The script centers on two policemen, one an old-timer (Gibson), the other his volatile younger partner (Vaughn)...

>The script centers on two policemen, one an old-timer (Gibson), the other his volatile younger partner (Vaughn), who find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics become the media's cause du jour. Low on cash and with no other options, these two embittered soldiers descend into the criminal underworld to gain their just due, but instead find far more than they wanted awaiting them in the shadows.

I consider myself pretty liberal with slight libertarian tendencies, but after Bone Tomahawk I have to say I am really looking forward to Dragged Across Concrete. Zahler clearly knows what he's doing. Not to mention I really like Mel as an actor.

Other urls found in this thread:

bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/02/03/mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-police-brutality-movie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ
twitter.com/kosensya/status/903196081294413824
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But that's just me personally.

whats the name of movie?

...Seriously?

"Get the Cross"

I thought you were describing True Detective season 3. VV looks good in the new Cell Block movie too

It's called "user is a thick cunt"

He doesn't though he looks retarded. I always though Vaughn could/should do more serious roles but he's been really flat and weird in everything so far. Maybe this director can help him but we'll see

I dont get why 2 cops, whose identity and crimes have been made very public, would even consider entering the criminal underworld. Every thug and their mother would want to get at them every chance they have.

Dragged across concrete is a sick title for a movie though

Why, because the shaved head?

That's just because he's a bad actor.

Ironically, the movie is already getting "dragged" on social media.

bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/02/03/mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-police-brutality-movie.html

Watch The Cell if you haven't already

Well its for sure a play on "dragged through the mud" which happens to the cops in question. Introducing concrete makes it more brutal and fitting for an urban setting.

fuck the general twittersphere. not every normie opinion on what is problematic and what isn't needs to be broadcast

Here's what the magnificent Sean Penn has to say, about people on Twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ

It bothers me because they're complaining about "humanizing police brutality," as if they've completely forgotten that character development is a thing, and that characters can be multifaceted. Bone Tomahawk had great character development so I'm sure this will be the same.

I also agree about Twitter in general, it's a shitty place where people have to convey their opinions in the vaguest way possible thanks to the character limit, so all anyone ever does is try to come up with a witty quip that will be shared by thousands of people, and most of them fail at it because normies aren't good at clever humor.

Raped by a pack of Negroids

Haven't seen this guy in anything other than Tree of Life and he was in that for like ten minutes.

It did give me an idea though.

twitter.com/kosensya/status/903196081294413824

BASED MUSTACHIO

What the fuck is this tweet even about? I don't speak Nazi.

Hush youngfag.

I'm probably like twice your age, what the fuck should I have seen Sean Penn in?

daily reminder that vince vaughn has blonde hair in this film

Carliots way, the thin red line, mystic river, i am sam, fast times at Ridgemont high.

What the, someone acted in a Malick movie and wasn't immediately put off by his directing style and refused to work with him ever again?

Almost everything Penn did in the 80's and 90's is great dude.

How old are you?

I'm just trying to get some recs because I only just recently started getting seriously into film so I've missed a lot. No hard feelings. I'm 27.

It's so amazing what he did with a 1.8 million dollar budget. I wonder what the budget will be on this one.