From my point of view, the wheat taxes will be paid WHEN YOU FIX THE DAMN FLIGHT PLAN

From my point of view, the wheat taxes will be paid WHEN YOU FIX THE DAMN FLIGHT PLAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
youtu.be/Odf8zGqaf0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate this place

Then go back.

kek a trifold meme merger. i like it. (thumbs up). mind if i save it?
FISDFISDJFODSKJGLKLGKAOSEKRPAOSGKMODSKFLSDMFKMDSKGMSDKGNSDKZGJNPASOJRPOWAJROQ@IR%(@#i(@#QWJFVO)ESuv9ds8g93wI$%O@#NTWGE SBDKOXC J(HU

a DARING synthesis and a glib facsimile

based raimi poster

You know where the x button is

I love this place

Hey

Why didnt they take the Eagles to Mordor?

>enjoying things

You put a lot of memes in that sentence OP are you fucking gay?

Wow, check out this redditor!
Heh, you think you are a special snowflake, kid? You think memes are your play-doh? Something you can just put together in 5 minutes and act like everything's okay? Well, you're wrong.
See, I understand that you're an amateur, so I am gonna go easy on ya. If it were someone else, well... let's say I would've ripped him a new one by now. But lemme explain what your sin here is. You don't just blend memes like that, kid. Every time you post a meme, you have to put in a lot of thought into it. When you create a new meme, you break past the current limits of the system. When you blend two memes - disaster. It's only been known to work twice in history, and you don't even try it unless you are an old-timer professional at this.
What you've done there is heresy. You just lumped together a few memes as if you were waddling around in your own shit, carefree and oblivious to everything around you. And that's not gonna fly here, kiddo.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

We are now entering slump hours
See ya tomorrow

Isn't that the question of the day

Sup Forums, is dead. Bury it. Consider this *buuuuuuurp* I turned myself into a memer!!!! I'm piiiiickklleee riiiiickk xd

(Formerly Shut The Door)

this is tryhard bait coypasta from reddit

wow truely inspiring

>reddit spacing
stopped reading right there

FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/movies for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/movies where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are.

From my point of view, Sneed is evil

dumb raimi poster

BLACKED when?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME LUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB XPP

i'm sorry, what?

Reddit: The Thread

no u

ALL MOCKERY OF GOTPOSTERS AND THEIR ONE SHOW SHALL BE KEPT AT AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

WORDS FALL FROM RICK&MORTY LIKE SHIT FALLS FROM ASS

>tri
Count it again.

>*slow claps*
>*steps out of the shadows*

B A N E?
C
U
C
K
JUST

fUCK

DAE STANNIS xD

douge thread?
PAUL epic FAILxd

youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo [Remove]

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

mmmmmmmmm.......

SLUTxD

U REDDIt kek lelekxkek

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
youtu.be/Odf8zGqaf0A

AYYLMSOOOO SJWS WRECT
Y
YY
YY
Y
YY
Y
Y
L
M
A
OAYYYYLMAO

Embed]
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

le epin troll i coax youed int o al e ruxze xDDD tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
>>>
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r :)

A
Y
Y
L
M
A
O
AYYLMAO

HE
E

epic simply epic :^) i tip my hat to u sir

*tips fedora*

lol cool 1 bro i almost piss mystlelf in lafter xD
gud joke man

##wreckt

my sides r in space :)

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHH YES!

that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONELL…KID!

>no mention of Romeposting
try again

I don't even do drugs anymore, I just get high on memes.

CIA is himself experiencing a fight club-esque identity crisis. doesn't the mantra "i'm CIA" strike you as the ramblings of a mad man? he uses it to cling to what he thinks, what he HOPES he is. he wants a purpose. he can't be a monolithic singularity like batman, bane or raja ghoul. we see his instability when he projects it onto his prisoners. the perfect canvases with their silent tongues and blank faces. "who paid you to grab doctor puddle?". as we all know, CIA is himself being paid to grab doctor puddle. he's questioning authority and allegiance. "he didn't fly so good": here he refers to himself in the third person, in an out of body experience. he knows he's slipping, he's doing poorly, this plane trip isn't going to plan. CIA didn't fly so good. "a lot of loyalty for a hired gun". why is he loyal to the CIA, so much so that he considers them one and the same? and of course, "why does he wear the mask?". CIA doesn't know any more, he doesn't know why he rises every day and wears the mask of a steely-eyed and hardened CIA agent. and that, my friends, is why he becomes his own bane. think for a moment. CIA and his underlings enter the plane with doctor pavlova, bane, and the mercs. we're seeing all the events from the eyes of CIA. all we really know is that CIA enters and bane leaves. do we know bane entered? of course not! he wore the bag, and CIA/bane left so many corpses on the plane, it isn't hard for him to imagine he is finally free of his law-keeping vessel, having left it with his brother, a representation of the shedding of his other identity. he embraces the bane of his existence. coupled with the heavy insectile metamorphosis imagery (shedding of the wings, the body of the plane hanging like a cocoon from which bane springs and flys out anew, the blood-sucking and the mosquito man, the body bag being opened like the amniotic sac of an embryo) i think it's fair to say this is entirely canon.

whats the wheat taxes meme?

>wheat
Alien: Covenant
>taxes
GRRM's dumb comments on Tolkien

You just say that.

Jesus...

Imagine explaining this joke to somebody while on a flight.

If I pull that off, will he die?