Looks like capekino is back on the menu boys!

Looks like capekino is back on the menu boys!

Be humble
Sit down

Mansa Musa had a lot of slaves digging up gold for him.

>blacks need fictional kangs to feel any racial pride

He's a warlord misappropriating UN aid and murdering his country men.

WE

>when your entire race is an utter failure so you have to pretend you're awesome
>400 billion kang bucks!

in reality countries whose economies are based on a precious naturally occurring resource such as gold or oil are shitholes because happy and healthy miners don't make your shit more valuable and you can just replace them when they drop off

i thought it was ghengis khan

>richest person in history was black
>left nothing
>no civilization
>no lasting works

Really activates those almonds.

We wuz Homo sapiens n shiet

WE WUZ SCROOGE MC NIGZ

How will small dick drumpf supporters ever recover?

is this a cursed image?

Nah this guy had a stupid amount of gold. He also fucked up north african-middle eastern economy for a century due to sharing all that gold on his pilgrimage to mecca.

You know this is a fictional character, right?

Im pretty sure doctor doom is the most powerful ruler among humans

and like magneto, he is gypsy/jew

so everything checks out

>Feeling pride over a genetic trait.
>Feeling pride in anything you didn't earn

a gyppo being a wealthy, hyper-intellignet ruler is fucking hilarious. it's like marvel writers are completely disconnected with reality

>fictional

FUCK DC ANF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>feeling anything unironically
that's where it all went wrong

Mansa mansu wasnt fictional

>Mansa Musa
>Fictional character

kang panther is fictional, but not mansa musa

Nubian fucking plebs.

go away, libcuck

fuck off kike

>TChalla exists, I swear to god

Isn't that what white neets do all day on Sup Forums?

Black Panther is the 1% he is part of the population that robs the working class of the ability to generate wealth by hording it himself. He rules a country with where immigration is restricted and the borders are closed. They neither export products to the rest of the world or help other countries by providing aid from their immense reserves.

This is why wealth must be taken from the wealthiest starting at the top and redistributed to the common people. His borders should be dissolved and he should be made to take in refugees from neighboring countries. Finally he should be made to share his countries natural resources in order to give other countries an opportunity to utilize them for their advancement.

Whoops. I missed the name. All I saw was the pic of Black Panther.

Pride is a degenerate emotion made up to control the masses. Every regime in the world that did not rely on religion, relied on pride as the means of control.

>racial pride
why would anyone have that?

Jews are extremely proud of their cultural heritage. Don't be a stupid faggot, faggot.
>I've never been to Sup Forums but let me make assumptions.

I bet you're one of those, "everything I don't agree with is Sup Forums." faggots.

To make up for the lack of real achievements in life.

So what?

oh true. I forgot some people can be pretty pathetic.

Fuck off antifa

Mansa Musa is a literally who, who did nothing but leave behind some stupid ass mudhut.

Best goy.

Ask Muslim niggers in jail, they'll tell you it's the Rothschild's and they're worth trillions. The Queen and The Pope are worth half a trill too.

>Feeling pride in anything you didn't earn
What else will black people feel pride in?

I wouldn't expect American mongrels to understand.

And Wakanda got that way by being a CLOSED BORDERS ETHNOSTATE

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments, or a loved ones accomplishments, but being proud of something you were born with is just pathetic.

>rich Muslim nigger who owned slaves
Where do we start with reparations for this one?

>mansa musa
>fictional

THEY WUS WHITE!!

I am neither American, nor a mongrel.
What I do understand is that '(race) pride' people are no different from the ones who mention shit like 'hobbies' in their resumes to fill it up.

They shouldn't. No one should feel pride in anything less than accomplishments they were tangibly involved in.

their huge bbws?

As well they should be if they aren't idiots. There'd just be a bunch of nigs with vibranium teeth.

Yeah, that's the point.

Send all refugees to Wakanda!

>proud of giant fat women
I shudder to imagine this.

Being proud of your ancestors accomplishments and what they went through so you could be here! Wow, that's so pathetic xd. Retard.

>mfw they actually wuz

>I am neither American, nor a mongrel.

Kek, sure thing buddy. Only people from made up countries like America or Switzerland don't understand what an honor it is to be descended from the great people who built your nation.

God, I hope you're black. If you're a white nationalist you're experiencing some serious cognitive dissonance.

kek.
I suppose pic related is a respectable member of the society too, since her father has accomplished so much.

honor is fake!

*teleportles behind you*

That isn't even the richest fictional character

You are a product of our atomized post-modernist culture and are exactly the kind of isolated person our elite taskmasters want. You take no pride in family, faternity, community or country. Your only identity is the one you find in consumer products and the work you do for an uncaring system that treats you as a replaceable and disposable unit.

Jesus is richer, for his is the kingdom of Heaven.

Yeah it's pretty pathetic.

Analyze it why feel pride?

Your ancestors are dead they don't care that you're proud of them. You don't have to be proud of them to respect them so you can respect them just fine.

To make yourself feel better?

Well okay I guess. If you really need others to make yourself feel good.

Black people can celebrate western history/culture too. Its not something you can own

Caesar was richer anyway

>Its not something you can own
Unlike black people.

Taking into account Tony and Reed built a Dyson sphere, I'm going to say no, TChalla isn't the richest hero

I still don't understand how people blame parents for the way these stupid sluts turn out. Women just don't give a fuck, and there's always an excuse.

He managed to spend away an immense fortune on some religious trip, while his homeland remained a shithole.
He's worse like a banana republic dictator, certainly not a worthy historical figure.

This--emotions are for children and stupid people.

hapalife.jpeg

>jesus
>fictional

>estimate the net worth of a kang that lived 100s of years ago...
The Russian Tsars were richer btw since they pretty much owned their countries and subjects.

>implying I shouldnt feel pride in my culture like Beethoven and Strauss even though I can't even draw a stave but their accomplishments are somehow mine because me and my ancestors were born within several hundred kilometers from his ancestors

Yet they can own black culture (assuming such thing exists because culture isn't tied to skin color), odd right?

Prove that he's real, fucking sheep.

Jokes on you, buddy, I don't take pride in anything. You live and die and that's it. Everything is made up by society so a select few can reap the rewards. It's been like that for hundreds of years, and it will continue to be like that no matter who's in office. I take solace in knowing that one die human existence will cease to exist, and even the people who contributed the most will be forgotten.

Prove Mansa is real

What about Womansa? Fucking shitlord.

>Have shit tier culture
>Cry about it for decades
>Establish your own new culture

The western world and everything that came from it based on one culture and only that culture the most creative destructive beautiful and blinding and they stand out from every other race with jewels for eyes.

>no it was us the midnight men all along

It appears success breeds jealousy :^)

My wife's son is excited to go see this with his dad on opening night.

>Kings
>Anything other than fiction written by your oppressors
You do not amaze me.

Fantano?

I helped build the Great Wall of China

Matt Damon is that you?

>400 billion
>richest
but that's wrong

Prove he isnt real.

Alright. Jesus, where are you? Oh, no answer. Hmm, how unexpected.

Why would they act like dicks to each other?

I'm not sure that's how it works user. Its called faith after all.

>Mansa Musa is fictional

>this is considered evidence by r/atheism