>her favorite doctor is 12 just like me
>we get to know each other
>one day i work up the courage to ask her if we can be bf/gf
>"you're more like a best friend to me user, sorry"
>pretend not to be seething mad
>invite her over for dinner
>explicitly say it's nothing romantic
>i make pasta with special sauce
this is where i fucked up guys. i thought if i put the special sauce in it she would like me. because she would have a part of me inside her and absorb the love. or something like that. i don't know what i was thinking i was just so pissed off at her.
>she doesn't like the pasta much
i think she knew from the smell what it was. she hardly ate any of it.
>we watch a bit of series 8
>things are really awkward
>i try to break the ice
>"hey, you wanna know the special recipe for my pasta?"
>she doesn't answer
>i tell her anyway
why why WHY did i think it was a good idea to tell her? if i'd said nothing there would be reasonable doubt. but i just had to go and fucking RUIN it like i always do. anyway
>she flips out
>"what the FUCK user?"
>runs out of the house
>i start to cry
good thing my parents weren't home.
i hadn't actually tasted the special pasta till then (mine didn't have cum in it) so i gave it a try. god it was absolutely FOUL. it just made me cry more. apparently she's looking to get a restraining order on me. the worst thing is she left her art book at my place and i don't know how i can give it back, if i even should

what do i do, /who/?

Good. Got some classic who cheap on dvd today.
Power of the daleks, mark of the rani and timelash. I know the 6 stories aren't highly regarded but I needed to finish the set of 6 stories

>cats got banned for writing this pasta-related pasta

Reminder that book club begins tomorrow.
We are starting at a slow pace with just the first few stories to ease everyone in.

Not bad, sorting through work stuff, looking forward to when I'm not doing stuff mostly from home anymore (though that will mean I won't be idling here and on so much).

Might listen to the rest of the new Torchwood audios today while I do some mindless cleaning.

The replies were more disturbing than the pasta itself t b h, they sounded like they came from a disturbed mind, not just Cats' emulation of one

I've got notes on every story, looking forward to sharing them!
Don't forget to add the new fic in, it's only 2 pages so should be no issue

Nice pic b t w, post it every thread if you can!

You're aware that Cats got banned for writing this, yes?

Is Broadchurch worth watching?

Reminder that we should all thank immigrant for doing the RIGHT thing to keep gross things out of OUR anthology.

JUST A REMINDER THAT ZA IS NO LEADER!

So is this like Wednesday for Brits or Wednesday for Americans

I'm already up to date with amendments to the schedule.

Yes. Very well-acted, stylish murder mystery more in the Twin Peaks vein of "what does this murder reveal about the town and its people" rather than just "WHO'S THE KILLER, PLOT ME UP". Excellent music, and S1 in particular has good visuals. Brilliant cast. Generally strong writing. Chibnall's best work yet.

Sweet! Did you write any of the fics?

Since it's more a theme for posts than a concerted activity, I think it's probably alright to say it can continue throughout all the threads that day (in either time zone).

>tfw you suspect one of the new trips of attempting a /who/ coup
i dont know whether to be mad or impressed wew

/who/ has survived worse. We'll survive this

I don't really want to hear how you think it's possible to stage a "coup" of a thread on an anonymous image board, so kindly refrain from elaborating.

Which one?

t. amadeus
t. amadeus boyfriend

t. guilty tripfag

>linking a post that hasn't been made yet

how the fuck can you coup/takeover a fucking general? literally all a trip has is a recognisable locked name. OPs just make threads. no one here is a janitor, and thats the only way you could come closest to "controlling" /who/
but spit it out, what trip are you oh so suspicious of
inb4 "youre just that very trip taking your tripcode off"

What did he mean by this?

well the one that's posting sentances on different lines is trying to hide it but there's a similar syntax and cadence. they were promoting themselves to be heir to the next shit trips

You would make a good twink companion.

To be fair, they were kind of asking for it by calling it "Series 5" in the press

are the rumours true?

