/umma/

/We are Umma. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget/: edition

Invited: /Mena/, /tr/, /asean/, /fr/, /Sverigetråden/, /deutsch/, /brit/ ,/mämmi/, Muslims, potential converts and anyone interesting
Not invited: homoseksual, infidels...

points we can discuss that we never settle on last time
•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
and
Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.

Islam is the full and complete submission to God. We believe that this teaching has been passed through the ages from the mouths of many prophets, including and not limited to Moses and Jesus Christ (peace be upon them)

Come join the world's largest community of faithful believers, the Ummah!

Attached: 1461509076966.jpg (640x411, 42K)

Pedohamad don't bless this thread today ;(

>Sverigetråden
BASED

Are those Sarranids? I love their Mamlukes, they're almost as good as Swadian knights on horse but are also great as siege infantry.

Rhodok Sharpshooters + Sarranid Mamlukes + Swadian Knights does wonders.

Nothing beats a handful of Nords huscarls and Rhodok crossbowmen to defend a castle though

stop playing video games

As soon as you stop posting on Sup Forums.

>religious general in a linguistuics board
Saged n' reported.

no

Attached: 1519149215935.jpg (3264x1836, 1.86M)

Salam alaikum
Hope everyone had a good time yesterday celebrating the Urs of Moinuddin Chisti radi allahu anhu

*continues playing video games*

My time on Sup Forums is not wasted. I go to /his/ for complex discussions with regards to history and philisophy. To /sci/ I go to discuss the latest scientific developments. In /biz/ I learn to diversify my portfolia and earn money. On Sup Forums I learn about different cultures and problems worldwide. On /fit/ I learn how to stay healthy, on /lit/ I discuss my reading lists, on /fa/ I learn how to make myself look presentable.

Video games are useless. Stop playing.

sigh
traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women. I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY? I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either. It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything. There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body. If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

Sup Forums haram stop posting, oil.

My time on video games is not wasted. I go to the Library of Vivec for complex sources with regards to history and philosophy. To Divayth Fyr I go to discuss the latest scientific developments. In the Balmora Hlaalu Council Manor I learn to diversify my portfolia and earn gold. Among the Imperial Legion garrisons I learn about different cultures and problems worldwide. In the Ald'Ruhn Fighter's Guild I learn how to stay healthy, among the House Telvanni I discuss my casting lists, in the St. Olms Tailors and Dyers Hall in Vivec I learn how to make myself look presentable.

Sup Forums is useless. Stop posting.

Good post

no. what are you gonna do about it?

get your life together loser

dat your cloths?

Attached: haram.jpg (332x65, 7K)

/islamic gommunism/ when

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (1024x512, 3K)

Kill yourself

>islam
>communism
pick one mate, i'm not gonna wearing fedora everywhere.

>we are Ummah
No you're not

>/fa/
I highly recommend against getting any clothing advice from “if you don’t look like a hobo get out” - the board.

>not /balk/
feels amazing man

hajde hajde yunanistan hayvanlar

Attached: dTGZBmL.jpg?fb.jpg (480x270, 31K)

Where do I find Kazakhs in UB?

>Too dumb to get a working economy going.

GREAT post
time to re-install

>guaranteed replies