Movie Ideas You Have

Any movie concepts you have burning in your mind? Post em' here, give some feedback.

> Set in cyberpunk future New York
> Cybernetics and androids are commonplace
> Protag is grizzled NYPD detective
> Shades, caterpillar growing on upper lip, 44 magnum, classic 80's action hero
> The cop has a confidential informant, android prositute
> The CI is murdered by a gang of cybered-up bikers, cop is injured trying to save her
> Wakes up in hospital, partner on the force tells him he's off the case and that he needs rest
> Cop breaks out of the hospital, gets his own cybernetics, and takes revenge

aesthetics

I see the film having things like VHS tracking lines and such to give it an authentic 80's feel while still being a modern movie

>classic 80's action hero

Can it be an 80's-esq Sci-fi adventure?
With multiple one liners?
And a soundtrack comprised of new music that alternates between 80's inspired pop and 80's inspired rock?
Made with all practical effects?
Well, maby a little bit of bitching 80's CGI, for "cyber" elements?

All of that is basically what I had in mind. All one liners, synthwave soundtrack, and mostly practical effects.

The protagonist is in a car crash, it's all the other guy's fault and he has no insurance, and the judge decrees that he becomes the protagonist's butler.

Contrived shit.

Kinda like tron.
Some dude wants to escape the current times. (the terrible world we live in now)
Somehow ends up in perfect synthwave type world. (maybe gets in a car wreck or bike wreck and ends up in coma) (him being in the coma gets to experience the world)
Did not think of it to much but I just want something with great music, vehicles, neon, architecture

I like the concept, dunno about the "It's all a dream" thing

How so?

>"It's all a dream" thing
Does not half to be but I don't want to copy the tron going into the computer thing.
If there can be another way that they can escape the world into another.

I posted my idea for a comedy satire star trek sit com here several years ago with several episode ideas and season arcs now its about to premier.

(((They))) are watching these threads and poaching the best ideas, and probably the bad ones as well.

An autist gets into cyberpunk movies from the eighties and tries really hard to live the cyberpunk lifestyle, even when it's a huge inconvenience and he has to install Gentoo and shit. The ending is him realizing that life has been getting better by every metric. Poverty was cut in half. Life expectancy increased. Murder was cut in half. The sweatshop countries of the 50's: Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, so Korea, Japan. They now have a higher gdp per capita than the US. Ect.

A horror movie where a morbidly obese/elderly person falls in their kitchen and just sort of wastes away over the course of a few days. Throughout the movie we'll see flashbacks of the person's life and see how they ended up where they did. Maybe the old person was an abusive asshole and drove their family away, so no one will check up on them. Maybe the fatty is a friendless NEET and Mom is away on a three week cruise with her new boyfriend. I'd like it to be downer ending, where perhaps they get rescued by a neighbor(fatty) or an old friend (old guy), realize how close to death they came and resolve to change their ways, but then settle back into their old routines

It's sort of mundane, but in the right hands I feel like it could be really haunting

This sounds great, especially with them falling back into their own routines.

I like physicological movies like the machinist and taxi driver.

You gonna let me in? If not, you're not getting anything until I write and you let me in

>slasher flick
>instead of hot young teenagers it's all old seniors
>takes place in a remote village, the killer collects their social security/welfare checks, etc.
>themes would be the general uncaring nature of society towards the elderly, uncaring adult children, etc
>the killer wouldn't be superhuman, just way stronger than feeble old men/women

then i realized it was basically bubba hotep

So basically Boogie post surgery.

Que

I'm talking to whomever is in the business and lurks these threads.

Fuck off neo80s Reddit fags

Pretty much who I was imagining
Thanks!

That's actually pretty good, man. Could have a lot of allegory in it.