TFW my big sister cut ties with me and I haven't seen my nephew in two and a half years

>TFW my big sister cut ties with me and I haven't seen my nephew in two and a half years

I fucking hate this country and it's heartless people, but I hate myself the most for letting it get this bad. Never believe anyone telling you Argentina has good people, everyone will try to take advantage of you given the chance.
How are average families in your cunt? I'd love to have a family like in american Christmas movies where everyone is really happy and there's lot of distant relatives.

Attached: 1521525836929.jpg (793x786, 54K)

i cut with mine 2 years ago and i dont even wanna see her spawn in face till now.
you'll learn to turn your bitterness into resentment user

she doesn't owe shit. shut the fuck up.

Not even Americans have this kind of family anymore mi hermano.
But tell us happened, why did you fight with your sister?

Why?

What happened?

They're the same as yours, hermano. And Brazilians are supposed to be loving...

lets say she is not what i want her to be.
we human associate and respect with certain peoples because we know we need each other.
i see her as useless so why should i bother having contact with her?
associating with peoples simply out of higher genetic similarity is basically ignoring the "need" and sounds arrogant as fuck, not my principle of life

I couldn't go to my nephew's birthday party because it was a Wednesday at 10 am I think, and I had a college test by 13 pm, so I text her telling her I wouldn't be able to stay but that I'd go there to tell him happy birthday and then come the next day to spend some time with him. About 15 minutes pass and she calls me telling me how I'm not her brother (I'm her half brother, but we had a great relationship or so I thought), how much of a failure I am and than neither she or my nephew wanted to see me anymore. From that day she's blocked me on Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
I still go to my nephew's birthdays, first day of school, etc and I can tell he's happy but she and her husband treat me like shit, even after everything me and my dad have done for her.

Damn...

Dude, just talk to your parents and let them explain what happened to her.

Family should always be willing to listen

Most people here hate their families, but they stick with them for economic reasons.
> I'd love to have a family like in american Christmas movies where everyone is really happy and there's lot of distant relatives.
The ending to It's a Wonderful Life may be beautiful (hell, it makes me cry), but it's very naive. Maybe communities were like that back in the 40s, but they're nothing like that down.

Wtf. Did she know you had a test?

why do you care so much about this?

There's got to be something more in this. Missing a birthday because of a college test isn't a just motive to cut off your contact with your nephew.

she's a fucking cunt m8

Be happy you are only her half brother because otherwise you might have gotten her deranged insanity genes she obviously carries.

Yes, I told her in the text. I tried to explain my situation to her in the phone, but she wouldn't stop yelling over me so i guess she didn't listen to a word I said.
She's always been a bit unstable that's why I tried to be so close to her as possible, she once drank bleach because her current husband cheated on her back when they were boyfriends. Besides that she'd always get angry at the silliest thing.
I don't think I love her anymore, I even hate her I think, mostly because she won't let me see my nephew and he's starting to forget about me given how young he was when we lost contact

That's the most petty shit I've ever heard.

sorry to hear that user.
I'm glad that everyone in mt family get along. my my cousins treat each other as brothers and sisters rather than cousins. When a family member is in trouble everyone in the family would help. If a family member was attacked that means you attacked everyone in the family.
That's how Middle Eastern culture.

Attached: 1494850242767.jpg (365x365, 38K)

>tfw everyone in my family is really introverted
It's kinda weird, like we are all sort of distant and keep to ourselves, not really sharing our private live, but at the same time we are all very loyal to each other and can always count on each other in a pinch or when we need help.

Sounds like she has abandonment issues.

I mean, it's no Hallmark commercial, but it's pretty warm and cheery.

Sounds a bit sociopathic, or somewhere on the autism spectrum, memes aside.

Could be, her dad was an alcoholic piece of shit. And she calls my dad "step dad" even though they never talked that much before. To make it worse she's 20 years older than me and she's behaving like a little girl.

What the fuck?
She's out of her god damn mind.
Sounds like she was a piece of shit from the start.

i seriously doubt they were any better back then have you met old people. They were just more economically needed with how society worked then.

Lel she suffers from borderline personality disorder

Be ready to be there for your little pal once she became a total nutcase. She sounds like a very unstable person to me, which is obviously not the best environment for a little kid. Just be ready to rebuild your relationship with you nephew, your sister would have to beg for mercy if I were you, and I would still tell her to fuck off. I don't know much about your situation, but prepare yourself for a rocky start if you ever get responsible for your nephew, only god knows what he thinks about you because of her. I wish you good luck bro

okay but why are you so intent on keeping contact with your nephew? he isn't yours

My family cut contact with me the day i turned 18, i still speak to my big sister sometimes, but she has a family of her own so she doesn't really have that much time to speak to me nowadays.

movies aren't real life user
since you're all italian-spanish mutts family is probably more important in argentina than the usa? but people are individuals and there are cunts everywhere

me suena a que tu hermana es una pelotuda histerica

did you leave islam

No? My family just didn't like me. So they stopped talking to me.
They're ethnically Swedish, the lot

w-what did you do?
are they your biological family?

>No? My family just didn't like me. So they stopped talking to me.
the absolute state

Attached: 1521162047686.jpg (1038x850, 90K)

Yes, they are my biological family. But as i said they just didn't like me, they didn't like that i didn't perform up to their standards academically, that i didn't have the life in general that they expected of me, so they didn't want anything to do with me once they had the opportunity to jump ship.
My sister still talks to me every now and then though, so there's that

>My family just didn't like me
what?

Holy fuck. That is fucked up.

