ITT: Game of Thrones Theories you have

Aerys II Targaryen is Jon Snow's real father as he stole Lyanna after Rhaegar married her and raped her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just hope the tyrion cutting a deal with cersei theory is true so that tyrion betrays daenerys and tries to save his family, it'd add some much needed depth to his boring character nowadays.

Final battle will take place outside kings landing, after winterfell is destroyed by the white walkers, cersei is holed up in kings landing refusing anyone to enter and threatening to burn the city down with wildfire. Final battle struggle will be jaime entering the city, huge dramatic music as he stabs cersei, jon fighting the NK either killing him or making a deal (like neo in matrix 3) for the white walkers to travel north again for another thousand years as he becomes the new NK. Daenerys will die too.

it's all in Sam's head

>so that tyrion betrays daenerys and tries to save his family
YES YES Tyrion has become all so boring with being Dany's right hand but it rather looks like him and Jaime will team up but I do hope Jaime doesn't bow down to Dany (altho as you know, Dany kills anyone who apposes her so Jaime is fucked if he goes near Dany and doesn't bend the knee and he is fucked if he goes anywhere near Arya)

there is no promised prince/princess

Aerys is the father of Jon & Meera by Lyanna, Tyrion by Joanna, Rhaegar, Viserys and Daenerys by his wife, and Robert by his friend' Steffan's wife

Jorah is Azor Ahai

>be jaime entering the city, huge dramatic music as he stabs cersei
and then he sits down on the Iron Throne like he did when he killed the Mad King as Jon enters the room.

Final battle at King's Landing will be constantly cutting from when the Mad King died to present white walker battle. Would be great editing

>Final episode
>Children of the Forest appear and defeat the walkers

>and who are you

>jaime sits on the iron throne and jon enters the room
>''Jon, finally, I-'' says Jaime as he smiles with relief.
>''Kinslayer!'' shouts Jon, pointing a finger at Jaime.
>Jaimes smiles fades as flashbacks to Ned flood his mind, he finally redeemed himself, saved the city-
>''Kinslayer!!!'' bawls Jon.

>'Hurry up ya fat cunt, that table wont scrub itself' shouts ser alliser thorne as he smacks sam on the back of the head, slapping him out of his day dream
>it was sams second day at the wall, he was freezing and he was alone, so alone. . .

>Tyrion enters the room along with Dany
>Tyrion looks at Jaime and then Dany
>"I am so sorry"
>He drives a knife into Dany
>"I AM NOT LETTING MY HOUSE BE EXTINGUISHED BY THIS FOOL OF A WOMAN!"
>Jon Snow pulls out his sword as he is about to slaughter Tyrion
>Jaime moves fast and throws a spear nearby which stabs Jon
>Jaime and Tyrion both look startled around the room
>"Well... that was surely something I never saw coming." says Jaime
>"Me too brother, me too."
Roll credits

>Tyrion smirks
>"I suppose they will be remembered in song... a song of ice and fire."

>kingslayer brothers
PURE K I N O

>yara comes stumbling out of a side door, he chains unlocked, her wrists red from her bindings, tears streaing down her face, bruises fresh on her face
>''t-thank you for freeing me-''
>tyrion does a backflip and throws three shurikens, one for each nipple and the other into her ironborn vagina
>''Wow, good move, brother, i've got to -hand- it to you (waves his golden hand and laughs) that was amazing!'' cackles jaime
>Brother, did I ever tell you my joke about a jackass and honeycomb?'' says tyrion as he sits down and pours some wine
>''Do go on, we have all the time in the world.'' replies jaime
>''Well-''
>cut to credits

>cut to credits
>"I AM SO HIGH... I CAN HEAR HEAVEAAAAN"
youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc

>and who are you

The directors are hacks and Martin never talks to them again once the series ends

>i've got to -hand- it to you (waves his golden hand and laughs
C'mon d&d aren't that smart to have this amazing dialogue.

>Lazy flashback couldn't even put a wig on Jaime

Yeah and the window outside looks like shit

>tfw jaime and tyrion reunion scene in s7 was shit
>tfw it could have been this

>''Oh i see you're the ``Hand`` of the queen now, smirks jaime as he raises his golden hand to tyrion as he reaches for 2 goblets and a bottle of dornish wine
>''Hey, ``hands`` off that wine! It's all mine'' says Tyrion

Dany isn't really a Targ. She's a blonde girl Vis/Illyrio took in with the hopes of pawning her off as a bride to the horse lords. Apparently there is some evidence in the books that this may be the case. This would allow D&D to retcon the auntcest so showfags can breathe easy that they're not rooting for inbreeding, also it would make it that much better to find out that Jon == Targ and Dany != Targ and she's been wasting all her time on something that's not even hers in any way.

Then how she control the dorgonz? They can literally smell targ scent/genes, look at how drogon treats jon snow, he knows jon has the same dna makeup as daenerys since they're both targs.

Tyrion isn't a Targ and one let him touch it. The show did fuck all to set that up anyway. I can't speak for how the book sets it up, and through whose perspective those rules are covered. I'd say Dany raised them as their mother so obviously they would react to her as such.