Wow

Wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this, it should be about black men and white women.

really activates the almonds

Oh no what will Aziz ansari do now?

I'm tired of watching brown men in general.

/thread

>Sup Forums agrees with jezebel
woah

really poos the loo

It's probably an indian woman who wrote the article.

I don't get this. He is a decent looking, funny actor. I loved his Portlandia skits.

Or maybe a white woman who's tired of all the "open bob" messages she receives every day.

show pusi

>liberals experiencing cognitive dissonance

What's new?

Sup Forums needs to start supporting race mixing now

Possibly, but then that can't be her angle in the article.

Friendly reminder that for every angry white male that complains about BM/WF relationships, there are at least two black women who are equally angry for the same reason.

Yep.

rape u next week

She's only talking about Asian women (Paki/Indi/Chinkie) and men.
I like how she's made justifications for Mindy Kaling though. Hah

>Jezebel
delete this thread now before the root sets in

Wow that's racist.

wow racis much?

What's racist is the fact that """diverse couples""" represented in the media is limited to a white girl and a brown guy
why is it never an asian guy with a brown girl?

u son of a bastard bitch!

Man we live in such good times that all people have left to worry about is shit like this.

>open bob
???

the hippest new facebook meme is making fun of horny indians who are bad at english that message girls to send nudes

Not trendy

FPBP

Wow Jezebel is pretty based who knew

Blood Drive as a black guy turned cyborg and an asian robot... or cyborg... or something else... dating and fisting.

wtf racist much???

Sounds like this piece was written by a insecure brown chick.

Is Jezebel, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

I'm tired

POO

It's funny because white expats are literally swimming in pussy in brown countries yet when it's brown men getting white tail a line has to be drawn.

Womenocaust when

>I think movies and shows like The Big Sick and Master of None give liberals an opportunity to congratulate themselves on being liberal and progressive. So watching and liking these movies makes them feel like you’re in a world that is progressing and being more open.

Then don't fucking watch them you self righteous bitch.

I can't help but wonder if any of these news sites lurk here and Sup Forums just to write these retarded articles solely to fuck with us.

lmao

/ourpoo/?

Unibrows are the worst thing ever. You deserve death if you don't shave between your brows.

Damn she fine

>high caste poo not so tough after seeing poofriend get COLONIZED

bruh, she's Indian so you know she hairy af

so?

Damn she fine

The only thing funnier than a cucked man is a cucked woman

can you describe?

WEW

|:(

This desu.

Even better

i'd poo in her loo

he has a point thou, why can't it be a brown woman insted of always a white woman?

Looks like a niggress t.bh

jewish women should fall in love with the kitchen
and the oven should be their final destiny

Thats racist

That movie in particular is based on real life events.

AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

obligatory

B-but that is his real life?

Once tainted bloodline will never return to its former glory.

How is a that even possible? What makes rajesh assume that the 1345th message will get the girl to fall in love with him?

>by Aditi Natasha Kini
A good Paki boy will never date a poo girl to begin with,
Source, I'm Paki.

>I like how she's made justifications for Mindy Kaling though.
You mean an Western Indian woman who got her own show and surrounded herself with good looking white people?

>doesn't just block him because she loves the attention
What a surprise

they probably have higher IQ than you, Cletus

Exactly what I thought, but if it weren't for these whores' egos, we wouldn't know the hilarious reality behind Judd Apatow trying to convince us women like poos

My parents love watching those generic series that have some smart assholes solve crimes or problems
Recently, those have started to feature black men with white women at an alarming rate
I want to go back to the 90s and 2000s

Commercials in general have an incredible amount of interracial couples.

They probably do not, assuming Cletus is a white man. The average IQ of Indians is 82, though it varies by caste and region (north > south; higher castes > lower castes). But even most relatively dumb white people are smarter than most indians.

Oh yea, the average IQ of India is below that of the American nigger. Go figure.

I actually almost feel sorry for the poo... How does a person get like that?

pretty much this

>The average IQ of Indians is 82
>check it
>it's real
why are these subhumans always memed as smart then? Someone explain pls

you hit the nail on the head.

Indian women are stuck up cunts. Basically, they want to spend their youth and college years riding white Chads cock and have sex orgies and riding the cock carousel. Then when they near 30, they feel entitled to marry a rich Asian/Indian doctor to make their parents happy and start a stereotypical indian/asian family. Of course they lie about their sexual past.

When they see Indian men land a white women, they feel they are being denied what they are "entitled" to.

Its no different to Sup Forumstards losing their shit and going hysterical everytime a white woman chooses a non-white man. Just bitter losers feeling entitled and angry on both sides of aisle.

themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590

that was a bit of a stretch. though she wrote the show so why wouldnt she have a bunch of chads chasing her.
I wonder if she JOSSed them?

>on-screen
Uhhhh

Yeah, but they did that in real life

Does anyone say they're smart on average? It's just that they have shitloads of people, so there's lots of smart ones that go to university and do research in CS fields

>why are these subhumans always memed as smart then?

They're not.
If you've heard any memes about them being smart it's probably because they are smart in the US. The smartest brain drain there to become high paid professionals.

not true mixed people can be bred until their decedents look fully european it just takes a longer time, 3-5 generations roughly.

dont let them tell you otherwise

There's so fucking many of them that there's bound to be a few smart ones, who manage to find their way into civilised countries.

Boredom and a facebook account.

>rants about Indian whores banging "white Chads"
>goes on to call white men who get upset over BMWF couples "bitter losers"
How do you have so little self awareness?

>only been with 18 guys
>only
Give it to me straight ameripoors, is that a lot in the US? Giving over something like ten in Europe would be getting you a lot of states already.

The whiter your country is the harder it is to fit in though
If you live in a white as fuck country but you have dark hair and tan easily, everyone can see your mediterranean roots
Of course it won't stay like that much longer with all the rapefugees everywhere

Look at Italians they definitely prove you can't come back

This. It happens even here in fucking Finland where we have like sub 5% niggers. They're slowly trying to make people think it's normal.

In the UK over the last year or so it's all been black women and white men. Or just mullatos, like a mullato mother, father and kids. It's really weird.

because the ones that go to Europe often have hidden anglo genes - I'm being fucking serious, rich poo-in-loos are basically brown anglos whose ancestors fucked the local british garrisons and the often times the officers of those divisions had to go home for fucking the daughters of indian merchants.

There is a real weirdness in Britain that we aren't racist towards poos but we are to everyone else, I would go as far as to say that we prefer indians to poles and lithuanians. What is also strange is how easily they mix in with public and boarding schools, the only explanation I have for why the ones in the west are smart is that they are basically ugly love children

biological clocks really are beautiful

Ah I see, sort of like the Dutch Indonesians we have here in Holland.

imagine not understanding that fucking everyone you see in college is a bad idea and thinking your only mistake was not telling people how much of a collosal whore you are

I don't even think there is that many brown guys in movies with white women. I agree we need more white men with brown women

> higher IQ
>never invented a toilet
>still run from them in fear of the toilet witch

Rajesh, my son...

Lots of these sjw sites have butthurt Indian female writers
They HATE aziz