Anything is possible there are no limits :,)

anything is possible there are no limits :,)

Attached: 1519263608444.jpg (765x956, 116K)

CHI

That's an AMERINDIAN BVLL.
Amerindian are the hungest RACE in the world.

Shit like this makes me sick.

how do you know they'e not just friends

I wonder if he was just himself

It is fantastic what being an interesting person can get you in life, shame i'm not

The guy looks younger than her. Sweet couple nonetheless

He's obviously a purebred catalan, don't you see the barça shirt?

Even then, my friends don't look like that. I'm sure he can convince her to give him a blowjob if he plays his cards right.

Yeah, why would he fuck a white girl?

Attached: turk and kurd.jpg (720x720, 59K)

kurdish girls look like that?

A woman like that should stay in her league. She's not good enough for an AMERINDIAN BVLL

actually she's the Turk

Attached: Turk and Kurd.png (542x711, 794K)

Not even the black man is match for the AMERINDIAN BVLL

Attached: 44157861412.png (1078x1223, 1.01M)

the female officer looks very cute

He is helping the genocide cause, brother

this is suicide fuel

Relationships where one partner is so much uglier are never easy ones, best of luck to them

only way for spics to get pussy is to run thug game

this is legitimately fucking repulsive. How fucking retarded do you have to be to be with someone so genetically inferior to you. White women are retarded

Attached: 1520099294998.jpg (567x567, 181K)

>this is legitimately fucking repulsive. How fucking retarded do you have to be to be with someone so genetically inferior to you. White women are retarded

Attached: 1519702308896.png (900x900, 39K)

It's pretty clear you're genetically inferior.

>AAAAAAAAA MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIRE

first generation American with both parents families from the same ethnic group going back 1000 years. Kill yourselves niggers

unironically lads
how the FUCK does it feel when you realize that you will never get a girlfriend this fucking cute

Girls like this lust for Greek men

so am I, yet I'm not the one spouting virgin rants, mr asian lover

the guy in the picture looks german though

and yet you struggle to get laid and get mad when nonwhites take white women. sounds genetically inferior to me

The girl is from Mexico, no Greeks around, one trip to Europe and its over for the Indio boy, we are everywhere

my girlfriend is blonde with blue eyes and is more beautiful than any girl that you have physically laid your hands on in your life. Hating race mixing because you care about the future of your ethnic group and race is not possible by being a virgin autist. You can be a normal person that gets girls that thinks non-whites should fuck off.

Attached: 1509898317639.png (612x432, 197K)

okay, enjoy becoming a minority

does this pairing make goblino or abominacion

Why are you celebrating the union of an ugly, unnattractive guy with a hot guy? Do you think men are entitled to superior looking women than them? How is this even fair?

depends on which genes win

your gf is getting dicked down on the weekends by Fernando and Jamal lel

They aren't American, so none

Attached: 1521636039765.jpg (861x373, 95K)

either your girlfriend is secretly fucking your gardener or you daughters will get BEANED

AMERIKKKA IS ABOUT TO GET BEANED

Attached: BEANED.png (635x601, 688K)

*bleached

It makes you seethe

I feel bad for my Native American brothers. They fell for the "better life in the USA" meme and now the amerigoblin females are going to absorb their 100% Native genes.