Please Sup Forums, I simply must have you for dinner tonight

Please Sup Forums, I simply must have you for dinner tonight.

It's nice to have an old friend for dinner.

I don't worry about being cannibalized but I always wonder if a chick I am getting naked with is crazy enough to whip out a pair of shears and snip my cock off.

Cannibalism makes me hungry.

Looks like too much bullshit tbqfhwy

Nothing beats a burger on a pan/griddle/grill with a potato bun.

>much more to cooking beyond a good burger
I remember when I was timid and afraid of the kitchen still, don't worry.

The clay is overkill, but otherwise that looks like a tasty calf.

looks disgusting

what is it even supposed to be?

Beggar's Clay Chicken
>According to food lore (which is a thing), a long time ago, there was a beggar who stole a chicken. Because he wanted to cook the chicken without anyone knowing, he wrapped it with lotus leaves and slathered it with mud. However, once he cracked opened the clay, a nobleman noticed the scent of chicken and they shared the meal. Eventually, this dish because a staple in the imperial courts and today it is considered a sort of fancy-pants delicacy.

how does one

politely decline a meal in a situation such as this

?

One doesn't.

So is this show worth finishing? I watched it right about when that guy found out Hannibal was the killer or something but he did nothing about it

Seemed so unrealistic

Season 1 is all about setting the stage that is Season 2.

Without Season 2, Season 1 is just an episodic mystery show. Once Hannibal finally breaks Will, then Hannibal finally gets interesting.

The last half of S3, which should have been one of the strongest, ended up being the weakest. The performances were awful, especially Richard Armitage.

Why is he pouring so much wine on them

Looks like overkill.

More wine = more coverage = more fire = more even cooking and flavor.

Hannibal is so charismatic and awesome everyone who is in a position to stop him either will not or is quickly subdued by his superior physicality.

It's all a bit stupid, especially when he shares his homolust by attempting to disembowel Will.

They're having a conversation the whole time he's getting his torso opened and I was just done.

Having read the books, I liked that they made Will an aspie and a gaybo. He was written in such a way to not really be a Mary Sue, but certainly a fanfic character. This guy is so perfect for his job that he's on par with the greatest serial killer ever. That's fucking boring. Best way to go about making that interesting? It's ruining his life, people think he's a fucking creep and he's got a boner for that serial killer that almost gets him killed.

i think i got to season 2 but i cant remember which episode since i downloaded the entire thing because i started the show when season2 was already fully released

but i remember it bothering me alot that pic related guy knew hannibal was hannibal but he didnt even do anything

so was it cancelled after season 3? I dont know who Richard was anymore, was that the beta guy with the glasses? Really bothered me alot that he knew Hannibal was Hannibal but he didn't even do anything about it

thats about the only thing making sense. Oh yeah I remember Will is the guy with the glasses now. I cant remember any torso opening scene though.

Should I pick it up again guys?

>I dont know who Richard was anymore, was that the beta guy with the glasses?
Francis Dolarhyde, the Tooth Fairy from Manhunter/Red Dragon.

Did the series finale make up for the Red Dragon?