Why do they hate asians so much?

Why do they hate asians so much?

Attached: thumb_800px-Flag_of_Poland_svg.png (323x202, 846)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLK1ajK-leU
youtube.com/channel/UC6qijtn4UiQeTyfgBG5J8ig
youtube.com/channel/UC_IrqtYlVpQRZCvffHQ42Pw
youtube.com/channel/UCSBI5JYnUWxiR1xQdT7lQRQ
youtube.com/channel/UCuzszNzmJ6zk0vWE75BWhgQ
youtube.com/channel/UCpy8Zyt--P0YmuEEMnb9OBQ
youtube.com/user/MamikoYoko
youtube.com/watch?v=uZo0g8k8OkM
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/202354,Former-Japanese-intelligence-officer-arrested
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We do?

>asians
us?

Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc they hate all asians.

Well I don't

There is a jap youtuber guy who lives in poland

We don't tho, our Vietnamese minority belongs to most liked here, while East Asian tourists never complain about discrimination.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLK1ajK-leU

It's worse if you're dark skinned desu. Poles have massive islamophobia, and can be hostile towards anyone looking Arab. There are stories of Latinos, Sikhs in Poland being mistaken for such.

funny, we also have a Polish youtuber guy who lives in Japan

Poland is Japan's closest ally ! I will sing it from atop the koban

We don't.

Do we?

But Indonesia is already Asian, isnt it?

they aren't

Attached: Kpop_fans_in_poland.jpg (480x300, 78K)

Can I has moving to Polan?

You can meme about everything in Poland but never say that we hate Asians

Poland should nuke Indonesia for being flag stealing cunts.

beware the mongol hordes

They hate literally everyone. They unironically think they are the Christ of Europe and the the whole world is plotting against them.

>They hate literally everyone
False
>They unironically think they are the Christ of Europe and the the whole world is plotting against them.
True

>stealing your flag
do you still like me bro?

>They unironically think they are the Christ of Europe and the the whole world is plotting against
But that's true

we dont

exepct russians

dude don't worry, nothing bad happened between us

oh hello brother przemyslaw

We don't hate Asians, fuck off.

coś

coś

dzięki, macie you w ramach podziękowania

moje najszczersze wyrazy pogardy dla państwa

The only asians we dislike are Russians - and we do it out of obvious geopolitical reasons. Meanwhile Japanese, Koreans and Chineses are respected and liked here. They managed to build big and impressive economies only thanks to their hard work and talents. That's what we like here and what impresses us.

We like asians.

yeah, even more Poles are massive Asiaboos

Take example of Youtuber Dharni
>Be Singaporean youtuber doing beatbox
>Find Polish a funny language, make a video about beatbox out of Polish words
>Few days later, vid gets millions of views, hundreds of comments from Poland praising you for recognition
>Make more videos about Polish, with similar effect, gain millions of followers
>Become a celebrity in Poland
>One of top Polish female youtubers spreads her legs for you

Attached: dharni.jpg (800x586, 123K)

We don't. We hate the Russian and Ukrainian governments, and most of the Middle East. I have literally never heard any Pole speak out against East Asians.

post some qt pole youtubers

Poland is the most racist country in the world.

Only against people like you Ahmed. Keep out of Poland.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>we

We're heavily anti-Islamic and dislike countries that tell us to think otherwise about it. But we're not racists per se, it's frown upon in here. A Catholic Spaniard may look 100% Arabic, I wouldn't mind my sis dating one. A Muslim Spaniard, that's different.

It would be weird not to hate them

Whiter than you hans

To clarify, in my experience this only is against men. Women from Africa to Islamic countries will be okay. Attacking women is seen as cowardly and even the worst bydlo wouldn't do it.

Agreed, but if I was border control, I'd ban Muslim women too.

youtube.com/channel/UC6qijtn4UiQeTyfgBG5J8ig

youtube.com/channel/UC_IrqtYlVpQRZCvffHQ42Pw

youtube.com/channel/UCSBI5JYnUWxiR1xQdT7lQRQ

youtube.com/channel/UCuzszNzmJ6zk0vWE75BWhgQ

youtube.com/channel/UCpy8Zyt--P0YmuEEMnb9OBQ

youtube.com/user/MamikoYoko
(The one from Dharni)

> I'd ban Muslim women too.

Agreed.

Well I don't. They are superior to our eternal demanding sluts.

I disagree. I mean, sure, a couple scattered Muslims is never a problem. Plus I'd be very relaxed with Turkish girls.

But Muslim Africa or Iran, Pakistan, or Arabic countries? Oh, no.

According to RT poland and all of eastern nazi europe is a nogo zone for asian peoples. Only russia is the friend of the slant eyed people.

