How did this movie predict the future so well?

How did this movie predict the future so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/03/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-donald-trump-kompromat-nikita-isaev-new-russia-movement-state-tv-us-president-a7929966.html
thedailybeast.com/john-kelly-pushing-out-omarosa-for-triggering-trump
politico.com/story/2017/08/24/antifa-white-house-petition-trump-troll-241990
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No idea. Thank god we're finally recovering.

Someone should tell the Burlington bar audience it wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

This is a Sup Forums board now.

What good is a movie that trains you to despise your fellow countryman? Idiocracy is a film you show to a teenager when you want him to grow up falsely believing that he is the only intelligent person left. This movie is pretentious hipster bullshit for people who heard their first rap song watching Office Space and think Animation Domination was cutting edge.

I come to despise my fellow countryman regardless of whether a movie tells me to or not. This country is fucking stupid. Still, Captain Fantastic is a great film.

You mean with the black president? Luckily, that time is over.

DUDE

THIS FILM

IS BECOMING MORE LIKE A DOCUMENTARY

+1 this on digg if you agree and you are an atheist like myself

I discoved a youtube channel thats just like ow my balls

>What good is a movie that trains you to despise your fellow countryman?

Are you high? It's a comedy, it doesn't train you to do shit

Head over to Sup Forums and see for yourself

This is one of the first results if you google for this film.

Please show me. Unless it's HowToBasic, I know that one.

we all knew this was coming. its like watching a slow motion train wreck.

lol we need two idiocracy threads now?

Oh fuck. Where's the other one?

am I banned

>the future
It was already showing the present when it came out.

(((they))) have to tell you before (((they))) do it, it's their code of conduct and also telling you you are a gutless cuck.

True, GWB was so dumb that even Trump supporters don't defend him.

And Sup Forums will still claim USA isn't a third world shithole.

>have 135IQ
>grew up in a state where the average listed IQ is below 100

I grew up hating stupid people. It is almost impossible to discuss anything more than sports, alcohol, fast food, and sex with them.

This is the one that gets posted nearly daily though.

This movie is racist because its premise is based on the idea that IQ is hereditary.

You should join The Real Ricks on facebook.

And it isn't too different in the rest of the world.

Now google white family and screen first results

you all sound like insufferable cunts.

already did

lol which one of you did this@@! XfreakinD

We are.

>Sup Forums - Horse Hamburger Factory

Really? I thought it showed that environment had a huge factor too. I mean what hope do you have if you're born into the worst trailer trash?

Too much ironic shitposting, most of it is probably sincere at this point.

starts presidency after the biggest economic crash since the 30's, nigger gets all the blame for evil americans ruining the world for the past 50 years

Funny how the only noteworthy moment of this movie is the that 5-minute intro while the rest of the movie is just forgetable trash.

>using duckduckjew

I know, right? The next thing they gonna tell us that different races have different average IQs, now how fucking racist is that?

But everyone hates Americans

Eminem

Exception doesn't disprove the rule, especially a shitty one like him.

>shitty

you don't have to like him but you know he isn't shit

>this image
And I thought I looked stupid when I was pretending a Cheetos commercial was evidence of a Jew conspiracy to indoctrinate children.

What's forgettable about Brawndo? It's what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.

[vibrates intensely]

Reducing intelligence down to a single number that you then use to rank others - not even for a specific task, but just in general - is maximally reductionist and essentially a measure of working memory capacity.

You can teach people more efficient and accurate paradigms of thought and how to apply epistemic rationality to your thought processes - intelligence is not immutable.

Practice effects positively influence IQ test results, which further demonstrate that intelligence is not immutable.

The Flynn Effect undermines claims that intelligence- or rather, ability to perform on IQ tests - is exclusively based in genetics, since scores have been rapidly rising at a rate far exceeding the rate at which genetic differences could be notable and ironically have been positively correlated with increased interracial marriage: the average score and median point of 100 on the 1932 Stanford-Binet intelligence test is equivalent to an 80 on the 1997 edition of the test.

Asians and Ashkenazi Jews score higher on g factor IQ tests anyways, so the g factor model of intelligence still undermines white supremacists anyways!

Would somebody please tell me what the fuck does this movie have to do with atheism?
I'm not an atheist and I unironically found it funny
Besides worrying ofc, but that is more about the general state of cultural decay of the entire worldwide society

why did you bring up white supremacists lmao

IQ is fine

Most of that blame should be on tge econonic crash and lax standards given to banks and loaning agencies.

The only thing you can blame obama for is rising racial tensions

Was it easy to convince girls to bang you then?

Takes a special kind of incompetence to delay a recovery that you would expect to happen smoothly even if you left a monkey in charge.

>The only thing you can blame obama for is rising racial tensions

That was Sup Forums

It needs more oversensitive hipsters, feminists, butthurt white supremacists, and 5000 genders.

I honestly don't think the movie is great as a comedy. It's just too depressingly true. BUT as a social commentary, it's brilliant.

Rather being a sort of uplifting movie that takes me away from this rotten world, like most comedies, it just makes me realize how fucked we truly are.

