Stop invincible son

Stop invincible son

By throwing my life away for a dog that will die naturally within 5 years I am teaching you a valuable life lesson

it wasn't a lesson

it was to maintain his secret

What a stupid way to interpret it.

Yeah, a rural farmer might have seen it and claimed he witnessed a miracle.

lol crying dc cucks

why do you do this to yourself?

>a
there was dozens of people

its a dumb movie to be certain, but clearly you are too stupid for it

He could've went back, swoop around and get his dad in fulk speed without anyone knowing what the fuck even happened.

>I'd rather let my dad die than risk revealing my powers
>I'd rather risk revealing my powers than let the truck driver get away with being an jerk

>dozens of people
there were like 2 families of people in the direct line of sight
and it was during a windy hurricane

yeah the news organisations of the world are going to arrest or investigate clark kent for years because like 8 people in a hurricane claimed that they saw him run too fast to be humanly possible and save his dad.

better to avoid this catastrophe and let a teenage boy watch his father die when he knew he could have saved him. That will protect him and be much better for his development.

>exposing your power level among people you know and can identify you
vs
>exposing your power level in the middle of nowhere where no one can even see you do it
You're retarded

Cellphones.

He had time to just casually jog over there.

Plain and simple?
Shit writing

the scene was supposed to have taken place in the 80s. early 90s at the latest.

They just skimped on getting a teenager to play boy clark.

Superman is GAY!>!??

he's not the flash in these movies

He didn't want him to expose himself to the world, my mcuck friend

So how realistic was the danger of Clark actually exposing himself and his powers to the public in this situation anyway?
I mean they were in the middle of a tornado in bumfuck nowhere. Noone knows superpowers exist. If Clark saved his dad, how many people would believe that he actually pulled a superhuman feat? And why would the public even believe them?

HALT MY INDESTRUCTIBLE SON

Scene was so fucking stupid

MFW Marvel's getting so BTFO that they resort to four year old shitposts because that's all they have left.

>hold it immortal superchild of mine i'll grab the dog for you
this was a touching moment

>Noone knows superpowers exist.
DC comics already existed back then, they'd have noticed he was Superman

He told everyone to run under the overpass, which is pretty much the very worst spot you could go in a tornado. You would have been safer just lying on the ground than going in that overpass. He wanted everyone in the town to die (including him) so that Superman would be traumatized by the event. It was all an elaborate prank that backfired.