/bb/ Big Brother 19

RIP Big Brother, We will always have you in our hearts.

HOH: xmas
Veto: paul
Nominations: jason/kevin

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fm8JwRNuqKg
wxyz.com/news/national/weight-loss-pacemaker-gets-fda-approval-first-obesity-device-since-2007
youtube.com/watch?v=dabBCaE_8ms
youtube.com/watch?v=C_fF9QssAVA
twitter.com/aliasobjection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When you have so little of a life you spend it watching other people's like some weird Truman show

nth for panda

Kevin- There is another person that cant be beat. Jason- Paul. Kevin- Yeah #BB19

Jason to Kevin- The only way to beat those two (Alex/Paul) is to get rid of one of them. I have no interest in that #BB19

reply to this post if you like meg!

CUTE

I don't but long hair definitely suits her. I'll give her that

I miss GRANNY MEG

youtube.com/watch?v=fm8JwRNuqKg

NERD ALERT

She would look better if she had a dick.

aging like milk, bags under eyes, too much pate night partying
wonder how much blow it'd take to get inside of her

Cayoooooooooooooot!! :D

Ok this is funny and sorry to continue my shitposting today but,

Today in my office someone brought in a bunch of cheap jewelry and a group of us started handing them out to the coworkers calling them "Friendship bracelets". I walk into the kitchen and get asked "Hey, you want a friendship bracelet?!" It took almost everything for me to not scream, assuming I'm being mocked to my face. To add insult to injury, the coworker of mine who started this whole thing, is named PAUL.

That's freaky

Ravens pacemaker is a weight loss device.

wxyz.com/news/national/weight-loss-pacemaker-gets-fda-approval-first-obesity-device-since-2007

meg a cute!

yeah, if she actually had the condition she claims to have she';d need to do enemas on herself daily
Does she spend long times in the bathroom stall with some kind of kit large enough to coneal the nozzle hose and bag?

Why did season 17 have the best waifus?

i think you mean 18

16 with the qt jewess

I wish casting for survivor did a season for big brother

>Jiz
>meg the human bed
>mommy
>Jackie
>beckyfu
>tranny

Man that season was stacked

Season 19 panda carries this whole season.

next season will have good ones, every other season does
>19 awful
>OTT great
>18 awful
>17 god tier
>16 awful
>15 bretty good

wait which one is mommy?

Yeah carries it into the ground

who is that?

Survivor casting has been shit for a while now.

TAR has had the worst casting by far though

>>meg the human bed

figgy and michelle were good casting

and hali

Shelli

>Tue 1:13 AM BBT Christmas says who is going to care about gastroparsis after Raven has lied. She is going to be in for a shock leaving here.

>Tue 1:12 AM BBT Christmas Raven has a legit medical issue but now her lies have tainted her cause. Raven isn't aware how extreme is.

Someone who won't be considered to return because season 17 was stacked all around but would probably play the best returning game

I liked their casting for Mill vs GenX

Yeah. Her only mistakes that season were playing too hard too fast and aligning with Vanessa

Her and clay would have ran that house if Vanessa didn't throw them under the bus the first chance she got when they took some heat.

Lmao. Jeez. I mean Christmas is actually 100% spot on which is funny but still rather ballsy of her to say.

me myself and i looks like such a good show
youtube.com/watch?v=dabBCaE_8ms

based crossfit hag

looks like james and beastmode cowboy cancelled

the state of CBS

bump

>me myself and i
who the fuck would watch that?
what kind of sick consume-anything-TV-gives-me deviant would even think that could ever be a good show?
>let me invest my limited life into watching this shit smear
>ahhgrggggg, thank you master cbs

mind blown

shelby

youtube.com/watch?v=C_fF9QssAVA

if their casting is shit then bb must be the worst casting of all time because survivor is miles ahead of bb

>survivor
gaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Reminder that the same woman cast Matt, Raven and Elena
>Reminder that she started casting at BB18
>Reminder that she's cast for Dating Naked, Millionaire Matchmaker and Are you the One

Elena was a great casting the other two were obvious scammers

It's actually amazing she's gaining weight then

>I have no interest in that
We need bb coaches again

>Elena was a great casting
nope, she had no interest in winning, wanted a fake showmance, and only came on to improve her "brand"

Its because she has to turn the power up daily. When she gets to 10 she will die due to obesity and inability to scam men anymore.

>tfw buying boxes of cereal for big bad hurricane food
>tfw i am become matt
i dont have a pic of matt someone pls post one for me

I bet raven takes nasty shits

here you go

she is cute!

thanks famalam

So who's leaving this Thursday most likely?

Cody

a bunch of dominicans

everyone in florida

damn

>yfw they announce to josh on friday morning that irma consumed all his familial meatballs

what did he mean by this?

Paul is a better person than Cody right

WW3 mexico is going to invade

Trump warned us

define better person

the state of this general is so trash once cody left hahahahahahhhahafhadsflha;sdhf;asdvjxzcvjkz;gerht

i promise to post pics in /bb/ if the hurricane hits my area

Of course. Cody called Dom a nigger and threw bananas at her on live television. He broke Xmas's foot when he threw her off the balcony. He constantly bullied everyone in the house while he was still in there and mostly targeted Raven who has two terminal illnesses and Josh who is literally retarded. I can go on and on for days about the atrocities Cody committed while in the big brother house. The only reason he wasn't kicked out was because production did everything in their power to rig the season for him yet he was still voted out twice. He is a terrible person and Paul is unquestionably a better person than him.

>2011

Arguably a better player. We're in final 7 and almost nobody is targeting him (and the only one who is is probably leaving this week).
As a person, Paul seems to be more pleasant and respectful than Cody.

Paul is literally the most amazing human being i've seen on TV
i am honestly shocked that he is wasting his time on trashy summer reality tv show instead of successfully finding cure for cancer or achieving world peace

Josh is 100% gay

tfw I have to ride out the storm with my wax plants and pandafiles.

Wow Paul is pretty tall. Definitely taller than 6'. And he's strong and muscular too! Definitely and alpha male. His tattoos are rad: they're the best in the world. I wish I was as cool as Paul. Maybe I'll get a nose ring too. :D

please post tits in hurricane

panda lookin THICC

alex twitter
her profile picture is her topless with pink hair and the most recent tweet is being butthurt that someone called her tits fake
twitter.com/aliasobjection

you cant make this up

>if
I live in Broward. I'm practically on borrowed time right now. It's been fun shitposting with you, /bb/.

POST FEET

BTFO

>probably why u have zero personality and look fake as fuk

hit the nail on the head