twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the matter? You going faggot?

WARRIORS, COME OUT TO PLAY-I-AYYYYY

Why did they give him lipstick for this movie

Was he gay?

BURN ME, I GET INTO SHIT, I LET IT OUT LIKE DIARRHEA
GOT BURNT ONCE, BUT THAT WAS ONLY GONORRHEA

Idk, but I love his afro

I hope they don't try to remake this movie.

I would kill myself if they fucking do

It's been rumored for so long I think they gave and for the better.

If you don't like The Warriors you've gone faggot

Well played

Is this a good movie?

who was he on the phone with throughout the flick?

BAD BINOCULARS

Lotta running around for a film called the warriors

wtf was his problem???

that ending was just 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ljSuROOUxg8

BAAAAD BOOOYS, COME OUT TO PLAYYYY

Daily reminder that Cyrus' death was an inside job

He wanted to be killed because he knew becoming a martyr would unite the gangs. Luther was friends with Cyrus and pulled off the assassination and it was unfortunate but someone had to take the fall and that wended up being the Warriors

Luther did nothing wrong

WHAT DOTH HE PROCLAIM WITH THESE WORDS?!

>all female cast
>written by lena dunham

BREEEAAAST MIIIILK

BEN! WHERE ARE THOSE HICKORY STICKS?

He does come off as a little flexible.

He did die of AIDS after shooting the movie

WE'RE ACTING LIKE FAGGOTS

It is and the video game is awesome too only 10 bucks downloadable on ps4 and ps3

He was checking in with his mother

>be 11 years old
>have no idea that "the lizzies" were a bunch of lesbians

>These chicks are packed!

What did he mean by this?

2nd from left, CLAIMED

An all female cast would be amazing, then we get to watch one of them try to rape some dude on a park bench

Bretty sure they're making a show.

Did anyone else find this chick slightly annoying?

Yeah, wish the bitch would've waxed her mustache before doing her scenes.

I found her slightly hot

*in a new york accent* YEAH

She aged like an asshole

in the original novel they gangbang rape her and ditch her

I'LL FUCK YO AAASSS UP
YEAH

was she right? were the orphans a bunch of cucks?

Wasnt this movie about homosexuality?

Says who?

Not him, but I think it was implied heavily. The fact that Luther got on the phone to an unknown person talking about having killed Cyrus seemed to put things into place. Something was up, they were probably hired to kill him by someone bigger than Cyrus. The only stupid thing the Rogues did was not get out of New York when they had the chance.

Who was the best Warrior?

Never really got that vibe from him, I think he was just a bit smarter than the other two/not thinking with his dick and immediately felt uncomfortable with the situation.

plus as the younger, smaller wimpier one in the group he won't be acting as alpha around girls yet either, nerves and shit
but maybe he was gay, though I don't think so

that could be a possibility, but I always saw him as the lookout / tagger, who wasn't like a "fully" fledged member that could just do whatever & help himself to the gang's chicks & loot yet.

Plus he seemed like a brainy type, very focused on their mission and not easily distracted off course like the other guys. He knew they had to get their asses home ASAP and seemed skeptical (and rightly so) when those Lizzy chicks just wanted to throw themselves all over the guys. In other words, he already knew what was up & his suspicion rang true when he saw them pass the gun.

Either way, even if he was a low-down fag, he would still be somebody you would want in your gang as he was loyal and on his fucking toes during the whole shitstorm, despite being the smallest & weakest.

looks a bit like an ex-gf and I like the accent so I like her

They were going to but then the director died. Lucky us.

Ajax in the movie, Cleon in the game.

So that's when Jerry Horne snapped.

Business trips to NYC would drive any man insane.

Ajax was a dick, Vermin was the best

>Did anyone else find this chick slightly annoying?

Yes

> in the original novel they gangbang rape her and ditch her

This is what would really happen to a girl with her attitude messing with a new group of gangbangers. Or at the least, she would have gotten punched in the face every time she gave lip. She would have to keep her mouth shut and just help them get home...and then they would gang rape her there. But they just might be nicer about it and take turns. But yeah, they're not going to be taking care of any bitch unless that bitch is fucking them, that's how it goes.

>Run into these guys in a park at night what do

Fuck off. Vermin is literally Fox tier. Even Cowboy is better than Vermin and he's just a sweet bitch with a gimmick.

What did he mean by this?

