What's the dog's name?

>What's the dog's name?
>Max
>Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Wolfie?
Wait who was Wolfie? Was that the Terminator's dog in the future and he got them mixed up? Pretty dumb robot if you ask me.

yeah sure okay.

thread over.,

I thought the same thing OP, massive blunder that nearly ruined the movie for me.

Took me years to understand what he meant by Wolfy

I thought he knew it was a terminator after doing a scan or something, and wolfy was just the nickname of the dog.

>Haha yeah I'm so dumb isn't that funny haha xD
I wouldn't mind but it's the same damn joke every time.

It always bothered me that the T-1000 didn't know the dog's real name. What a retarded liquid robot.

>Pretty dumb robot if you ask me.

You tried too hard.

such a great line desu, all memes aside

Wolfie. Formally Max

stop inhaling dick

>One Plasma shooter above 30mhz please.

What did the terminator mean with this?

why was the t-800 programmed with the names of 20th century dogs?

>Max's Fax and Sax

after rewatching it on the big screen it still amazes me that it works so well

on the surface it looks like it should be average. average script, a solid director, average actors, average cinematography. but it somehow is more than the sum of its parts which is pretty weird for a scifi action movie

SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER TODD

>Austin LaVista - baby

Never understood this line, must have referred to a charatcer that was removed from the final cut. Kinda curious why he would've referred to him as a baby

He said Altavista

it was way before google got big and altavista was the biggest, back then they thought altavista was gonna be skynet instead of google

His name was Max, but they called him Wolfie because he's always chasing girls

Austin LaVista is a singer from the 80's/early 90's. His song, "Baby" was super popular around the time the movie came out.

That feel when I am sure it would be legitimate question here or on plebbit, if T2 was premiered here.

I thought it was, "what's wrong woofer?" as in he was calling his step mom a rude name.

>Al be back

I didn't even see Al leave wtf?

Foster mum, dipshit.

I honestly think even though the lava death makes more sense it would have been way cooler if the T-1000 died like that

megawatt, nigger!

Wow nu-Sup Forums jokes are fucking hilarious! How do you all come up with this shit?

did you call MUAH a dipshit ?

Your foster parents who gave you a stable home but you were just acting like a little shit who was ungrateful for a roof over your head and food on the table are dead

> what did the Terminator mean by that?

>implying the foster parents were great
I mean yeah they weren't physically abusive or anything (as far as we know) but they were both assholes John was just an asshole as well

It's not fair that he didn't get smacked upside the head for back-chatting those two dudes taking time out of their day to help a kid out. That was seriously disrespectful. Terminator should called him out on it.

>Wolfie
that was the original time line name :p

he needed a name that the machine would recognise instantly as a dogs name

>Max flipping out both times the T-1000 is at the house
>Dog in the desert running around playing with a kid behind Arnold

>John pulls up to payphone just as perm haired guy walks into store
>Foster parents killed while on phone
>Cut to police telling Sarah that foster parents are killed
>Cut back to gas station where perm haired guy tries to help when John yells

Kino my ass

>The virgin dog: Max
>The chad dog: Wolfie

He is asking for a >30 Megawatt plasma gun.

Which is insane as 0.5 Megawatts Laser cannon is enough cut nearly anything in half in a split second, efficiently killing nearly anything.

A 30 Megawatts is roughly 25 tons of TNT*.

Granted he is asking for a plasma gun and not a laser gun, plasma dissipates more energy in concussive explosions then point transfer like a laser. Still one sot is likely to take a out a whole city block, or at least a large sturdy concert building with ease.

*Assuming an hour rate conversion, it gets 60 times more ridiculous if you use a second rate conversion.

>be rich black guy
>house still gets shot up

I kek'd

ok nerd

Arnold is likeable, John isn't the worst kid sidekick ever, the T-1000 is a credible, looming threat to them, and the movie never drags

That was the most unrealistic thing in the movie by far.

>you are now aware that John's step-mum was Vazquez in Aliens

Why is Reddit so unfunny

NNNEEEERRRRDDD!!!!

John would be top tier if he didn't have such an annoying voice

Editors knew how to edit films 30 years ago. Look at the dogshit from Nolan these days.

>Hey, the only goods available for purchase are those which you can see are in stock, my friend

I don't get the question. Is this a joke thread or not?

>average cinematography

filename related

Sir this is a gun shop, not a Bethesda fan shop.

RIGHT?

Kek

I'M A COLD HEARTBREAKER FIT TO BURN

Why didn't they just use a flamethrower against T-1000 if heat was his weakness?

oh my fuck
all this time i thought he said "Hey doyouknow, whats wrong with wolfie " instead of that

Based user

this
it didn't seem like budget was a problem for them or something I mean they had a fucking minigun

How would it know the dog's name?

Here's what always bothered me more: T-1000 was actually making beef stew. He didn't have to. At that point he had already killed/replaced Jon's foster mother, and killed his father just for annoying him.

Through some interrogation/research, he discovered Jon's favorite dinner was beef stew, so he used it to entice him to come home... but why was he actually making it?

why didn't they just set up an acid trap

No, he asks for a phased plasma rifle in the 30 watt range. not megawatts.

heh, oops. typo

the drunken asshole husband probably bitched at her to make it for him, too, and it was too early to kill him, I guess. I honestly don't care, T1 is head and shoulders above T2