/flags/ + /extraflags/

Off Color Edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

How to install: flagtism.drunkensailor.org/_/articles/extraflags/

>Webm install guide:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Attached: download.png (211x140, 428)

Good boy

By the way, I deleted the android Firefox webm since it is outdated. Please leave it out of the next OP. The install process for Android is now the same as the process for desktop Firefox

Aye aye cap'n

Post'em

Attached: 2 - Poland.png (1000x974, 41K)

bump

good morning /flag/

Hullo Sonomer. What's up

Are you ready for a day of shilling extraflags? I am trying now

Eh nothing much. A bit sore since i started lifting, but it's not as bad as last time. Glad baseball's almost here, the news nowadays is making me sick to my stomach.

Is /bantflags/ still up? I can make another one if it isn't.

Yes it is still up. But let's try Sup Forums or Sup Forums when it dies. It doesn't hurt to try.

i know it'll get removed on Sup Forums, but Sup Forums may be doable if you do it at the right moment.

Sup Forums is a hard sell

Attached: file.png (384x82, 9K)

Sup Forums is even harder, trust me. The ShariaBlue mods might keep it up if you make the OP a picture of a blonde girl getting railed by a KARA BOGA

The only way would be to travel to a rare country, and post an extraflags thread from that location :^) I will consider this

what did he mean by this :^)

btw I shilled a bit on mammipizza but the thread is dying

I think it's best to stick to Sup Forums threads and /bant/. I mean there are a lot of generals here that still don't have many users. The only ones that really do are /dixie/ and /cum/ to an extent.

mfw we never branch out

Attached: meercat.png (161x135, 2K)

Start small. At least we're trying to bring back extraflags from the dead

bump

anyone seen a tajikistan recently its all i need to finish asia

Tajikistan is pretty hard to come across - it's more of a crapshoot because there isn't really a dedicated general for Central Asia that comes up often. Look on Sup Forums for the /ex-ussr/ general, and that's gonna be your best chance to find it.

I'd argue Tajikistan is the hardest central Asian country to find since the proxyfags have spammed the fuck out of Turkmenistan so much.

ALSO, you should get extraflags :)

Dios mio

Test.

woah

Thank you my Muslim friend

hey guys i need east timor and i heard thats a very rare flag doany of you have a link to a post to it?
i also need togo, mauritius and palau, ill be done once i have those so please give link

install extraflags as per OP and you may get some more flags! here is mauritius

does extraflags make rare flags more common or just show the state and city flags

because i just want the countries

It shows state and city flags, many of which are rare. I was offering to help you find more rare countries if you installed it

ok will install

post your flag collection. I bet you are missing many other countries!

Attached: file.png (1514x941, 265K)

collection

Attached: MyPureMap (1).png (3039x1941, 279K)

>No vatican
Wew

LOOK SONOMA ANOTHER CALI POSTER

here is a benis 4u:

is that the german flag for your reservation?

R A R E

working in a native american reservation is so boring i have time to post on here and hunt for flags.

got any more rares for me

(phonepost)
What are the rarest NJ counties and cities?

cool
here: and here: 165278987

fug

hi

Here's a look at the starters in the /flag/ game

Attached: file.png (841x1694, 491K)

radical

Rough estimate for completion?
Never played Pokemon...I might start with this :^)

maybe by the end of this summer
you should probably start with other games, this is gonna be pretty niche and not accessible to players unfamiliar with the franchise

This is really neat. Thanks, OP.

Nice flags!

Thanks, man.

hey thanks canada you made my day

Real Tesco Hours

By the way nice British Indian Ocean Territory, Marshall Islands, and South Sudan, I thought those were impossible or something, but apparently not.

Judging by the iceberg, they are nearly impossible.

Attached: Wow.png (754x1309, 1.1M)

Is there a higher res version of this image? If not it's all good.

>TFW Tajikistan is giving you the middle finger

Attached: My flag collection.png (3039x1941, 261K)

helolo
noice as always
Neat! This is my first time seeing an Ottawa flag. There was a big Ottawa troll before my time here
np. thanks for your flags. Nearly all flags are possible. Many can be proxies but I don't mind collecting them
patience
here is a higher resolution image

Attached: autism_iceberg.png (1669x2942, 2.88M)

Ah so Ottawa's a bit infamous? Thanks for the image btw.

he is responsible for a lot of OC

Attached: 1493825557496.png (923x728, 73K)

Wow cant believe i didn't have Jakarta yet. Welcome indonesia!

those are all tough to find. You just have to wait and hope you come across it eventually.

It adds state, county, city, and district flags of all nations. It's pretty fun - try it out.

What is working on a reservation like? We have some around here but I never go near them. They're usually located in extremely rural areas here in Cali.

I got most of the NJ county flags - usually the rarest regionals are rural counties and towns. We don't have EVERY SINGLE flag on the plugin since we run it ourselves but if your town has a seal, logo, or flag we can add it upon request.

Looks like a Florida kind of day today. I bet tampa will be thrilled.

tampa user
tampanon
tampon

Attached: Peter_Pine_big.png (304x304, 56K)

That's pretty great.

>impossible
LMAO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.42.56 PM.png (1333x281, 210K)

I wonder who that was

Attached: 1e6adfaace0c011f75c01732b431483731cbce8bff16872d510af47275096e13.jpg (577x566, 104K)

ikr that absolutely blew my mind
perhaps this
iceberg needs updating

Yeah, I found Bouvet as well. How the fuck could happen?

I'll tell you both if you get extraflags ;)

it fucking needs it desperately but its very time consuming

woosh!
Yes

fug who else here sad georgiaboy

How would you legitimately post from the Vatican? I was in the Vatican museum and posted on Sup Forums multiple times but it always showed up as Italy

Oh you're from the black part of Atlanta! Welcome to /flag/

I came here to laugh at you

Look everyone, a gypsy!

ș

>legitimately
:^)

You gotta post from the Pope's computer! Only the most skilled /flag/tists can sneak into St. Peter's Basilica and post on Sup Forums without Francis noticing!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa don't remind me of that :(

delet there are nice parts of east atlanta

what does this mean?

i dont think its possible

well it's Argeș not Arges :(

I think it works at some of the libraries there, let me just try this one.

DS you magnificent bastard

Do we trust this?

its DS what do you think?

Thansk my friend

ah yes my favourite italian
love you DS

No

I fixed it. You can reselect your flag if you like.
R A R E
A
R
E

precisely, but a flag is a flag

Good boy Dorset :^)

test

ș

Your very own Turk is back after a long delay!

>not posting blacked already
tsk

we missed you

test