youtube.com/watch?v=D8QykNHjSgM
youtube.com/watch?v=IPf4rGw3XHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUH YA FEEYAH DEATH'AH?

DEAFTAH

No.

>JAG SPARLOW!

No, because I'll be dead after death.
People will be sad but I'd be too dead to care.

I used to think he said "Do you feel dead" which confused me

was it autism?

>not YAG SPARO

>tfw tried to force davy posting but it never caught on

>not JAKK SPARRRROH

I unironically want a PotC 6 with Davy Jones back as the villain. The post-credit scene implied something about him not really being gone.
However much the films have become more shit with each installment I think Bill Nighy as Davy Jones could seriously save the franchise.

No.

Man this installment was shitty. Honestly hope they just keep pumping them out though as long as it doesn't make Johnny suicidal.

I'd fucking be in the theater day one.

OP here, ye it was shitty but till very last end hoped (pic included in OP) will win, knowing there is no way for that. #SalazarDidNothingWrong

lol

You know it, baby!

I'm with you. The films aren't as great as the first few, but they're still solid entertainment and I'd like to see more of them.

Right? Davy Jones was amazing. Salazar and whoever the fuck (Blackbeard?) were really forgettable. And now that based Barbossa is gone, it's time they brought Davy back.

Same really. Who in their right mind would choose an eternity of servitude to a mad tentacle pirate over instant death? Not to mention the barnacle stuff you get covered in after a while.

years later I still mad at how shit 3 was... I was hype af when it came out too

Why did Will get fishified? I thought that only happened to Jones because he didn't do his job?

Not since the immaterial has become... Immaterial.

Such a good villain that was really easy to hate. Him having Davy Jones under his thumb was great, and his death scene was glorious. Walking down slowly as his ship gets fucking annihilated was pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=DYJY20zPtqo

>villain
fighting pirates. brutal but only way to deal with also brutal pirates.
only thing he did worng was likking swanns dad. no idea why. all rest is fair

Fuck I never thought of that, don't think that's ever explained. He was cursed to ferry the dead for eternity but he shouldn't have had the barnacle face if he did his job properly. Only explanation is that he fucked up somehow and stopped doing his job.

His motives were good I suppose, it's the fact that the franchise portrays pirates as cool and the East India Trading Company being portrayed as money-obsessed colonists that make him a villain, or foil to Jack and the others. He's still a dick and killed based daddy Swann like you said. His methods were questionable as well.
I still loved seeing him die, and his right-hand man had an even better death when Davy Jones just fucking violates all the orifices in his head with his tentacle beard. Pretty gruesome actually
youtube.com/watch?v=D8QykNHjSgM

Back in those days people genuinely believed in heaven and hell as real tangible places.

And in the PoTC universe, they very well could be.

haha ye that scene was straight from tentacle hentain at /d/
loved how beckett (if i remember his name right) seemed fo surprised and hopeless when they started shoting him. he realised that all that money and shits is worth nothing, seeing his people getting slaughtered and walking towards his ultimate dismisse. these empty eyes made it unforgettable

Not the destination, just the journey.

Pirates are scum and Swann raised a pirate-loving whore daughter.

Lord Beckett did nothing wrong.

>87368337
is this the best cgi of all time?

Scene was beautifuly filmed, his ship's firepower would send all those pesky pirates into oblivion irl tho

>want to be kill
>parents will find out about my fleshlight
>don't want to be kill anymore

>blaggard!
>if ye have something to say, then I might be saying something as well

what the FUCK did he mean by this?

POTC 5 is literally the worst movie I've seen all year. Those last 20 minutes were the most cringe inducing moments I've ever witnessed.

What a piece of fucking trash, Why do I never believe Sup Forums?

That entire Beckett scene was glorious. The empty eyes, the sudden realization that this was the end for him. His last words were literally
>It's just...good business....
Which summarizes him perfectly. He played the game well, but lost in the end because Davy abandoned him and got killed, and he was now up against Jack and Will teaming up against him and blowing his ship to pieces.

I don't want to condone suicide user, but if it's that much of a problem just destroy your fleshlight and computer completely before walking towards the light. But, you know, don't do it though.

but ghost ship design was very cool. loved how it looked like totoal wreck, without hull, unlike flying duchman

you wrote POTC 4 bad

looks like an aphex twin album cover

It was miles better than PotC 4 with the most forgettable villain, and that shitty subplot between the vicar and the mermaid.
It wasn't great, but it had that flavour that the first two had. Killing Barbossa was a huge mistake though, and everyone saw it coming miles away once they hinted at the girl being his daughter.

Let's hope the next one will go back to its roots even more. Get Will and Elizabeth back, get Davy Jones back, and for crying out loud get Pintel and Ragetti back. And less of the mythical magical ocean relics. The compass is enough.

I loved that ship design. On Stranger Tides tried something different with Blackbeard's control of the ropes on his ship or something which made for the one cool scene in the entire movie, where he ties up his entire crew in ropes and dangles them around, constricted, like some kind of spider's web.
The scene where the ship turned into a flamethrower was shit though.

>Let's hope the next one-
Let's hope they just end it here,
>Get Will and Elizabeth back
I struggled to not commit seppuku in the scene they had in this movie. Complete shit-tier script and acting. It's like they just said fuck it and took the idea right out of a 13 year old girls fanfiction blog.

I agree with Pintel and Ragetti, but unluckily the (((people))) in charge thinks Jack is the only ingredient necessary.

Let's not for a moment pretend that Pirates is a franchise to be taken seriously or to be compared to actual good cinema. It's about swashbuckling adventures in an idealized pirate era world. It's about going in and getting entertained for two hours or so. And it's always been cringy especially with the love plots, not helped by the fact that Bloom and Knightley aren't great actors.

Pintel and Ragetti were great comic relief though and it's a disgrace that they disappeared after the third one.

1-3 was good though.
1>2>3>>>>>>>>4

In the trailer that one shot looked so fucking weird.
Anybody else think that?
youtube.com/watch?v=IPf4rGw3XHw
>1:59

no. i want it. ;_;

Because his ship was just sitting underwater 100 yards from elizabeths house and not ferrying souls

Finally someone who liked 3. I never saw the problem with it. It's the huge blockbuster conclusion of the first few films and it did a great job at that.

>1>2>3>>>>>>>>4
The right opinion. Though I'd put it more like
>1>2>3>>>>>>>>>injecting yourself with horse manure>>>>>>

4 was so shitty, they literally threw it awaya. whole mermaid/young guy plot was gnored and never finished. angelica was totally forgotten.
beside releasing ship from bottle, it had no connection with 4

4 is best forgotten. 5 gave me hope that the franchise has a future.
However desperate it may seem, alluding to a return of Davy Jones was a good move in my opinion and if they ever make a 6th one I can definitely see it work with Davy there.

Though we can't ignore that by the time a possible 6th film gets out, Depp will be 60 years old.