European lies and corruption

STATEMENT BY PROFESSORS JEFFREY SACHS (Columbia University) & JAMES K. GALBRAITH (Texas University)

>“Greece was strangled by the creditors in 2015. We stand with Yanis Varoufakis and with the truth.” Professors Jeff Sachs (Columbia) and James K. Galbraith (Texas)

Thomas Wieser’s claim that Yanis Varoufakis and the Greek government of 2015 cost their economy 200 billion euros is ludicrous. As Wieser knows – because he was one of the architects of the policy – the Greek economy in 2015 was strangled by its creditors. The creditors inflicted severe damage from the first day: by undermining liquidity of the bank system, refusing to restructure the debt, insisting on harsh austerity, and most importantly and blatantly, refusing to negotiate or even brainstorm in good faith. The creditors’ measures were highly destructive for Greece, as even former German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble admitted. Schäuble told Varoufakis that, were their positions reversed, he would not sign! The creditors’ terms were not aimed to help Greece at all.
We stand with Yanis Varoufakis and with the truth. We know that the Greek people have the wisdom to do the same.

Attached: 59701-eu_swastika-678x381.jpg (678x381, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/19/greece-military-spending-debt-crisis
esmt.org/where-did-greek-bailout-money-go
youtube.com/watch?v=pDATVF7tTFY
youtube.com/watch?v=qzuhX11oMxM
youtu.be/qzuhX11oMxM?t=14m39s
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreikan_talous
youtube.com/watch?v=gIEj8rd-zoU
youtube.com/watch?v=-VxOwSNvXTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pay back dembts

Greeks don't have debts you tundra gook

Attached: 1495019158045.jpg (490x545, 92K)

We know.

>Take money
>Spend frivolously
>Make debts
>Get mad when this turns out to fuck over your already weak economy
>Blame Germany for being fiscally smart

false story
you muslim shitskin

Yeah they literally bought German submarines. So really they just gave the money back to Germany anyways.

the statement doesn't mention Germany

not only submarines

germany is like an evil company
and germans have a sheep mentality
merkel is in power since 2005
Sup Forums went online in 2004 i think

How did your bankruptcies turn out before the EU?

It's a private company. It doesn't even belong to the government. They sell stuff to everybody. It's like when your Greek grandpa goes into the electronic store and buys himself a new TV from his credit.

still better
in fact Greece never had someone to write off its debt

Greeks usually share their money with their family you german subhuman

is that why Merkel herself was pressuring Greece to complete the purchase of your defective submarines?

>merkel is in power since 2005
>Sup Forums went online in 2004 i think
I voted for Merkel. So yes. She did a good job. She is smart in an economical sense. She brought us through the financial crisis, where Obama just recommended to sell our gold. If we would've listened to the Americans we would've been off much worse. In contrary, our economy turned out the best. She strengthened out industry.

Ask yourself. We paid alot to Greece and helped alot in this crisis. We gave more and more credits everytime again, more than it was planned. If we would've gone strictly for the contracts, it would've been much worse. And they still can leave the EU, nobody forces them to stay. But why don't they do it?

Germans ruined the Greek economy
all she did was importing more shitskins who work for less money than you

germans are dogs
passive creatures in need of a master

Yes, you were sitting on the table of negotiation. Proof this to me.

"eu are the nahtzees" is a boring garbage tier meme that should have died a long time ago

The financial crisis in Greece was handled very poorly by many actors, that's true. Of course it's easy to blame someone for it, that's the faggit way of living, in strong contrast to trying to find out what exactly went wrong and how to prevent it from ever happening again. Are there still dead people who receive money from welfare? Are there still 10 people who work a job that one person could easily do by himself? Does money for infrastructure still vanish into thin air? Do greek company owners still evade taxes with shady methods?

How does pumping money into a totally broken system accomplishes anything?

Attached: 1503606489920.jpg (326x299, 18K)

don't forget to mention the part where she bailed your failing banks twice while virtue signalling at the same time

theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/19/greece-military-spending-debt-crisis

Merkel's reaction was instant. "She immediately said: 'But we never asked you to spend so much of your GDP on defence,'" Panagopoulos recalled. "And then she mentioned the issue of outstanding payments on submarines she said Germany had been owed for over a decade."

>cant handle my finances
>be bankrupt
>gets money from EU taxpayers, not only Germany, but also France, Netherlands and everybody participating
>complains that he gets not enough money
>screeches and still doesn't fix his financial issues
>greeks go into retirement long before Germans and other Europeans do
>Have partially higher payment

pay denbts

>How does pumping money into a totally broken system accomplishes anything?
because the money never reached Greece, it went right back at your failed banks

Ah fuck off, you're not even trying to have a discussion about this. So, let me stoop down to your level and say:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1510463779795.jpg (209x215, 23K)

That's plainly wrong. They always gave enough money to cover the banks plus your denbts you have to pay. It's was all in the bail-out package. You just didn't manage to improve anything with it and your denbts were much higher than you said in the beginning. So, the bail-out package wasn't enough and you couldn't cover your shit. You lied from the beginning on, that was your problem.

