Culture Pals - /cp/

Irish GF Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

old:

Attached: 1496181793768.png (657x527, 37K)

firsto!

Attached: Yukiteru.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

are interpals these days only look for lewds? or are you looking for love?

who else ignores flat girls?
only want big bazoongas, cheers

Yes.

I actually prefer flat girls, so more for me

neither, looking for freinds

Attached: 1430453422386.png (633x758, 30K)

do you only want grill friends? or just friends?

Found my love, but she doesn't know.

Attached: 1520095185227_trimmed.png (720x481, 126K)

at first I didnt mind friends in general but after two guys I talked to turned out to be fags, nowadays I mostly talk to grills because at least there's no danger of that

Shit dawg, it's all about the perkiness and areola size. Perky breasts, dime sized areola, and tiny nipples is where it's at, regardless of of their size.

I found my love too. thanks to /interpals/

yeah guys on interpals looking for "friends are mostly gay" I see that

yeah I agree with you, it all about areolas

has anyone here talked to that nintendo rep canadian girl

have the same problem
three different dudes creeping on my profile, messaging me telling me im hot

Attached: enough_by_simonetry-dakml2h.jpg (707x500, 71K)

Post her profile?

And you're a guy ?

am looking for true love
no bully

Attached: 1521963717232.jpg (799x1200, 148K)

>yeah I agree with you, it all about areolas

Yeah. It's so sad to get close to a qt, then find out her areola are the size of dinner plates, and misshapen. Or when she takes her bra off her bazoongas become victims of gravity.

Life lesson: that's why you need nudes before you're willing to commit to anything.

arent you korean? dont all white grills pants just immediately become waterfalls

tfw qt's comeup perfect quarters and are perfect size

>tfw qt's comeup perfect quarters and are perfect size

Feels good man. I got lucky with my last qt. But it's always a fear I have on my mind when talking with new qts. Hair colour, weight, height, that's all fairly obvious... But areola,

Also roast beef vaginas aren't my thing. I like the tucked in look. That's another worrying moment.

>fear
do you think qrs have the same fear in out dick size?
> roast beef
I got lucky again on that regard too, but she kinda has a chubby girl vagina, even though she is thin, if makes any sense

Send them delicious flats. I like to suck pancakes.

Do Finns like half Korean girls? Asking for a fren

Attached: gondola.png (411x354, 3K)

yeah im a dude

finns only like boys. except the girls. they like girls and boys

>do you think qrs have the same fear in out dick size?

Oh fugg. Probably.

>she kinda has a chubby girl vagina, even though she is thin, if makes any sense

It doesn't. I'm afraid you'll need to provide pictures for reference.

If I couldn't make friends IRL, I won't be able to make them in interpals right?

Just get drunk until you don't care whether you make friends or not, then start messaging qts.

I am there but the pain still remains desu

iktf senpai

I'm too afraid to message qts unless I'm drunk. Social anxiety has transcended barriers, and crippled me entirely. fml friend, fml

I'm in love with a Irish girl but she doesn't know it yet...

Attached: 1511298964920.png (400x400, 30K)

I've been using interpals for almost three years now and I don't even know why. I guess I just check it out of habit at this point. I sit there looking at profiles and 99% of them are the same boring shit.
>"I like to travel"
>"favorite movies: marvel, harry potter"
>*insert "deep quote" they found on facebook*
If they're cute I hope that maybe they'll message me, if they do it's just some shit like "hi, how are u" and conversation dies almost immediately because they have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about.
On the rare occasion that I actually do find a girl who seems interesting I'll usually message her based on something I read on her profile. Every fucking girl, even the ugly ones, are talking to 100 other guys at any given time of course, so the chances of her responding are only 50/50, no matter how much effort you put into the first message . if she does respond with something that's just a one or two word response, it's over right there. Even if you manage to drag the conversation out from there it'll die soon anyways. If by some miracle you get a good conversation going and you click with someone, you can't slack at all. You have to carry the conversation all the way, she has plenty of other guys to talk to so she doesn't need to put in any effort.
So if you finally get to the point where you can get outside contact information, you think you're in a good position, everything seems to be going well. You talk to this girl on whatsapp for a month or 2, but then you notice you start to talk less. Even though you have plenty in common, similar humor and interests, plenty to talk about. Eventually she just ghosts you, blocks you, whatever. No reason given, just wake up one day and it happens. You realize she thought of you as "just another guy", and you realize she doesn't care about you nearly as much as you care about her. Then you find some other girl she does the same thing and the process repeats over and over again

fuck interpals

Attached: 1492968607394.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

thanks was considering making a profile but you convinced me otherwise

Apparently other guys here are charismatic enough to make it.
I was never that type of guy so you can still try.
Though the the site is long past its prime.

CREATE YOUR PROFILE
Randy says, you do.

This unironically

>I'm a boring guy
>find a boring qt
>even thought sometimes we struggle to keep a conversation we still try to get in contact
>mfw today she called me

Attached: 1461401634282.png (217x225, 24K)

Hello and welcome on Interpals :)
You will soon find out that 90% of ONLINE male muslims here are weird and perverted people. I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL THE SAME , there are also good mannered and respectful people from these countries. Anyway , I suggest blocking countries like Turkey , Morocco , Algeria , Tunisia , India , and so on. There is an option to block them , just go on " Settings " , then "Privacy " , and you will find this option . Also , many people use fake location in order to avoid blocking filters . If they ask you for a personal social network , or a smartphone chatting app , always make sure to give your WhatsApp : this way , you will be able to see people's number , that means you can see their international prefix , and that means you will know what their real location is. And remember , that weird and perverted people may be from everywhere , not only from the countries I've mentioned. I hope you will have a good time here !
Best regards.

