I shuposhe the flight plan is off the table?

>i shuposhe the flight plan is off the table?

UUUU.

>When the flight plan doesn't list your name on it

Reminder that baneposters are underage spammers

>everyone on Sup Forums is underage except for that oldfag who likes bicentennial man

I miss SKARCH posting

Reminder that you're gay lol

Somebody get this hothead outta here

*flies a tanker behind you*

man fuck that guy. that was the worst movie i've ever seen

CLEGANE?

VEIN?

does arya kill littlefinger?

i bet you people clapped if she does. people went and watched this show at a bar and hooted and hollared if thats what happened i just know it.

If you took that helmet off would he die?

You're a big knight.

Is it true that the first episode of season 7 is a recap of the previous six seasons?

I dropped it after season one, but I am willing to try to get back into it to see what all the hype is about.

>the table have turned, humman

In the book its hinted to be Joffreys head

For thou

Yeah but its done in a way that the characters are reminiscing about the past so you get some new footage and quips.

Shut up nigger

SHANSHA

>No lawyer, no witnesshes? What short of due processh is thish?

lel, saw it as a child when it came out and knew even then it was garbage, the fact that some old fuck tricked a bunch of young anons into watching a shitty movie warms my heart

he's a clever old chunck o'coal. and i'm not telling tales out of school

>"Thish evidenshe hashnt been preshented to the defenshe beforehand your honour. Therefore it can't be deemed admishable"

SHANSHA?

If only he crowed for help

Was sitting my throat, apart of your plan?

>that feel when an oldfag that has never seen TDK and have baneposted daily for many years

This was so forced and undeserved. I am finally dropping it once and for all and just waiting patiently for the books. I just know GRRM will do Baelish justice in the end with him and Varys getting what they want in playing the Game of Thrones exactly how it's meant to be played.

He didn't die so well