What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood?

What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUu46J_OHQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=g96Es2ZGo8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358
youtube.com/watch?v=RJCZlSwxF7s
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

Grow some balls, pussy

if she was liberal you would be whining about le professional victim

Everyone in Hollywood is conservative.
They just pretend otherwise in the public eye.

>go to restaurant
>bring some McDonald's with you
>start eating it at your table
>manager tells you to order something or leave
>complain

Retard

what the heck

love this thread
every time it get posted, i just love it

>the threat is only valid if it's coming from the Left

>Frightfart

>all these redditers whining
Jesus Christ you people are ruining this board. Off topic threads have always garnered the most entertainment on this board. Now anything off topic is full of people that sound like they're on the verge of tears.

must be weird in your head with what you take from writings. i can only imagine how specific you take every situation, but i know that specific behavior is abstract, but that does not mean correct.

What are you even trying to say you fedora tipping idiot?

what the fuck. now I know reddit browsers Sup Forums

Goddamn you're stupid.

Irrelevant ass bitch just wants attention, nothing to see here.

quote any post before yours that is people whining. your own whining doesn't count.

Irrelevant ass nigger just wants attention, nothing to see here

>le food analogy maymay
Sorry, I don't speak Reddit.

unironically what did he mean by this?

Because she would be, and what's more is you wouldn't admit to it or care in the least, despite it being a known shtick of theirs. So this reversal shit is a totally disingenuous deflection """centrist""". You have nowhere near the necessary contempt for it that an honest person would.

There's nothing sincere or candid about liberal victimhood, because everyone is in on it.
The conservative swingback hasn't yet reached full crest yet so you can still show disdain for this sort of thing.

Is there a new meme I missed where we unironically post Breitbart headlines now? This is the fourth Breitbart thread I've seen in under a day.

The Alt Left can simultaneously preach the right to free speech while censoring and shutting down any speech they deem 'hateful' The same way they can preach women's rights while simultaneously supporting Islam. They are the epitome of cognitive dissonance.

>he thinks conservatives don't play victims
>he thinks there is a "conservative pushback" because Trump barely won.

What do you think you are achieving by complaining about Alt-Left boogeymen on Sup Forums?

What has she even been in?

>"conservative swingback"
>any day now!

And feminine dick. Like our true first lade Michelle Obama.

that¡s not the point, fucko. it illustrates a double standard.

Thank God that liberal Hollywood is flopping.
Cinema like comics before it, is another industry destroyed after a liberal takeover.

>yfw people actually believe Michelle is a tranny

Did he freeze his sperm?

I can't even grasp what you meant here

>muh headcanon

Brietbart is ironically one of the less skewed news sites these days.

What a world the news sphere became in 2016

They get leave, you idiot

>Brietbart is ironically one of the less skewed news sites these days.
You legitimately should end it all if you have gotten this fucked in the brain to even remotely think that.

why is that b rave american hero biting his childs ear?

Is that what a joke from real Ricks Facebook® page looks like?

Barrack please log in.

>Brietbart is ironically one of the less skewed news sites these days
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doesn't provide back anything except insults
That guy struck a nerve for sure.

>complains about left media
>here is a good and fair news site user

It's 10 times more right skewed then traditional media is left sided

If you don't recognize the growing threat of right-wing violence, you're part of the problem. A girl was murdered Nazis in broad fucking daylight you dumb piece of shit.

Centrists are a fucking unlocked door for fascism.

for you

CNN literally defended Antifa, when has Breitbart ever defended Richard Spencer or anyone of that ilk?

I think you are confused on who should go there.

>when has Breitbart ever defended Richard Spencer or anyone of that ilk?
Are...are you larping?

Please just go back

"""liberals"""""
aka commies

>some suburban faggots with tiki torches
>a few white nationalists and neo Nazis
>a mentally unstable person in a car
>somehow defines the cultural zeitgeist of the US.

Not that user but sources familiar with his thought process would like an example of Breitbart defending Richard Spencer and white nationalism.

>Centrists are a fucking unlocked door for fascism.

Why do you say that? Centrists are socially liberal more often than not, do you think Obama and Bill Clinton unlocked doors for fascism?

Even if I couldn't find that specific as fuck example, that doesn't make Breitbart any more credible that it barely already is to begin with.

not him, but he probably meant
>mcdonalds = conservatism
>restaurant = hollywood liberalism

I believed this too until I read Primetime Propaganda.

