Is James /ourguy/?

Is James /ourguy/?

He's a washed up cuck actor.

Obama was a million times better than Orange Fuck. But he'll be impeached in a year so who gives a shit.

>lets blame the President for acts passed by Congress and CIA ultra experiments gone wrong
Can't make this shit up. Republicans really believe this.

>president who can control neither Congress nor the CIA

Sounds like a shitty president ;)

Sounds like Trump, actually.

I think that's his point.

PHUCK DRUMPF

Since when have conservatives cared about war at all? There were 8 years of war under Bush and unofficial wars and bombings for all terms of nearly every President in modern history. The longest stretch of private sector job growth was under Obama and the recovery was slow not because hurr muh partisan politics Democrats be soooo different than Republicans-it was because the stimulus wasn't nearly large enough and there was no bailout for homeowners. Too little regulation with all the loopholes in Dodd-Frank. Mass shootings have nothing to do with the President. Health insurance premiums rose at the slowest rate in 15 years and would have been higher without the ACA. The deficit was cut 80 percent under Obama. Debt did increase but in the short term It's not a problem. Growing the economy reduces debt as a percent of GDP. The others are literally just flaws in neoliberal deregulation capitalism that have been trends for decades.

why are conservatives so obsessed with celebrities?

>He'll be impeached in a year

Your whole post cracked me up, but I lost it at the end.

Cant Obama and Trump both be shitty presidents? While Trump isnt done so far he's been worthless.

Well he did lower our national debt more than previous admins but thats about it.

citizens united neutered the final bit of influence the presidency had all but meaningless.

Its like how conservatives only care about IQ when it comes to justifying racism.

White people with IQs of 60 make the fucking world go round. But black people with IQs of 60? Time for a racewar!

No one can control the CIA at this point, they've been able to find themselves and act """independently """ for decades via drug money from Latin America/Iran/Afghanistan/etc and weapons dealing elsewhere.

>t-that wasn't real Obama, when we implement Obama next time, it will be utopia!

I was thinking who can play Obama in inevitable biopic, unfortunately only white actors come to mind. Is Steve Buscemi black?

Well, he did just inherit the biggest recession since the great depression.

>But he'll be impeached in a year so who gives a shit.
WHAT HAPPENED TO RUSSIA?

Have we moved on completely from the lie?

He didn't lower the debt meaningfully. Debt fluctuates by billions day to day as tax revenue is collected and dues are paid. Tbh he hasn't even passed a budget. At the current deficit he'd have to make major cuts to hugely popular programs like Healthcare or social security to achieve debt reduction.

>record high national debt

Technically Trump has that record now.

Bombing sandniggers and extending surveillance programs is ok when a king nigger does it. We should just give North Korea more aid and they will halt their nuclear weapons program.

This. Black people with IQs of 60 are our saviors.

These pics always seem to leave our every president has
>record high stock market levels
>record high debt

It's like every election Republicans get all high and mighty with the Ron Paul "no more foreign wars" line, then forget about it at the first real flair up.

I don't think I have seen any of James Woods movies. All I know is he's really smart, really weird looking and has a really nice dick.

You tell us