A-at least the soundtrack was good, right?

A-at least the soundtrack was good, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
youtube.com/watch?v=4qzmd2_1oLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The soundtrack was one of the worst parts

The movie was good too.

Don't forget the makeup.

No

The actual soundtrack in the movie is passable but just obvious meme dadrock

the official soundtrack is 80% garbage

I'm going to kick your ass

Kek

Try again sweaty ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

WHAT ARE WE?

Sum finna seaside skwad

You just proved his point

No and they only picked classic rock songs because Guardians of the Galaxy did it actually did it for a plot point in the movie.

Is this the one movie that both Marvel and DC fans on this board can agree is shit?

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE CREEPERS THEY EXPLODE

This movie was financially a success. So you can stick that in your dick and smoke it.

Shhh you have to keep pretending it's worse than The Dark Knight Rises and those Disney capeshit movies.

So fucking bad

Come baby
Come baby
Baby come come

>Pretending

youtube.com/watch?v=4qzmd2_1oLs it's a good song I haven't listened to any of the others since I don't care about shit that doesn't at all relate to the movie

Yeah it was so great when Harley Quinn undressed and that fucking Eminem song played.
That would have been so hot if I was 14 and the calendar said 2002.

I feel like the entire DCEU is just a rushed response to MCU. I liked MoS. But everything else has been meh in my opinion.

gosh yeah they need to stop objectifying her those mean sexists she's supposed to be a serious character

Anal mercy

oh I did

For me, yes. It's not about tone or plot depth which can be debated further. Maybe it's the studio fault or the reshoot, but it's just shit technical-wise.

>muh oscar
Unfortunately not.

The songs themselves are good, they just had no business being in the movie. Michael Jackson was one of the greatest artists ever but it would be retarded to put any of his songs in Lord of the Rings movies.

>they don't know about HYPE

Rick Ross is a fat old man who jumps on other people's projects to stay relevant and sonny has bin trash since First to last

SUM KANGS AND SHIEET

Some of the songs by themselves are good, the way all of them were used was terrible.