Just tell us who the trip is, you're just being needlessly obtuse

Lym is the only person from current /who/ I would be willing to talk to in real life

Yes. It's gonna be shit

dont be dense. you know /who/ has their favorites. you know this shit gets political.

you literally sound like mongo, suspecting people of being trips, obsessing over trips
if you are, fuck off
if you arent, look at yourself and realise you are acting like mongo of all people. then stop

Stop feeding this autism with replies. It's the exact same psychosis as Monganon.

Just finished The Janus Conjunction and it'd probably be one of my favourite EDAs if I was able to choose favourites. It ended up being a typical sort of doomsday plot, except with radiation sickness and telepathic spiders, but it focused a lot on all the character stuff that arose as a result of what was happening, so it was either comfy as hell, or really sad. There were some adorable moments, and the Doctor took Sam on a picnic at the end, so wtf? mr baxendale plagiarised my shit trips entry 19 years in advance?

Also, this exchange hurt my heart:
>Do you ever get homesick?
>For Earth? Sometimes. Then I get homesick for somewhere else, or somewhen.
>Your own planet?
>Never. My home is with Sam.
tfw one of my favourite companions is sort of obscure and even when acknowledge, is usually hated. end my life

Also, I know this was last thread - I've been off of /who/ all day, reading - but I'm still really happy you enjoyed my shit trips stories! Thank you, Neo!

oh i think you can figure out the one. read that sentance a few times.

They were great! Glad your EDA adventures are going well. How's Minuet in Hell, if you started it?

>and the Doctor took Sam on a picnic at the end, so wtf? mr baxendale plagiarised my shit trips entry 19 years in advance?
Ha, is it future or is it past

I thought this was bill burr from the thumbnail

I can remember almost nothing about the plot of The Janus Conjunction, but I do remember reading in in a day and that doesn't happen often, so it was at least entertaining, if forgettable.

Next up is Beltempest. You'd better be ready for some mindfuck.

Yes, it is a wig

are you implying immigrant was a 'favorite'? seriously? actual cloister is a favorite. i wouldnt really consider anyone else one. cats is enjoyed more than he used to be i guess, but hardly a favorite. none of the new ones are.
cant expect a mongoanon to be making sense i guess though. plz stop obsessing over /who/ "politics"

It's really fucking weird that both Matt and Karen had shaved their heads at the exact same time and both needed wigs when they were shooting the same scene.

it sounds like you have something invested in this if you cant just ignore me. if what i said didnt ring true to some people then why bother questioning it at all if its the mad rantings of a lunatic. apparently it resonates

It's a hilarious bit of serendipity for his last episode.

I bet Karen shaved her pussy too ;)

>it sounds like you have something invested in this if you cant just ignore me.
mongo tier paranoia. fuck off

>it sounds like you have something invested in this if you cant just ignore me
The age old cry of the shitposter.
No. Some anons are invested in /who/'s quality, meaning that meta conspiracy theorists and people trying to start witch hunts eed to be told to fuck off.

>if they reply to me, it means im right, no matter what they akshully say!

Foolproof!

you are talking shit mate. cloister is no ones favorite and is the only trip that serves no purpose. at least cats is memey. all trips want attention and if you think its beyond most of them to discredit another trip to gain favour you are barking mad.

I listened to a third of it this morning, probably gonna finish it up tonight. It's not... bad so far, but not much has happened yet. I didn't actually realise how long it was initially, so my feelings on it will probably change a bunch as it progresses and more actually happens. I did notice it seems to deal with some mature themes that aren't typical of Doctor Who stories in general. Nothing major so far, but I can see why it was apparently never played on the radio.

>is it future or is it past
It's set after the period of time in which I placed my story, so thankfully it doesn't diminish the surprise that Sam had about the picnic in the shit trips entry.

Yeah, the plot really wasn't much - it kept me interested and was exciting enough, but I certainly won't be remembering the book for the telepathic spider shit. There was so much good character stuff in it, though, which was lovely.

