*makes exaggerated facial expression*
Brilliant!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnsJqxEMZYw
youtu.be/E3X7r40kS-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*makes shit post for (you)s

Brilliant!

Those were crazy nineties, just right for weirdos like Jim.

People realized ages ago that he's a hack one trick pony. That's basically why his career died.

>(((theyre))) on to me

youtube.com/watch?v=vnsJqxEMZYw

not gunna lie, that prolly fucked him up internally, prolly became super self conscious, like more than usual

Poor bastard

actors are fragile, trust, say friend, can i ask you a question, how was jerry lewis in his time, the same as carrey, energetically exaggerated comedic behavior, not say this is bad, i like it, its just a specific type, and everything is good in doses

Go watch the old Max Headroom TV show. You'll see Jim got 90% of his act from Matt Frewer.

you have a curious way of talking

I never got the complaint with overacting/hamminess. It's far better than the other extreme of woodenness.

thanks i think, u wanna answer the question though sir

Rewatched Ace Ventura recently. His silly expressions and movements schtick aged like milk. Made it almost impossible to watch.

youtu.be/E3X7r40kS-w

Watch the second movie, it works a lot better with it since they dropped the regular looking setting.

I don't get it.

Is she being a bitch or is that in the script?

She's making a joke autist

anybody got sauce on the elevator titty lady?

Autist?

Go fuck yourself honestly you stupid fuck

I still laugh like a madman at Ace Ventura.

>If I'm not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer

Yeah his crazy acting style is very of it's time but he's the only one that could pull it off.

thats the whole point though, hes a unique person, some people are even that unrealistic, its meant to be cartoonish

oh i wasn't that guy so i'd just be reinforcing what you said. jim carrey is an overactor but i don't see it as a negative trait at all, it's exhausting to pull off and he has a proper knack for it. this guy's just being an asshole, i don't get the impression carrey's insecure about it at all since he can still do subtle-acting quite well.

his style's not really for me and i'm not fond of his movies but the talent is evident as is the fact he has a pretty good head on his shoulders.

Yeah you have autism. What're you so mad about?

he still answered your retarded answer

fucking rude

how am i being an asshole for saying it could have made him insecure, the guy had full blown depression and ansty nature, alot of actors do due to their sensitive nature, i never said i dont like his work, i love his work, but thats irrelevant to what i said