Are you ready for the Chinese century?

Are you ready for the Chinese century?

Attached: 1521982794005.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Based.

>THIS
>IS
>SHENZEEEEEEEEEN

Where is this at? Can't tell if this is Canada or some white tourists in china

>no one runs after him

Wh*toids are truly pathetic

If this was a muslim or black guy all of Sup Forums would have been 250% more racist than they usually are.

But because he belongs to the anime race he gets a free pass.

The old woman has a leftist vibe to her so she deserved the kick to experience the true power of multiculturalism, which she undoubtedly preaches and votes for.

No, not yet.

I'm really uncomfortable with a fascist state that has a billion inhabitants being a major world power.

I agree, all wh*teoids must suffer.

Attached: 1504459859722.gif (512x807, 434K)

>defending a short haired boomer hag

She got what she deserved.

This.

Me too. The Chinese are an insectoid race like the jews: They all think alike and support eachother.

This.
This is why I hate wh*Toids so much.

>the left are violent

t. Jamal

>people get angry at a group of people known for being violent apes and have crime statistic FAR above national average
>people dont get angry at a group of people who generally keep to themselves and have crime statistics FAR below national average

>t. danish cuck whose gf left him for some vietcong

East Asians don't commit tons of crime and form disgusting ghettos

Honor is honor. Besides, this was a perfect excuse to beat the shit out of someone without consequences. Who could say no to that?

what's the story behind this?

You have a tribal mindset and don't deserve access to electricity or any other modern utilities.
Get off the grid and the fuck away from society.

Based

>You have a tribal mindset and don't deserve access to electricity or any other modern utilities. Get off the grid and the fuck away from society.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>the anime race
kek

Mentally ill guy kicked a librarian. He was caught but not charged because he’s ‘developmentally delayed’. People tried to spin it as ‘Chinese opposition’ to a local homeless shelter being setup in a city that was 50% Chinese and affleunt.

He literally starts running like if he's in an anime.

Hero.

Attached: 1405634601468.jpg (400x388, 36K)