WHY THE FUCK DO WHITE PEOPLE HATE VIDEO GAMES

>tfw all my friends are asian because i naturally gravitate towards people who share my interests, and all the people i know who enjoy playing games like final fantasy and dark souls or whatever happen to be asian
>try to talk with wypipo about anime and gaming, they laugh. only play shit like call of duty
>everytime i want to go to eat out with my friends, they always pick some place like HONG KONG BARBECUE FRIED RICE or some shit

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 66K)

anime is pretty fucking rare

Video games are for children. Adults play diagnostic cartridges.

Attached: 1521874418353.png (548x485, 75K)

stop playing video games

Because video games are for losers

literally only play one vidya game, 4 or 5 hours a week at most
just get bored of it and i have other stuff to do

asians and curries tend towards nerdy/subhuman hobbies like anime and video games whereas whites tend to go out to bars and have fun/pick up women

you're a loser so you feel more at home with other losers

Video games are not played by men.

video games are for children

It's because you live in Australia.
Meanwhile, in countries where your entire town is white, you realize that yes, white people are full of loser weebs like the Mexicans.
Why do Mexicans fall to weebdom so easily? It seems to be a trend among them.

I like playing games, and so do most of my friends, the majority of whom are white. We have differing tastes in games though, but there is a lot of crossover and I play certain games with certain friends. And then we occasionally have a LAN and play shit like CoD2 and Warcraft 3, and whatever free and easy to install shit is floating around. Come to think of it, anyone know of any good NEW LAN games?

this
kys nerd

australia is one of the most normie western countries

They have a lot of Mongoloid genes

brb, comitting suicide

>mfw imagining OP trying to swing the conversation to anime and video games with some normalshit bro that plays CoD

Attached: 1407274602242.png (447x378, 425K)

Remember when Sup Forums got merged with Sup Forums it was literally just aussie and canadian flags

what? when?

April fools last year I think it was called it /vint/
Fit and lit was a memorable combo

huh guess I wasn't around, surprised I haven't heard of it tho

I remember that Sup Forums found out the shitposters there were mostly canadians thanks to /spa/.

Nothing wrong with Call of Duty (single player).

Nah, swallow a slug instead. Free Centrelink for life.

All my friends are white, and all they do is watch anime and play video games.

>poison/humiliate themselves at bars and pick up STDs
wow, so bloody brilliant, m8, no wonder subhumans like you need to be gassed

In real life, hobbies are very diversified, thankfully. Only a minority are into gaming, sure. Bars are much more prevalent in the cancerous Midwest in the USA, hard to imagine it not being garbage. Only things I see coming from bar-loving people is conflict and trouble, until they just ditch those places completely and find that their lives are better that way.
Patricians only go to bars infrequently.

>Only a minority are into gaming
I think you'll find the videogame industry is a lot bigger than you think

Lots of boards got temporarily merged, I recall /fit/ + /lit/ (they got along quite well) and /mlp/ + Sup Forums (pic related).

Attached: MY LITTLE POLITICS.png (345x45, 4K)

>Only things I see coming from bar-loving people is conflict and trouble, until they just ditch those places completely and find that their lives are better that way.
your region/nation must have a pretty shitty bar culture
when i have a break for classes around midday i pop in the bar for a cheap bottle of beer to hang out with the buds or maybe get some studying done, bars aren't exclusively to get shitfaced

That's why muhammad and the gang are apparently "stealing" white women amirite?

The funny thing is alot of Sup Forums are closet horsefuckers and they came out in droves when the boards got merged. Some even suggested a permanent alliance. Really makes me think.

cope

this

Imagine being an asian guy in a white country. Most guys are taller and considered more handsome than you. It's hard for such guys to have a life and be a chad, so naturally there'll be more asian gamers than white gamers. It's not that white people hate video games. They just have a better chance at having a life.

I like vidya but I don't let it show because at least I have the decency to be ashamed of it.

Enjoy your videogames, manchild

Thanks, I will.

>american
>calling someone retarded
lol that's new

Why aren't you getting bred by white men?

Yeah, I don't really understand Sup Forums. Seems like a nest of contradictions and ill-formed views.

video games are for children

>less height
>more round face
>nice black hair
asian guys are such a nice trap material and have it easier with passing as a girl i envy them...

Attached: 1519938928120.png (1067x600, 330K)

I am going to be 30 this May and I feel like I can't enjoy games anymore

Maybe you need exercise,another hobby a gf or just stop working like a slave

>HONG KONG BARBECUE

In Northbridge? +1 faggot

19 here. Started only enjoying strategy games recently. Began questioning the point of playing video games at all. Seems more habitual than enjoyable, lots of time wasted too. I suggest spending your time reading (fiction and nonfiction) instead. You could try play genres of games you're unused to as well.

white men can't make/play vidya.

vidya is for asians.

Attached: kojima dakimakura.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>racist on Sup Forums
>literally all of my IRL friends (every single one) is asian
>every girl I have ever liked has been asian
>racist against everyone except asians even though I'm white
>entire city is asian
It's a strange kind of feeling, I think I've been assimilated.

Attached: 1492010548547.png (500x533, 505K)

shit internet, if it were faster I'd probably have been deeply into it

>that flag
>that post
I live in Irvine though so iktf

>man that watches anime and plays videogames wonders why all his friends are anti-social gooks

>ITT: permavirgins trying to act tough

>there are no active otaku in west

really?

Just play withcher 3 /thread

Virtually every single lad here plays vidya. Even my normie brother and his mates play fucking Fortnite and Minecraft together.

You know you've gone too far if you can only talk about anime and vidya when smalltalking with normies.

explains that australian that brings console wars everywhere he goes.

There's a reason why whites are fucking all Asian women

There's a difference between what a bar is in the usa and in europe. Everytime you see a bar in an american movie it's a shithole full of depressed drunks and angry bikers and it's a really hostile place, idk if it's like that in reality but it's the image you give.
In europe or at least in france bars are not like this at all, they are just social gathering places where everybody goes no matter the social group.