubble pal

right, poor people down there look straight up bolivian That is unseen of here

Italy is inferior

I do not see how the italian team lineup could be better than argentina's