It must fucking suck to be new worlders

It must fucking suck to be new worlders
You don't have your own language
>You don't have your own culture
>You don't have your own people
>You don't have your own cuisine
>You don't have your own traditions
You don't have any national identity. Anyone can be Mexican, American, Brazilian, Canadian, PeruANO
I write this with a smile on my face cause you are all pathetic losers

Attached: mapa-de-idiomas-de-america.jpg (624x691, 59K)

25/03/2018
Denmark still hasn't made a single good post

Attached: 1506546219552.png (1000x700, 101K)

I don't know, I'm not really a fan of taking pride in something I inherited, although I will defend it against invaders, unlike Sweden.

But almost everything he said is true.

t. Sulista

At least they try to be like the old world unlike middle easterners who have their own language, culture etc. but still live in a shithole

Tell me about

>Danish culture
>Danish people
>Danish cuisine
>Danish traditions

Gr8 b8 M8 I r8 8/8

Europeans should pay reparations for us because of centuries of colonialism and rape that you guys did in Americas

Attached: Thinking.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Are you an índio?

If you are a white (probably not), pardo, black or asian then they should not pay a coin.

Paraguay speaks
GUARANÍ
U
A
R
A
N
Í

Not really. We never had those things, you can't miss out on what you never had. Life moves on with and without these things. You on the other hand are slowly losing these things due to an elite that hates you and technology eroding traditional norms and culture.

>although I will defend it against invaders
And how did that turn out last time?

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (470x462, 155K)

How about we cut foreign aid, you little shit?

Norway was literally a starving shithole at that time.

Attached: foreign aid.png (613x650, 88K)

Or that other time?

Attached: norgay.png (324x693, 199K)

>How about we cut foreign aid, you little shit?

You'd be doing the masses here a favor . Most of it ends up going to the elites and political thieves.

We're still here. Germany won't be for long, and neither will Sweden unless they vote SD.

Sure about that? You said the same thing when it was yugoslavian refugees coming, and Sweden is still there. I guess the ""progress"" party are doing their job, if they've been succesful at making you think that only they and people like them can keep you and those around you safe from the Dangerous Invaders from the south.

Danes are vicious creatures, keep them away.

keep it coming cucks

kek

Attached: danskar.jpg (1280x768, 188K)

hey want to kick them out of nordics and let us take their spot

You say this with pride it is only because we cannot hear you speak. Danish is a vicious and foul language. What kind of collective mental trauma did danish people have to go through to be able to bend the sound of their voices in such nasty ways? You even do it willingly. You must be greatful for the internet, for it allows you to communicate with non-danish humans without being instantly shunned.

Maybe, but would less corruption solve your ridiculous murder rates?

Attached: homicides-by-country[1].jpg (1566x894, 143K)

Take the UK's spot and join the nordics. We will keep Denmark, but bully it to tears every day.

Attached: tumblr_njkq4qsU5c1tviakuo2_500[1].gif (500x213, 1.98M)

Depends on what you mean by less corruption. Unless if the entire political class is removed, then no. It's like cutting off the head of a hydra, only for two more to grow. The kleptocrats protect criminals here while punishing people law abiding citizens. Obviously this is intentional as it keeps people in a state of terror.

Why don't the criminals kill the corrupt politicians instead?