Racemixing is wrong

>racemixing is wrong

Attached: 1514714527050.jpg (221x250, 9K)

>Indians
Bit more violent than whites, not as intelligent, but recognizably human
>Spaniards
Some of the world's least violent people, long record of artistic and mercantile accomplishment
>mestizos
More violent than niggers, dumber than Indians, subhuman filth

Mexico is proof racemixing is wrong

>racemixing is not wrong

Attached: 1517417295502.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

>Race exists

Attached: 1512764843900.jpg (900x729, 96K)

Why are mestizos somfucking violent?

I honestly and truthfully consider race mixing morally reprehensible. You are destroying your own ethnic identity and producing a half breed child that will never truly belong to any one thing

and when everyone's a mutt . . . no one will be!

Attached: Syndrome.jpg (1335x1080, 73K)

>These people have the same genes but they have different variants of them at the same locus
>I literally have to use hundreds of these loci and then characterize the frequency of each allele to differentiate what race someone is
>Lewontin is a lying jew because of this

Attached: 1507445348645.png (645x729, 147K)

both my parents are immigrants from the same European country and the village of my fathers name has existed for 1000 years

>Some of the world's least violent people
spanish culture sounds like everything psychopaths would enjoy.
they like putting themselves into extremely risky situation, bold, and wasteful, all for nothing but pure excitement.
how the fuck they are least violent?

When you mix, you actually create more races. Look at India and many parts of Latin America.

>South Africa is better off without White rule

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>Apartheid was an acceptable system
>Democratic, multicultural nations were wrong for not supporting South Africa's racist regime

Attached: 1517432244962.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

>South Africa is better off without White rule

Attached: w2.jpg (380x380, 14K)

>not wanting to be a minority in your own country is racist

>Even if you deport all non Europeans there will still be infighting amongst Europeans over things like eye color, hair colour, nationality. I believe in inclusiveness.

Attached: images.png (190x266, 5K)

this

India is the oldest country to undergo race mixing and look how that has turned out. 5000 years of it. 5% of us population have all the money, status, caste, respect and looks while the 95% literally shits on the streets. Homogeneous societies are ultimately much more peaceful and accepting of everyone because of tribal instincts which leads to a successful country - Japan, Europe circa 2008, Singapore, China, on and on. The USA is an exception, not the rule.

You should know man, you’re Mexican.

>This nation we colonized and subjugated and were already a minority in is ours and a bastion of white identity

Attached: duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr.png (586x578, 37K)

Yeah, tell me again how it went for the natives that became minority in their own country?

>Bringing running water, law, efficient agriculture, actual houses and electricity is subjugating the natives.

Attached: images (1).png (211x239, 5K)

Finns wouldn't even exist otherwise so maybe try and be grateful!

>RACEMIZING IS SO BAD HERE LET ME SHOW YOU THE SAME MUTT PICTURE I POST EVERY THREAD ON Sup Forums LMAO THAT SHOWED THEM!

Attached: 1499100139736m.jpg (863x1024, 175K)

>MASS MIGRATION IS KARMA FOR COLONIZATION WHITEY *spits half eaten kfc*

Attached: DOI.png (255x197, 5K)

where did these qts come from

goblinos and mulattoes are the worst thing to happen ever

Finns are their own race though.

They actuality denied all of that for non-whites

>Dooming your kid to be rejected not only by one race but two

protip : The white race doesn'tt reject halfbreeds as much as the other race. Blacks don't like mulattos much, and as far as I know hapas aren't very popular with asians.

>OPEN BORDERSH NOW

Attached: Mutt.png (720x773, 117K)