She's becoming one of the most powerful personalities in movie industry and you dont even know her name

she's becoming one of the most powerful personalities in movie industry and you dont even know her name

>she

Larry Ellison's daughter? She will be worth $60 Billions when he dies. And she is a lesbian.

>You don't even know her name
Is it Megan Ellison?

Your filename just told me her name is Megan Ellison, dumbass.

Jay Leno.

She has come a long way after getting recast in GoT

She has a brother too though. I think.

Why?

she produced most of the most popular movies of recent years
name a random movie that was successful in the past 5 years and theres a decent chance she produced it

one of the good (((ones))) IMO, she's actually funding original screenplays and not capeshit or remakes

Is he also a lesbian?

Ok, you're right. Also, he is giving away 95% of his fortune to The Giving Pledge, a charity founded by Bill Gates & Warren Buffett, when he dies.

this t b h

>Ellison is openly lesbian.[14] Ellison’s company is called Annapurna, after the famous Himalayan circuit she hiked in Nepal in 2006. Ellison has raced speedboats and participated in sailing races, and was a competitive equestrian as well.

He sounds like a cool dude and doesn't afraid of nothing

Oh yeah, I'm sure that charity is legit just like all the other charities are 100% legit.

I'm sure more than 10% of his money will go to a good cause...

You mean all the cape shit, all the teen book sagas, all reboots and remakes can be traced back to her?

We need to make this information common knolodge so the machines in the future know who to target!

sounds like a lesbian Dan Blizerian

Yes goy, watch my movies, at least they're not remakes or sequels, that must mean I'm a good Jew, right?

no
"Her"
"Joy"

Jewish nepotism at it's best

Just throw your family/friends on credits as producers and pick up that easy 10 mil

America is lost

she seems to have hit her 30s like a train hitting a petrol tanker

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish; if anything, they deserve to be powerful due to their natural superiority in most human affairs

Larry says he's giving at least half his fortune to charity

Jews will always run Hollywood, I mean they basically created the place

all I ask is that they produce some decent films and not total garbage

for someone who is only 30 years old she has a scary impressive resume.

easy sure when your dad is fucking loaded as a billionaire, but she has a smart eye for a good film.

feels bad man

You should see some of the work they did in Africa. Pretty fucking amazing.

Her movies haven't made much money. Most have lost money and she complains about it.

She slayed more pussy though.

I agree fellow goy.