>Next up is Beltempest. You'd better be ready for some mindfuck.
Only stuff I know about that one is the summary and it seems like it could get pretty weird, so I'm... tentatively excited for it.

>discredit another trip to gain favour
but immigrant already wasnt a favorite. there was no favor to gain.
if you are seriously obsessing over some delusions of some tripcode false flag on an indonesian whaling forum you need to take a good look at yourself.

don't mind me just a random irrelevant individual passing through to remind others of my unimportant existence

So when's this coming out then?

Discussion question to nip the autism in the bud. Would you have liked if RTD went back and gave Donna a happy ending like Moffat did to Clara and Bill? On one hand, I want it, but on the other hand I didnt like that Moffat did that to either since it kind of ruined the original emotional almost deaths for me. Much less so for Bill though.

/who/ has their favs but we arent dumb enough to let them control us. I disagree with Neo all the time, for instance. I mean he likes Clara

we just remember monganon and dont want to go down that road again

Peter Ca-baldy

is this the next McGann head

The rumors are true :(

so
are
you
the
user
that
this?
no? someone is trying to hide the fact that they're shitposting at immigrant. only a trip would have reason to do this and 0 trips have responded.

Sad reacts only.

He did go back and give Donna a happy ending. She married happily and became a millionaire.

Brother!

>Would you have liked if RTD went back and gave Donna a happy ending
He technically did. She got married and got a lottery ticket from her dead father

how the fuck do you pathetic bellsniffs have enough to talk about over this fucking kids show

As the person being shitposted at, I doubt it's a trip doing that. Remember, Mongo was an user, and he shitposted every single trip.

Look at what we're currently talking about, we clearly don't have enough to talk about over this stupid kids show.

>only a trip would have reason to do this
Is that seriously what you think?
Don't you see any parallels between that cunt user and how you yourself are acting right now?
- thinks they need to right some sort of injustice in /who/
- cares about this shit, somehow
- tries to steer the thread onto trip politics instead of Doctor Who
You just have the extra monganon spice of accusing people of using disguises.

I know some Americans reee at the Malbogia (? can't remember the exact name) thing but I thought it was shlocky fun. Brigadier investigating was comfy i m o.

>I did notice it seems to deal with some mature themes that aren't typical of Doctor Who stories in general.
Heh, for sure. More where that came from. Writing to fans (who else is buying BF really) instead of general audiences really must be very different and liberating in some ways to the writers.

>Would you have liked if RTD went back and gave Donna a happy ending
No no no no no no no no no no, I'd have absolutely despised it. Endings are so vital. That sad ending let later writers develop off the ideas (the importance of mindwipes to the Zygon 2parter, Hell Bent, and The Pilot), neutering it would have just clumsily reverted things to a blank canvas. There are issues with Donna's ending, sure, you can argue that. But it IS an ending.

>/who/ has their favs but we arent dumb enough to let them control us. I disagree with Neo all the time, for instance. I mean he likes Clara
I'm flattered by the implication of this, although I'll do the obligatory fist shaking for Clara.

:(

Ehhhhhhh, she still lost her memories and personal growth, a version of Donna was effectively ERASED, even fucking Wilf said "she was better with you" (paraphrased). Depends what you define as "Donna" I guess. "A" Donna got a happy ending. S4 Donna didn't. I m o.

Hey Immigrant what were some of the highlights of ST2 for you? Did it take a while to coordinate catharticspurious' big long one?

now I reaise I should not have asked this since I have not seen the wilf episodes (I assume its one of those? Or an audio maybe). But hearing that doesnt make me mad, so I suppose I would like it. Though it depends on the execution

It's over 51 years of content. People on Sup Forums talk about shows that have much less years behind it.

pretty uniqye posting style without any other posts like it about the thread topic though, right? and mongo has never been very shy about his identity

who's excited for this?

It's fucking insane, I love it, I hope it really does happen. What an idea.

Is it ever going to come out?

oh yea oops it was me the whole time. idiot.

I am, just because of the sheer insanity. We should watch it on stream when it's released.