That's fucking dark. Sorry user.

burn their house down

It's not half bad, it was a double edged sword when they got mad at me, i mean it's kind of dissappointing to expect something of a child, pour resources into that child and have it not do what you want.
I didn't really feel well psychologically from being around them because of this either.
So it was the best solution i like to believe

I don't know man.
If I was from a poorer or more abusive family (i.e. cut off at 18) I unironically reckon I'd be dead by now.
I've been nothing but a failure and burden to my parents but they've never abandoned me. Nearly 30 now.

It's fine, i got help from the government, then i worked for a bit and now i am studying.
It all works out in the end if you try hard enough

Never thought of that, I'll keep it in mind. He's a bit insecure, and is always scared of what she might say, and his dad is a piece of shit too, I think he might be the one inciting this. I can tell the kid misses me when I see him because he starts telling me everything he's done and showing me his games and all the drawing he's done etc. And it breaks my heart to only see him every six months and see how much he's grown up.

He's part of my family that's why, and he's blood related to me if that's what you meant.

>it's kind of dissappointing to expect something of a child, pour resources into that child and have it not do what you want
This is wrong user, even if it sounds stupid you have to do what makes you happy, you didn't ask to be born. You're not some robot they can pay for to get things done.

>be Nordic
>get exiled by family as teenager to the streets

Attached: image.jpg (801x500, 50K)

As i said i just contacted the social and got i sorted out.
It all worked out

>be anglo
>live with your parents till you're 25 or get shot whichever comes first.

The thing is their “streets” are more like “government pays for everything I need now”.

but he needs his uncle

They don't pay for everything.
They give you existential minimum, i.e food, clothes and a place to stay.
I did some work at a supermarket to buy a computer and whatnot.

I'm not Anglo. Anglo Americans also kick their kids out

Even if that's his case, it must be really hard to lose your entire family altogether. Specially being 18 yo, basically still a kid

Maybe they were trying to apply some tough love and sounds like it's worked then? I hope you manage to re-build bridges with them emotionally though user. We only have one set of parents.

I don't know, i gather they just wanted me out of their lives. I can't force them to love me, i am not a kid anymore.

That's very likely. Sudden changes in behaviour or stronger tendencies emerge often when new people get introduced into the current constellation.
And it's a very good sign that your nephew feels like he can share stuff about his life freely with you and I can tell that you only want his best. I think that you most likely won't do this, but keep in mind that you should never ever get him into a position where he ends up between you and your sister, no matter what. Even if the situation doesn't seem to change much for know, always keep in mind that he will be able to have a more independent life as older he gets, nothing should stand between him and you once he is in his early teens. You seem like you have a very warm heart, just listen to it and you will be fine.

Thanks for the advice user. I don't talk with him about his parents, I know he probably has a hard time dealing with them so I don't want to make things worse for him, I know he loves them and it's alright, it's how kids are.
Thanks again user, it's been a lot since I've been able to talk about this to someone and your advice really does help.

everything i stands for is the antithesis of sociopathy, wtf are you talking about?

Let me tell you 1 thing right now. From what I have heard from this story. Its her husband who doesnt like you and kind of brainwashed her to hate you too. You cant go from a good relationship with your sister to a I never talk to her because I am blocked on everything because you cant come to her son bday. You had a good reason and a good solution. If you want a good relationship with her just go to her house or work or whatever and talk to her 1 on 1. I should go back to advise :')

It's not just the social media, that's the least of my worries. They didn't invite me to his two last birthdays so I had to ask my other half brother for the address and go along with him otherwise they wouldn't let me in because I wasn't invited. And I've been to their house three times since she cut ties with me and the first two they didn't open the door and the third they did, but they ignored me and I didn't want the kid to feel bad so I left after maybe half an hour.

No worries lad, but I really didn't say much what you didn't know already though tbqh. You know how to carry on with this simply because you are a decent person and I whish you all the best my friend.

I see how you came to that conclusion, but the fact that his sister denies any proper contact with her or her child because of her husband, if that assumption is true, shows that she is not very reliable when it comes to keeping family ties alive for proper reasons. That's one thing and it is SOMEWHAT understandable for some, but the fact that she is speaking for her child aswell just shows me that she doesn't give a fuck about his nephews whishes and wellbeing, since he seems like they're getting along with each other pretty well. Just look at some of his posts here, all he cares about is the wellbeing of his little nephew and his heart is bleeding because of that. I am speaking out of experience here, my little brother and me were in a similar experience after our parents got divorced abd it was pretty apparent who actually cared about us, and who just tried to deal some sort of damage with putting us on the battlefield. I really hope that I'm wrong, but my experience just lets me think like that, I can't help it.

Attached: logo-argentina-un-pais-con-buena-gente.jpg (1600x642, 48K)

It's the husband or something

>she once drank bleach
Yeah, no, that's bullshit. Does she get all her nutrients through a feeding tube/I.V.? Does she live without a functioning oesophagus and stomach? If even a small amount of bleach gets into your digestive system, you. Are. Fucked.

>dad has anger issues, goes into rage mode over minor things, hospitalized my mother multiple times
>mother is an alcoholic
>brother has depression and constantly mentions suicide to my mother
>I'm a depressed alcoholic with anger issues

in the last seven years we've had like 5 meals together

She obviously got a gastric lavage done, she wouldn't be alive otherwise I think

Maybe its cuz u post here....not like this site is known to have popular people

Sounds like she n him are npd or bipolar and she enables him.
Tell that nut to drink bleach n calm down wat u did