Do you ever feel nervous calling a qt?

no on the internet i am chad

what the fuck is wrong with that guy lmao

:') i get nervous and don't know how to keep the conversation going in call. Shit my pants more if it's a video call.

Do you plan to let her know at some point?

it's pretty normal to have awkward pauses
if your qt doesn't at least try to initiate some though drop her

write down some topics or shit before hand maybe

>write topics down
Lol i did that and qt laughed :') but at least it showed eagerness.

I can't because I'm not sure if she likes me or not

Just give a few hints and see how she reacts.

o-ok :'|

She's from this thread

>qt couldn't believe it was me in my pictures and asked me to post pictures of myself

i love this site

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (800x800, 59K)

Why

Brainlets don't realize that is site isn't primarily for scoring a quick bang, it's for getting your CONFIDENCE LEVELS UP

and then scoring a quick bang

>scoring a quick bang

Degenerate desu

exactly mate

this site taught me that all i ever had to do was
be myself

Attached: bee.png (914x1091, 39K)

eastern europeans girls are the best

... at golddigging

This

You jealous lad ?

Я нa Ceвepe былa
Зoлoтo кoпaлa.
Ecли б нe мoя пиздa,
C гoлoдy пpoпaлa!

im a newfag to interpals. how do I get asian wife?

My Czech qt always ends her message with ":)". Is it autism?

SEA

>My Czech qt always ends her message with ":)". Is it autism?

God I hope not. I tend to do the same.

yea, but how do you make them see you?

You pick one that isn't too poor. One that likes you so much she'd be willing to spend money to see you.

This one qt blocked me because I didn't look like a typical Indian; I have green eyes and a fair skin. She thought that I was a fake - Although, I reassured her again and again but she wouldn't believe me. Fucking weird.

By changing your location for a western country.

lol already did that

Did anyone ever had success getting their SEA qt to go to their country?

... Why would anyone want that?

Ask It seems he wants one.

Yeah pretty much.

Attached: OOXqit5.png (54x80, 11K)

who doesn't!??
>2018
>still dealing with white roasties
OH NONONNONONONO

Why are some people finnaboos? I mean I like my country but how do they even know where Finland is?

Coz metal. Lol
I like finland because they say people are quiet there.
Because of Sup Forums i know where finland is but have no idea what suomi means.

>suomi

Land.

Most of european names are either connected to land or people in the native tongues

ie for Serbia

Land of Men

Attached: 02_Literal-Translation-Of-Country-Names_Europe..original.jpg (2400x1600, 490K)

Poor Poo :(

I need to BREED this 28 year old japanese christmas cake before the last of her eggs dissolve

I am looking for whatever I can get from it ranging from friends to language partners, to someone who can show me around Japan when I go there to casual sex to relationships.

How many profiles views a day is good?

Attached: 1508136413029s.jpg (125x80, 2K)

0-5 - meh
5-10 - ok
10< - very great

Attached: hulu seo jokkei pulta tarjoe.jpg (746x880, 56K)

wtf, im guessing for new users the views will be better for some time, right?

>Land of people who speak the same language
This one is great

yeah

Attached: l'ttästi.jpg (400x400, 15K)

That's basically what Slav means.

word/letter (people of the word/letter)

That's why the foreigners are called Nemci/Niemcy and sort, basically meaning mute (Nem)

Germans are still called Niem/Nemci/Niemcy by all slavs (Russians call German, Germania but the people Niemcy still I think, bulgars too)

easy on the soy there bucko

So got messeged by this turk

we exchanged like 4 messeges on IP yesterday and then switched

Literally just said hi yesterday on she sends this

no flirting no asking, no nothing, we exchanged maybe 10 sentences total

conclusion turks are either insane sluts or insane religious

Attached: file.png (332x382, 151K)

Hey pals, sorry if it's a stupid question but can anyone take me through how to use the qtcrawler script, please? I have tampermonkey and the sadness that comes from no views or messages. I think I'm set.

Though to be honest the way she overuses some filters/layouts might be fake

But then again what's the point ? I literally shown 0 interest in her and if she's after money, there are better options than Serbia :D

>still havent managed to make new profile pic

why is it that i can go out clubbing every weekend and pick up chicks without even trying but making a photo of myself is so hard?

Attached: 1520155865629.jpg (640x640, 35K)

its a gay turk fishing for dickpics
lots of gayroaches on ip

Found the Lithuanian from SEA power hour, not surprised he got so much attention

I should tip Erdogan off.

link

Which Japanese girls on IP are crazy and should be avoided? Asking for a friend.

if you see a big titty jap girl stay away

/superfastdoggo
What are you the thirsty korean?

Attached: 1380654726891.png (574x409, 253K)

Oh yeah and she is 18 now AVOID her favorite pass time is cucking and calling the cops on you listen to this guy

Keya Yamada. She's mental. Avoid at all costs. pic related

/soulgaze is pretty crazy too

Attached: keya.jpg (852x640, 109K)

My white MAN