I got triggered by how boring it was

need context

NORM KISSED A MAN
NORM KISSED A MAN
NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA

>expect norm to do some subtle jabs or winks at the camera
>no subtle jabs or winks at the camera
jash has ruined norm

norm still needs to prove his mettle as a host. he did the iron mike interview for the same reason, to show he could handle a violent two year old.

if this was a test of his mettle, he failed. he couldn't wrangle this narcissist into making a funny hour of video.

What creature is this called?

To give this person credit, they have the part of being a woman where you talk about yourself endlessly and tediously down pat.

fair enough. not saying he aced it.

You know what I don't want in my favourite comedians hour+ long podcast?

I don't want some self-obsessed, delusional narcissist prattling endlessly about themselves with nothing funny or interesting there in.

This was boring because the guest was boring, Bruce Jenner was a boring as fuck pro athlete and low and behold Caitlyn Jenner is boring as fucking too.

Save yourself an hour, fuck... save yourself 5 minutes, it's simply not worth it.

The worst show Norm has ever done.

i think you're protesting a little hard here

it was actually pretty kino desu

No, i'm not an impotent slack-jawed yokel. Obviously it was strange, and not entirely funny, but it was of some interest anyway.

norm macdonald live, fuggin' love that show mayng

Why is this guys private life interesting? Just pick up any tabloid magazine or go to TMZ if that's what you want. I just don't care about this guy or what he does, I don't find it interesting at all.

Don't listen to podcast then.

Thanks for sharing your personal disinterest, it's really interesting.

I definitely would never listen to or watch anything involving Caitlyn Jenner again.

Jenner just freaks me out. Looking at him and hearing his voice is extreme unsettling. Trannies are mentally ill and embracing their illness not helpful.

Bruce will never be a women and will never be accepted as one by the vast majority of peoples. He just turned himself into a freakish unnatural creature. Turned it off after the first 2 minutes he was on

interesting comment user

It did bother me to hear a mans voice coming from what appears to be a woman so I tabbed out and listened to the audio

this is true. i'm doing this and it's not that bad of an episode, just a bit boring