Who else likes /brapkino/ here?

Who else likes /brapkino/ here?

I'll start:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BgnYjh05ng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8HelwfBGdk
youtube.com/watch?v=H_moQstENxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the ideological/political/social reasoning behind forcing flatulence fetishes?

Same reason for the other shitposting on here; it's fun

Upset liberals from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /vg/

>be forever alone
>never experience intimacy
>notice women rarely flatulate publically
>idea becomes exotic, fetishized

>liberals
>Sup Forums
>/vg/

the shitposting tards from /neofaggot/ and /plebbit/ are not Sup Forums

>there is a political agenda behind literally everything

I'd tell you to stop browsing Sup Forums but it seems like you're too far gone and should probably kill yourself.

What do you mean?

brapkino is overrated. it's all about SNIFFkino now

mother of god

the same as anything else: simply, white genocide

i would pay her to fart in my face

Good grief, if it wasn't for the shadow, you could see her pussy through her yoga pants.

>See through leggings
>no underwear
Lel. The absolute state of america.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8HelwfBGdk

I'm not gonna give some twitch whore free views.

Just because we dobt support drumpf doesnt mean we are "liberals"

>But don't take my word for it, allow a real life yoga-pants enthusiast to demonstrate for you
>yoga-pants enthusiast

nice try you anti-white piece of shit
your days are numbered cuck

trying to save your life

someone needs to xray this

nothing is more forced than feet fetish. you see it in this board, and even on Sup Forums. feet fags will attach their fetish to every single series

Even though Im a poorfag,there is a very upscale neighborhood near where I live. Anyways I signed up for a gym there and have been working out for a year there. Literally every woman working out there is a 10/10 blue-eyed blonde with tight yoga pants on. Just this morning, there was one blonde with literally no body fat doing squats in front of me, and I could make out the outline of her G-string.

Im unironically thinking of quitting and changing my membership to a different gym. It hurts that even though Im fit and handsome, Im a total sperg who can never go beyond small talk with a hot girl. I used to enjoy having all the hot women in the gym to look at, now it just makes me depressed and bitter. The fact that there is so many hot sluts running around and im too scared to ask them out or fuck them is ruining my mental state. How do I fix this, bros?

Why do we have to deal with these 30-something neglected children and their stupid shit?

Plebbo

wtf I love air biscuits now!

f*ck drumpf and f*ck white ppl

at least keep trying with some of them before changing gym

>Wat do?
Supreme gentleman

is it?

Absolute kino

youtube.com/watch?v=H_moQstENxc

ask a chinese woodcarving website for advice obviously

i find women at the gym distracting. Just work out at night senpai, women dont go to gyms at night, Find a 24 hr one and go work out around 10.30-11.30 (if you have a job to go to), I sense youre making the mistake of going at times when the gym is crowded.

Woah Quentin... looking good.

Bundaposting

really activates my almonds