Insidious 4: The Last Key - Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=4xwMetjJVsE

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xwMetjJVsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh looks sorta cool, I wasn't really impressed with the last one.

Looks alright. The kinda movie you'll download and watch one night after you realised it was out.

woah scarry! don't get me you spooky demon! run away! *hides*

didn't even bother with 3 cause the director and cast changed
which is a shame cause 1 and 2 were fun as fuck

They've already made 3?

Kek those ghosts/demons are becoming some anime shit lol

came out in 2015

1 and 2 were great i thought, creepy, interesting, kinda miserable but that's the genre. i like how they linked together.
3 was fine, this could be good, lin shaye will probably carry it.

his gay ass earrings completely pulled me out of the movie.
the grandmother's plastic surgery face scared me more

It was good purely because of Stefanie Scott. She's an under-appreciated waifu.

is that the model from the rammstein "mein herz brennt" video?

>She's an under-appreciated waifu.

This.

melaine gaydos

damn, maisie williams looks like *that*?!?

LOL, saw that gob and thought the same, swear 2 me mom

Wow she really embraced that Snoke look

yup thats her. youtube took down the video tho

Just move

Guess I should watch these at some point. I heard there were pretty decent horror flicks that relied on both jump scares and actual dread.

Wan's latest work, Annabelle Creation, while having a nonsensical plot was decent. I can appreciate when a horror director knows that he needs to pander a bit. In the movie he shows the demon early and often but makes it so fucked up looking that it's still creepy

she looks like she just wet the bed...nice...

INSIDI-huh?
ew. i think i'll pass, k?

poster

>the first thing we see is a jumpscare

It's fucking shit.

qt

This poster looks like a ripoff of House

yes it does

also a movie that came out last year had a similar poster

Didn't read lol

spooky cleft lip

Wasn't the last one Insidious: Chapter 3? Did they just drop that chapter shit immediately?

This one looks fine, just a bit generic.

Key Hands is the coolest new franchise villain since Jigsaw and Buzzcut.

I can't wait until Key Hands 3 finishes prinicpal photography!

I like the Insidious movies but this one doesn't look too good.

No James Wan, no interest desu

I take immense pleasure in the butthurt the Conjuring becoming iconic is causing hipsters on Sup Forums

>new hit ABC cop show!
>Ghosty and The Spook!

Way less creep when you can see it

"I'm getting too black for this shit spook"

what to watch? I liked conjuring and insidious something along the same liens would be nice

Have you checked out Sinister? Same director

looks like shit. just like the other 2

No, I know how it ends though

>youtube.com/watch?v=4xwMetjJVsE
>thoughts?

The conjuring was based on material that was unpublishable, lost, and in development hell for thirty years and nobody had ever seen before

The conjuring 2 had a ghost nun and came out two years later

>Wan's latest work, Annabelle Creation, while having a nonsensical plot was decent. I can appreciate when a horror director knows that he needs to pander a bit. In the movie he shows the demon early and often but makes it so fucked up looking that it's still creepy
He didn't direct Annabelle you retard.

>I fucked that white bitch so hard I could hear her great-great-granmammy screaming from beyond the grave

What the fuck are you even talking about

Is Ouija 2 worth checking out? Bear in mind i did not watch the first one. trailer looks decent.

oi u cheeky cunt

Not that guy but I found it surprisingly decent and creepy for a film based on a Hasbro board game

you should check out a horror thread sometime. People are butthurt about the Conjuring movies being such a huge success, which they shouldn't because the ones with Wan directing them are kino af

I'm usually scared pretty easily, but when I saw this face it reminded me of that Mr. Bungle album cover and I couldn't stop laughing.

> Don't Knock Twice
But it's the spooky hand doing the knocking
> Pray she doesn't answer
But she's the one fucking knocking lmao

Yeah theres no way i can take this seriously, That thing just reminds me of Filthy Frank and Pink Guy

Fund it.

Nice hair

She was cute in it but about half way through I was losing interest.

Thought it was Arya from the thumbnail.

I didn't realise there was a 3rd film.

Why didn't they have a movie where Redface returns but he's asking for help against a much more powerful threat so they have to team up with Redface to defeat Blueface and his dad Noface?

Holy shit, Sinister was awful. Like almost a parody bad.

It was OK. C+, maybe B- if I'm generous.

....wait there was a third one?

>using a cropped image and missing out on the cat

>Same director

No. Scott Derrickson is the director of Sinister. He has has no involvement with any Conjuring or Insidious movie

yes, see

HOLY SHIEEET

Where the fuck is the actual sequel to the one where she died? This is a sequel to the prequel.

There was a third Insidious movie?

so was the ending of Insidious 3 pointless then?

>All those flies
>No one bothering to shoo them from the food

What a rich and vibrant culture! Truly the West needs to fail to such grandiose!

Is this all you guys think about 24/7?

you laugh but his reveal in the first movie was top 5 spoopy moments.. the 1st one used atmosphere and appropriate jump scares really well

What was the meaning behind the 'SI' of the title being red?

Also Insidious x Conjuring when?

Horror is dead.

The only good thing that will come of this is the Half in the Bag that will be made about it.

scared the shit out of me

Do they get better after the first one? That one put me to fucking sleep. Not only was it boring, but it's one of the most visually uninteresting movies ever made. And the soundtrack fucking sucks. However, good modern horror franchises nowadays are rare, so I'll take what I get. Is the third at least worth a watch?

I don't know how something so stupid looking can still give me the shivers like this.

Oh wow. I wide open mouth. Don't see that in ever single horror movie.

yeah the last one was pretty forgettable

fuck's sake even the found footage wave is better than whatever the fuck this current horror wave is

have some cream with that jelly white boi