Mike Judge had an interview where he was talking about how most of this shit has came true literally a decade later rather than the thousand years the movie projected. The Starbucks handjobs, they literally have a Starbucks/whorehouse in Switzerland. The devastating garbage avalanches, they've had several fatal garbal avalanches in India over the last few years. The "Ow, my balls" entertainment. Herbert Mountain Dew Gonzales Comanche running as President, well there are parallels with our current leadership, not to mention The Rock aims to make a serious run for President in 2020.

you know its weird through all this, people like James Wood and Sup Forums would claim America is better than every other country around and they have to protect it from immigrants and globalism, and by it I mean the peace and prosperity brought by Obama in his eight years.

is this the most reddit meme in our culture?

>Peace
Sure wasn't peaceful for the countries he DRONED
>Prosperity
The recession wasn't his fault but he did little to improve things, his only contribution during his term was the empowerment of idpol groups like BLM.

>Sup Forums invented black lives matter
>Sup Forums invented intersectional feminism
sure thing friendo

>racism didn't exist before obama

Don't really see how you can see Sup Forums as anything other than a reaction.

Racism doesn't exist for anyone that doesn't have a massive racial inferiority complex, and the hyper sensitivity stemming from that.

The leftist cries out in pain as he strikes you.

No, now fuck off.

The criteria for racism is so ridiculously low that hurt feelings are equated to literal slavery.

>How to spot redditors

The actual future will be much more violent, cruel and amoral as generations of kids grow up increasingly detached from reality.

Thankfully I'll be dead by then...

>Sure wasn't peaceful for the countries he DRONED
Yes and Trump isn't doing this and the future presidents aren't doing this either. I thought it was America first but I guess that doesn't matter if Obama does it.

More than anything it's annoying that Sup Forums thinks they're some kind of powerful movement when they're really just a vocal minority and Trump's election was just the power shifting every 8 years as it always does. This has led to the Republicans getting WAY too cocky so they're in for an unpleasant surprise in 2018.

No. You just have to learn how to get close to people. Surface level social skills and empathy only get you so far in life.

Based fucking Woodsy

and you do that by playing persona 5, brb gonna go play some

>tfw faggot rebbit mod deleted my post

The comic book 2000 AD predicted the future.

>tfw you realise the irony of posting a Persona reaction image, devaluing your point

t. tripfag

Meet the director.

>and then you post Gon, another character with surface level social skills and empathy
This has gotta be on purpose.

That's literally a picture of Dax Shepard.

Maybe it's a post modern criticism of social interactions and empathy in a psudeo liberal capitalist enviorment that suggest that you're uhh gay

Sup Forums recently got Antifa labeled as a terrorist organization

Bullshit. You are so detached from reality it's insane.

Prove me wrong

>In previously unreported documents dating back to April 2016 and viewed by Fox News, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security wrote that “anarchist extremists” and Antifa groups were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies. They blamed these groups for attacks on police, government and political institutions, racists, fascists and “symbols of capitalism.”

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/03/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-donald-trump-kompromat-nikita-isaev-new-russia-movement-state-tv-us-president-a7929966.html

Here's something for YOU to prove wrong.

Bonus: thedailybeast.com/john-kelly-pushing-out-omarosa-for-triggering-trump

see

>previously unreported

Hmmm but somehow they decided to report it and admit Antifa is a terrorist organization after Sup Forums circulated the petition and wage a meme propaganda campaign. Even the MSM did a 180 after trying to portray Antifa as patriots for a whilr. Really makes me think

The world will recover only when US will be nuked.

>DHS takes cues from Sup Forums
The delusions are real.

politico.com/story/2017/08/24/antifa-white-house-petition-trump-troll-241990
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Start paying attention to what's going on around you.

How did this sketch show predict the future so well?

Do you honestly believe DHS was unaware of antifa prior to Sup Forums making a petition?

No, the point I'm making is that Sup Forums forced the government's hand in publicly acknowledging that Antifa are domestic terrorists by spreading this petition all over social media and making people see what Antifa really stands for through a meme campaign

D E L U S I O N

>evil americans ruining the world for the past 50 years

Euromuzzies actually believe this.

>the peace and prosperity brought by Obama

Holy shit, you probably typed this unironically, too.

Stop degrading anime by posting it alongside conservative opinions. Anime is liberal as fuck.

>Trump's election was just the power shifting every 8 years as it always does.

Fucking lel, is this how Hill-shills are damage-controlling now?

Yes, the established politician that had the entire media, academia, corporations, Saudi Arabia and countless fucking other advantages losing to a populist upstart was "just the 8 year power shift".

He was totally fated to win from the beginning.

So is this an argument for eugenics

This. I love Mike Judge. KOTH is my favorite animated comedy but Idiocracy was Immortal Technique/Hopsin-tier of movies.
>Wake up sheeple

I bet you listen to """"socially conscious""""" rap.

Oh yeah, japan is known for its revolutionary liberalism. Anime is super liberal. Nothing about anime is problematic.