Yeah, put some nipples on that shit

>yeah, put some nipples on that shit
>yeah that's good, that's the good shit

it's supposed to be a nod to roman armor but yeah still silly. Man Robin was hot as fuck

roman armor had no nipples

also you forgot to say no homo

>yeah, have him do some kung fu shit with laundry
>yeah that's good, that's the good shit

>forgot

[Deleted]

>roman armor had no nipples
>Perhaps the most notable, and most controversial, trait of the Schumacher Batsuits is the addition of nipples and codpieces, a design quirk cited as being influenced by the statues of the gods of ancient Greece.
That's it, my bad.
>also you forgot to say no homo
This ain't /fit/, you can't judge me

What would be the RT if these movies came out today?

I don't care, it's pure kino as it is

Kevin Smith did commentaries on the Batman movies and his input on this scene was particularly hilarious.

>So we need to establish that Dick is a fighter, he knows how to fight. And how do we know that? Because we saw him doing laundry with Alfred earlier.
And later when he attacks Batman out of anger for letting his parents get killed
>And we see here, Batman is thinking "Ah, yes, he's using the ancient art of wash fu."
>Here comes my spin cycle kick!

Not armor, statues.

>BATMAN KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
>WHAT DID CLOONEY MEAN BY THIS?
>BAT NIPPLES!!!!
>Batgirl.. hubba hubba
>THIS BANE BLOCKS YOUR PATH
>"Riddle me this Batman.." what did he mean by this?
>this cunny blocks Batman's path, what do?
>"QUOTE FROM MOVIE"
>Imagine being Alfred in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Batman, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and perky bat nipples. I would totally do laundry for you, both my character and the real me."

rt = Rotten Tomatoes

>Alfred made it

Should have put them on bat girl too

kevins commentary is worse than the scene

now i have cancer

>Kevin Smith
>Hilarious

ok

Schumacher outright said "The nipples are anatomically erotic. What's the big deal?"

There's more going on with what he's saying than what's going on in the scene.

It unironically is. I thought all 4 of them were funny.

Of course you did

I bet he was making that stupid fucking face he does, you know the one, the entire time he was recording those commentaries shortly before crying at an episode of The Flash

Listen, man, I think he's a faggot, too, but I can't deny the laughter those commentary tracks caused me.

What cunny

You're alright, user

Enjoy what makes you happy

the movie is brilliant, a true plebfilter

I must have missed the hilarious part.

Yeah male nipples are pointless anyway, so I dont see why armor would have them...certainly not for aesthetics

BRUCE

BANE

Why didn't batgirl get nipples then?

Alfred sucked them so hard they were worn down before she even had it on.

Dude made a sex kitten outfit long before his niece was even there, I could believe it

Kevin, you are not hilarious.

remember when a fat actress was just fat and couldnt rely on photoshop to fit her eating habits?

There's the batnipples.

BAAAAAAAAAANE?

*fix

Perfect amount of THICC