Is it really coming out?

Honestly, I think the smartest thing wouldnt have been to do what he did at all. The whole series 4 ending was such a cop out and bringing Donna back to only give a similarly unsatisfying conclusion was dumb. Like, dude just kill her off or have her live life as a better person without angst. The whole memory erasing thing was so fuckin stupid it hurt.

Don't you think he looks tired?

I remember listening to Briggs' 9 audios on stream when they dropped, it was hilarious, I couldn't hack listening to all of them though.

Who knows? Who nose...

Moffat wrote Clara and Bill's 'deaths' with the reversal in mind.

If RTD had done that, following up Donna's memory wipe with a brief period of it being wiped and then ultimately a backpedal, I might potentially have preferred it as long as that intermittent period questioned the ethics of what 10 had done and found a better way of resolving the situation.

I wouldn't have wanted RTD to have done S4 the way it was, and then just gone back in the specials to undo it.

Affirmative master!

next companion death for sure
next doctor who death after colin baker

you know who you are. you will be found out and it wont be pretty.

About as excited for as I am the Blake's 7 reboot.

Oh man, I hope he gets to see the movie on the big screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxtVoPZF3ns

One, K9 needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever K9's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's K9"?

I just find it hilarious how it's an official page and they're still using "2" instead of "to".

Really gives you confidence on the rest of the film quality.

2 bad you don't recognise it's gonna be great 4 sure!

In all fairness to them they're probably using 2 instead of to to save on characters. Twitter has a limit of 140 I believe

I'll give you Clara in S8 except the episode where Danny died. I liked here there. Legit dont understand why that seems to be everyone's least fav Capaldi series (outside the fanbase split over whether 9 is the best or worst series of nuwho)

Good point about the effect that ending has on later episodes, I may dislike Hell Bent (and I'm so much of a fag that I cant not say so when bringing it up) but I do like how it calls back to this arc which adds to the emotion and impact of that scene. Same with the Pilot except I liked it more. Actualy not sure why the Doc wanted to wipe her in the first place desu

hat's a good point, if he had a return in mind, the end probably would have changed a bit. But that probably wouldnt help because either they make it obvious she returns and the ending is undercut, or they dont and so its a huge tone sift and the ending is undercut.

>>>>

Meanwhile, I'm over here laughing at the Scottish independence shit, in a story that takes place in 2003. And yeah, I'm enjoying the stuff with the Brigadier so far, it's interesting, and he's got a nice voice to listen to.

>Writing to fans (who else is buying BF really) instead of general audiences really must be very different and liberating in some ways to the writers.
Indeed. The main audience of BF will also be adult fans, too - at least, I wouldn't think audio dramas are at all appealing to kids - so that allows them so much more freedom with the concepts they explore. They can go to darker or otherwise more mature places that they never, ever would be able to on the show. The novels are, of course, like this too. I mean, there's always a limit somewhere, but part of the reason the expanded universe stuff appeals so much to me is because it has that extra freedom, and some of the stories feel a lot more dire and gritty and realistic. There's the comfy stuff, too, but the scary, dangerous things actually feel that way because they're not limited by what they can or can't "show" to younger audiences.

It does indeed. A lot of official pages will shorten words like that just to fit everything in.

True, but there are ALWAYS ways to word things in a different manner to save on space. If you're gonna be a marketing manager, though, you have to find those ways you can be short and concise whilst still retaining professionalism.

>Actualy not sure why the Doc wanted to wipe her in the first place desu
btw when I say this I mean Bill

It's not Scottish independence, it's devolution. Different things, and devolution was actually happening at the time that audio was made so it makes sense. Devolution is basically like Scotland getting something similar to the government structures individual states have in the US vs being ruled directly from Westminster.

Oh shit, you're right. My bad. For some reason I wasn't paying proper attention to those parts. I should know this shit, I learned all about the devolution process in school, but alas. I feel like an idiot. Thank you for the correction, user, it's appreciated.

maybe they're doing it to relate to the kids