Dude when you think about it pretty funny, in the movie all the do is put on their matching clown costumes and act like local hooligans in the middle of the fucking night, doing nothing. Don't these mid 20's niggas have jobs in the morning

shove the bats up their asses and turn them into popsicles

Were these guys the precursor to Juggalos?

you only like him because he attempts to rape a woman

nigga, late 70s early 80s new york was a supreme shithole, no one had jobs

That nigress on the radio. Everytime he's on the phone it's after one of her scenes

Cleon but he disappears so Swan since he is 2nd to Cleon. Ajax is arguably the best fighter but he is not smart enough to be the best all round.

back in the old days, people did not spend all their time inside their homes. instead, they went outside and "played".

He meant that she had a weapon. Duh.

>sister hadn't seen this film
>ask her if she wants to watch it
>says yes
>put it on
>spends 90% of the time staring at facebook on her phone or going to kitchen to do various things

was lowkey furious

youtube.com/watch?v=zL0ipXUD-uU

ngl i'll probably turn around

>I would kill myself if they fucking do
Someone literally did

>Tony Scott had planned a remake of the film. >In an interview in 2005, Scott said that the >remake would be set in modern-day New York >City; gangs such as the Baseball Furies and >Hi-Hats would not be included in the remake.
>After the death of Scott, Mark Neveldine has been confirmed to take over the making of the remake.

damn, never realized

Who the fuck was Luther calling ?

>Grill wants to watch movie
>Ask her what she wants to see
>Say I can pick something but it has to be funny
>Suggest about 40 movies
>"no, not that one, nope, what else, nope"
>Finally settle on a movie
>She spends the entire time testing snapchat filters
>"That movie sucked"

Why are women shit?

Id never seen the warriors until I played the video game. Loved it so much that I went out and bought a DVD of the movie. This movie/game and San Andreas are to blame for me becoming sort of a wigger.

Thankfully, Star Wars Prequels and Michael Bay's Transformers taught me early on to never, ever to see or even acknowledge any remake, reboot, revamp, or rival of a classic franchise because their is a 99% chance it will either be a lazy pandering cash-in or just plain ol' trash. That way, it will in no way soil my repeated viewings of the originals.

That said, the state of Hollywood is fucking sad because of this. I think I've seen maybe less than 80 new movies total since 2008, and maybe 10 of those actually in theaters. I made the mistake of seeing TFA out of pure curiosity with family. Literally have no interest in watching the other two -- probably never will and will just figure it out through reading the synopsis and inevitable months of shitposting here.

I played these games and had no problem staying my aryan master race self.

I think it was supposed to be implied that he was talking with dirty undercover gang-unit cops. And that in exchange for killing Cyrus (and stopping the gangs from uniting) he would get the heat off of his back for his petty crimes. Like stealing bags of chips and not paying for them etc.

However, they may have left that more vague in order to not make the police look like total villains in the movie, as it was already controversial and was causing gang riots in theaters as it was. If they focused more on the local PD being behind all of the chaos, there may have been EVEN more violence at screenings but aimed at the police.

>director's cut

IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME

Did they ever find out one of them fell under a fucking train?

he was 80's straight

Is everyone on Sup Forums from a similar background or something? I noticed I grew up with a lot of films that frequently pop up here as cult classics and beloved movies. I guess these films just find a way to reach people. I never LOVED Warriors but I liked it and it was always in the back of my mind. I used to say CAN YOU DIG IT all the time when I was a kid

Nah he was written out

Because he was being a major dick

Can't mom grounded me last night sorry.

I just want a release of the original cut instead of that shitty director's cut from 2005.

A local theater played the original cut a few months back. While walking back to my car I realized it didn't have the stupid comic book transitions like my DVD. Felt good.

Why is Walter Hill so insistent on making sure that's been the only available version of the movie for the last twelve years? The least he could do is include the original cut with a release of his director's cut.

Don't ask why; just accept it
>Captcha: Punto ponto

She was expecting you to make a move on her while the movie played that's literally the only reason sisters watch movies with their brother trust me.

CAAAAAN YOOOUU DIG IIIITT?!

>CAN YOU DIG IIIIIT?!

Because he knows better then you and he feels you don't have the right to decide that for yourself.

exactly what I heard in my head when I saw the thread title. well played, user

>Fox
>Dead
nigga he squeezed between and was arrested, sent to different prison tham ajax

>While walking back to my car I realized it didn't have the stupid comic book transitions like my DVD.

God, I hate that shit. Spike, iirc, showed the version without the comic-book cuts.

the game was 100 times better than the film