You still have to learn a lot mr. I never had a girl but I know everything about them.

Attached: 12456782935932.jpg (1335x915, 194K)

We are talking about Islamic women. With proper influence they won't be dangerous, they are very submissive. Just don't bring their goat fuckers with them and it's ok.

>calling Poles nazis
Come here and try to say it in my face.

Attached: 日本とポーランド.png (1343x749, 458K)

We are only racist against niggers and gypsies. We also hate muslims, regardless of race.

Why do you assume shit, I had two longer relationships, with another one on the way. I've been to Muslim countries, I've been to the West and the East, and I know why I'm saying what I'm saying.

Besides, kurwa, your picture is applicable to UK, US and France.

>We are only racist against niggers
The sentiment is the same wh*Te boi

Attached: 1515661530529.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

I would say poland is more racist than japan. They attack all who is not polish.

this is what we do with niggers here

Attached: 1506366164709.webm (636x360, 1.78M)

Both Germans and Asians have superior work ethic, intelligence, money and accomplishments.

Asians remind them off Germans and they feel inferior. That's why they get angry.

>We also hate muslims, regardless of race.
that should be a golden rule for every sane person

Kazhak-chan why are you hating yourself?

having red on top of white is the superior look

Attached: 1598r.jpg (1280x960, 275K)

>nigger thinks that he can challenge a Slav
That's cute. You do realize that we are as savage as you, if not more, right? The difference is that we are intelligent savages, meanwhile you are little more than feral animal.
Lie. We have lots of Vietnamese and nobody minds them. They are often seen as a role model not only for immigrants but also Poles themselves!

t.vietnemese

but we're less racist than pretty much everyone. We're against forcing people to live in camps also we accepted around 4 million immigrants. For some reason tho eu wants us to keep people in camps like they did in ww2 and we're against that.

t. da phuc nguyen
>but we're less racist than pretty much everyone

He's right tho
Viets here are absolutely stellar unlike Poles who steal, complain and hate each other

>viets
>stellar

Well whenever I go outside I hear at least 3 different languages on my way to shop that's like 100m from my house. There is really hard propaganda against Poland right now, because like I said we refuse to keep people in camps. That's what eu wants, they don't want us to accept immigrants they want us to force them to live here. Those people don't wan't that, we do accept shitton of ukrainians, pajeets and chinks every year and they want to live here. Fun fact last 20 food deliveries from different restaurants I ordered were delivered by pajeets.

I am no Vietnamese but I respect their strength of purpose. Vietnamese don't slave away for some Janusz longer than necessary. They will save money and open some shitty "chinese" restaurant. They are the smiths of their own fate.

:3

Attached: japan.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

some jpn tourist said chin, chon...i herad it
i want to do same thing for poland people

This is bullshit. Yellow asians are great. All other asians can fuck off.

Only fuck fucking kraut with you retarded team mate russia.

Do you like Huns?

What about Pajeets? They have bad hygiene, I know, but they are funny and hardworking. We can teach them proper hygiene.

retarded creatures

We don't mind you krauts, please pack your € and come here. I heard eastern Poland could use some investments.

I am going to Krakau in two weeks. Any suggestions what to do?

Attached: china.webm (655x700, 2.81M)

Spend as much money as possible, take a few loans as well to spend even more. :)

i intend to invest money in polish alcohol and polish death camp

I afraid I can't tell you anything, I am from the prussian region. Avoid British though, they are kinda messy and Kraków is cheap party destination for them.

>They managed to build big and impressive economies only thanks to their hard work and talents
Lol at this slacker

Excuse my ignorance but isn't your country mostly muslim?

Attached: 1521925878201.jpg (582x528, 53K)

Aren't Americans responsible for the success of Japanese and Korean economies though? They did transform Bavaria into richest german region. I assumed they helped Japan/Korea as well.

since when do we hate asians? We have Vietnamese here and nothing ever happened to them.

fuck a polish woman without a condom because we are fucking cucks and will gladly raise your child :)

Is it true that polish women are gigantic whore, that fuck everything that's not white?

Attached: 1517955221560.gif (222x172, 989K)

yes, polish "women" love black and brownish cocks
t.virgin

Who Cares Pooland. It's a Irrelevant poor commie shithole.

>poor
ok
>shithole
fine
>commie
reeeeee when will this end

Attached: wp.png (679x239, 166K)

Nah they fuck everything period, not just not white.

yes

shut the fuck up communist

youtube.com/watch?v=uZo0g8k8OkM

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/202354,Former-Japanese-intelligence-officer-arrested

disgusting poolish animals

i like poland but they always seem to be upset about something their posts are always bitter and mean without humor

>i like poland
that's where you're making a mistake

I made a joke
Why do Germans stink?
guess

Because they work unlike p*les?