If this was a real headline, how in your brain, are you reading that as CNN condoning violence? It looks more like an attempt to shed light on the hypocrisy of their actions that don't align with their message. How exactly do you have a problem with the way the headline is written? Show me the actual article below it, are they outlining that violence is okay? Or are you just autistic?

>Centrists are socially liberal more often than not

And I'm sure the man who leaves his door open at night disapproves of burglary and murder as well, that doesn't mean he's not perpetuating it.

One hundred years from now you will be seen as culpable.

Breitbart has also never blackmailed people on the internet for making gifs about them.

This is you.
CNN has been shilling for their commie dogs non stop since Charlottesville.
youtube.com/watch?v=kUu46J_OHQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=g96Es2ZGo8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358

No, they send death threats and harassers after people.

...that you know of.

But hey, I guess they are poor dindus then! Because other outlets can be worse, so that means Breitbart isn't responsible for anything! Wtf I love Breitbart now! Just ignore all the literal slander campaigns they have done and the homophobic shit they've made up about the gay community ;)

Was there an argument here? Again, show me the article. Where is it? Why are you dodging?

*Steals*

fuck off

>...that you know of.
That's correct! Even if they were stupid enough to pull that shit, they didn't write an article proudly announcing they blackmailed some guy on the internet for making a wrestling gif and screeching about how it was condoning violence against journalists.

Is that like how that CNN wrestling gif was condoning violence against journalists?

Sure, that's still a whatabout though...

There is nothing wrong with being racist.

Do you need the question repeated a third time, you dense faggot? Show me where in this article (if it is real) where they explicitly defend activist violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJCZlSwxF7s
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html
Damn dude CNN sure ANTIFA.

Well all this was defended by the president who was sort of elected and still has the support for around 35% of the electorate.

fuck of Nazi

see

>he links videos that all go something like "some ANTIFA protestors are violent, violence fucks with their message".
>this is apparently CNN condoning ANTIFA.

Not really. If you're saying Breitbart is MORE biased than other networks, you're the one inviting the comparison.

You do realize that up until a few years ago, this flag was on the roof of the Dukes of Hazard car and literally no one thought that show was racist?

>I have no argument and no material to base my senseless claims off of.
>But wait, I'll tell him to fuck off to Sup Forums like anyone else that doesn't agree with me and I'll never have to face the face I'm a blabbering fool.

This is why you are retarded and everyone hates you.

I'm saying Breitbart is literally one of the most blatant examples of biased and shitty reporting, with another user here even posting their ridiculous as all living fuck headlines and your only counter is "b-b-but one time CNN did a thing...". Show me a headline that even remotely exists in the same universe as the pics related.

Hrs hardly ever wrong desu

>EVIL NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST BIGOT MARCHING WITH TORCHES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>poor commie revolutionaries who sometimes have to get violent to save the day :(
Guess which one they did in depth coverage and went easy on.

Or maybe more people thought it was racist than you knew about but there was no national conversation about it?

>Bash the fash ... right guyz!
>You want facts, from me? What are you a Nazi!

I'm not saying Breitbart isn't biased and they don't have silly articles promoting conservative things. I'm saying Breitbart never went full retard and wrote an article about how proud they were to blackmail someone on the internet for making a gif that made fun of them.

Nice strawman, kiddo. Are we pretending the Klan and outed Neo Nazis weren't at Unite the Right? Yes, the comparison must be exactly the same as a handful of violent ANTIFA faggots.

Except everyone hated Sup Forums for 1.5 decades before your Antifa-boogyman even "existed" on this board.

>conservative

>I'm saying Breitbart never went full retard
Are you really planning to double down on this point?

Aren't you getting triggered that Breitbart is part of that conversation and saying it's not racist? Why does 'conversation' just always translate to 'people agreeing with me'?

We need Scott Oak back to clean things up

>poor commie revolutionaries who sometimes have to get violent to save the day :(
Except CNN has literally never said this.

>Posts a low effort meme about people taking in ideas from low effort memes.

You guys at Anti Fa really are some color of stupid.

>caring for an actor's political opinion
You do realise these people get paid to play pretend and had next to no education in science or law, right?

Are you seriously going to put shit talking Planned Parenthood lower on the idiot bar than publicly admitting to committing a crime?