Attached: 201204Bailout.jpg (769x694, 119K)

google it then if you don't believe me
you and your yuropals have made and are still making a good profit from this crisis
don't pretend to be the victim here

Is that what your government actually tells you?

IIRC a bug problem was just Greeks not paying taxes not that they we're blowing their money more than other countries.

esmt.org/where-did-greek-bailout-money-go

like i said
stop virtue signalling

stop complaining about the person who tries to help you, else you are lonely at some point

Attached: denbt.jpg (300x300, 26K)

you're much appreciated
can you and your buddies stop helping me?

So, the majority of the money went to the banks that Greece owed money to? Didn't that reduce the debt? And FYI, I'm not in any way against the Greece people you fuck. I would've instantly bailed Greece out, but thank God I wasn't in charge for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDATVF7tTFY

if I could, I would stop paying taxes just for you

>Greece owed money to?
not only by Greece but other countries too
and it wasn't just German banks. French, Dutch, Belgian, English, Italian. iirc French banks were in on it more than German ones

why are the german subhumans such evil liars?

shitskin education

do stop
>1:38:27

Watch it!

Don't you have to work or something?

Attached: 1511900612499.gif (245x235, 483K)

can't rn

no but i have to fuck your mother you german subhuman

What the fuck?
This isn't a click baity internet article with a sensational headline!
No way am I gonna listen to that, no sir.

You couldn't even penetrate through her ass cheeks with your jap shrimp dick lmao

Baka, better think about before you waste the only paid leave in your life...

Attached: 1494243958723.jpg (387x354, 9K)

do you consider this click bait?

shorter interview, if you don't have an hour:
youtube.com/watch?v=qzuhX11oMxM

from the first 15 min i watched he isn't saying anything new or not already known. It is pretty obvious though that the e""""u"""" is unsustainable. The north will lose jobs as poverty in the south advances and we will come full circle again. New alliances will emerge as antagonism will grow between members.

He sais it in the end. If you want to keep your country going you have to lower your standards of living (making a Hartz / Thatcher reform in your own country) or leave the union.

Our goverment literally sent aid packets to these fucks.
Pay debts

>you have to lower your standards of living
already done

what was in it?

Can I get link?

>14:40
youtu.be/qzuhX11oMxM?t=14m39s

dumb german subhuman
you dont even know how Greeks live

they fuck you subhumans

money to save your shit economy

I know it more than you retard. I've been there more than once. Also, what do you even know about it? You are from Ukraine.

In May 2010, other euro countries and the International Monetary Fund decided to lend to Greece 110 billion euros, of which Finland accounted for 1.5 billion euros. In order to support it, Greece agreed to cut government spending sharply, aiming for EUR 24 billion in savings. The package included a considerable increase in retirement age, tax increases and the reduction of officials and the freezing of wages. In the spring of 2012, a EUR 30 billion Greek II aid package was approved, of which EUR 2.3 billion was in Finland. The package aimed at adjusting the country's economy by 2020.

>fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreikan_talous

Pay denbts boi

Attached: 1495045616485.png (600x639, 179K)

I'm usually friendly towards ukraine but this time you may kiss my ass.

Sinn confirms what i already posted about where the money went. What is left is to break the e""""u"""" apart.

So it be... And? You forget that the EU is not Germany. You blame all this on all others too.

you dont you german subhuman

I am a Greek you tundra gook

key word here is lend
is everybody oblivious or just stupid? sigh

>You blame all this on all others too
yes and?

i dont know if you are new my brother
but dont take finns serious
they are the only europeans you can really ignore here

Usually you pay back when people lend you. Doubt we will ever see the money.

Finns are fun

Eat shit t*rk

Attached: 1500398705526.jpg (799x1280, 326K)

xaxaxaxa
do you know what the word repayments means?

Attached: paying denbts.png (401x513, 245K)

ΡΕ ΤΖΗΜΟΓΙΕ ΗΡΕΜΗΣΕ ΡΕΕΕΕ

>repayments
when tho?

turks think you are related to them because of your ugly mongol language

Attached: 1521205322138.jpg (850x400, 64K)

how the fuck should i know? ask the ecb

youtube.com/watch?v=gIEj8rd-zoU
Joni you fucking fuck pay denbts

ποτέ

You wanna know why everyone thinks turks are related to greeks tho?

Attached: 1503772831602.png (415x416, 6K)

Ότι θα έβλεπα εσένα kαι τον Ikibey στο ίδιο νήμα ήταν ότι πιο απρόσμενο.

its because they are retarded subhumans like you

youtube.com/watch?v=-VxOwSNvXTA

o iki είναι συναγωνιστής