youtu.be/C7FN8YoBf7A?list=PL5R-PiMChb6HWVw7owaj3hPnp9nL27pnY
letterboxd.com/ejrsmyth/list/french-new-wave-1954-68/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU

YOU WHORE

letterboxd.com/farre/

eggs and ketchup
buckow bishop

Just saw Terminator 2 for the rerelease.

Despite the James Cameron on the nose dialogue it's still a wonder when it comes to the stunt work and practical effects. And the armageddon scene done with the miniatures looked incredible.

do you work? how do you watch so much

you know you're watching an Epic when the movie takes 8 minutes to begin

You have more THICC frog butt?

>you now remember Terminator Genisys happened

I want to SPOON with Emily Jean.

Terminator Genisys is the best one

That odd noncanon alternative universe one from a couple years ago? That was weird.

wow what the fuck it's not the best one at all, are you crazy?

>realism

I am not crazy

OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!
YOU BASTARDS!

Reality is for the intelligentsia. Fantasy is for the daydreamers

do you like John Ford

yes, i like his cars

John Ford is a wannabe Griffith that never left his shadow. Even copied Murnau.

griffith is liem lumiere only longer and boringer

can we pls stop with this griffith meme? it was fun one week ago

at least it's better than *mdj**t's **t*sm

They're only notable because of the perpetuated myth that their cameras were the first to functionally project and record. They didn't do anything first nor substantial. Griffith fans don't like him because "lol he was first XD". They like him because he was the best to those with taste. So much so, he created his own separate medium. See here

And Edison > Muybridge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lumiere dodos

wahoo!!!!!!!!!

John Ford couldn't even copy Griffith well. Always shallow pale imitations and generally poor career with many duds and few average works

edison was a scumbag monopolist

Ford was also a contract dog. Griffith was never a hired man and really couldn't be considered part of 'Hollywood' in any solid fashion. Created United Artists as a proto-independent studio to separate from the majors even though it crippled him financially. The jews always had it out for him denying him funding because he didn't sell out, and he exposed them on several fronts when nobody else would. Any poster you look at, Griffith's name was the biggest, no one else's.

>RATE. DISCUSS. WATCH.
/lbg/ seems to to do these in this exact order for every movie

Same with Flaherty and Stroheim. Wholly speaking, all things considered, not apart of 'Hollywood' and radically fought the system.

John Ford, the perpetual ant under Griffith's boot.

How was the remaster, in technical level? I've read some reviews that praise it to high heavens.

*unbuckles pantaloons
BrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAAPP

>l'année dernière à Marienbad
MY NIGGA

Should I watch Muriel? I want more like this

>ywn ingest thick frog butt turds

It is a basic human right! I am being denied!

no, postmodernism is cancer

i like french movies on the algerian war though

where's rooney?

this

emly bob

You know what you're looking at?

Yeah, that's right. A gnostic atheist with an IQ of 162 on the WAIS-4 scale. I've received numerous invitations to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, all of which I have declined. I was watching silent films when I was 8, and reading at a collegiate level when I was 12. I have a voluminous intellect and a flawless thought-process normally associated with the great thinkers of the past. They're already calling me the next D.W. Griffith. I'm working on a film right now which is basically Orson Welles's Citizen Kane, except better -- which would put me in line for a spot in the film canon. You've all allowed your minds to slip into idiocy by spending time on this message board, and I can see it every time I read a post here; the mark of a mind wasted. You were probably all gifted at one point, but you spend your entire days looking at dumb pictures of Japanese cartoons. You don't even have the spine to embrace your own culture.

What's worse is how all of you so confidently hide behind your veil of anonymity. It's because when you are inevitably met with crushing failure or embarrassment in one form or another, you can simply keep on posting and no one will be any the wiser that it was you. This results in you no longer striving for perfection, and instead settling into not a pattern of experimentation, but one of mediocrity.

I hate every one of you, and I have little doubt that if I ever met any of you in a debate I could smash your intellects beneath mine like a sledgehammer to a grape.

Emma Stone is ugly af

yore ugly af

Sunplays

You all suck shit and you have no taste.

Kill yourselves.

Sunplays.

I'd put that on my wall!

TP Fan: Omg you idiot it doesn't make sense ON PURPOSE. It's Lynch!

Same fan: okay guys so here's my theory

Sunplays...

Sunplays....

Sunplays..

Sunplays.....

i'm going to the store way down east, you need anything?

Sunplays.......

Was Griffith a FEMINIST?

Sunplays!

Sunplays.

you mean sun chips

>movie
Oops!

Bruce's taste is impeccable

Sunplay?

youtu.be/C7FN8YoBf7A?list=PL5R-PiMChb6HWVw7owaj3hPnp9nL27pnY

>some 20's movie star
Clara Bow > Emma Stone

Clara Bow is frisky!

Clara Bow is frisky!

That's right, big boy.

For you

BeHAVE, Brucie!

You know what you're looking at?

Yeah, that's right. A gnostic atheist with an IQ of 162 on the WAIS-4 scale. I've received numerous invitations to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, all of which I have declined. I was watching silent films when I was 8, and reading at a collegiate level when I was 12. I have a voluminous intellect and a flawless thought-process normally associated with the great thinkers of the past. They're already calling me the next D.W. Griffith. I'm working on a film right now which is basically Orson Welles's Citizen Kane, except better -- which would put me in line for a spot in the film canon. You've all allowed your minds to slip into idiocy by spending time on this message board, and I can see it every time I read a post here; the mark of a mind wasted. You were probably all gifted at one point, but you spend your entire days looking at dumb pictures of Japanese cartoons. You don't even have the spine to embrace your own culture.

What's worse is how all of you so confidently hide behind your veil of anonymity. It's because when you are inevitably met with crushing failure or embarrassment in one form or another, you can simply keep on posting and no one will be any the wiser that it was you. This results in you no longer striving for perfection, and instead settling into not a pattern of experimentation, but one of mediocrity.

I hate every one of you, and I have little doubt that if I ever met any of you in a debate I could smash your intellects beneath mine like a sledgehammer to a grape.

What even is the point of this general? I'm sure the 9 people here get asked that a lot but I'm curious.

RATE. DISCUSS. WATCH.

What even is the point of this general? I'm sure the 9 people here get asked that a lot but I'm curious.

RATE. DISCUSS. WATCH.

*unbuckles pantaloons
*braps in faces

>only 3 out of 44 pages of movies released before the 30s
amaranth EXPOSED

Reminder not to believe Amaranth's lies.

Reminder not to believe Amaranth when she says she bathed

yes ofc and here is a list that i rec if you want more
letterboxd.com/ejrsmyth/list/french-new-wave-1954-68/

dont listen to this guy

i used to work then now im starting school but yea basically no social life

yea

Go fuck yourself swedecuck

Go fuck yourself swedecuck

Thanks for having my back, Bruce.

How long did Rooney get banned for brapping too loud?

david cronenburg's films are like the appetizer in spongebob
george lucas's films are like greedy mr krabs in spongebob
alfred hitchcock's films are like the flats guy in spongebob

Guys i never browsed a Letterbox thread, what do we do here and how can i join?

poo in the loo amdjeet

Will it blend? That is the question.