Why do americans dress like children?

why do americans dress like children?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerland-citizenship-rules-referendum-immigrants-anti-muslim-rhetoric-a7576256.html
metro.co.uk/2017/06/04/brits-tell-bigots-about-the-real-british-no-go-areas-6684831/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are manchildren

>me 2nd from left

being fashionable brands one as a homosexual or an out of work model or musician

chris rock and schenider dont look that bad. spade and james are easily the worst dressed.

how the fuck is kevin james so fat but still vascular

>scneider doesn't look that bad
Neck yourself you fucking smelly faggot.

Looks like they're camping or fishing or something. How else would they dress?

A fooking suit of curse.

Because we actually like to be comfy and enjoy ourselves. Now tell me what country you're from so that I can roast you into a fucking coma.

All of these guys (except Chris Rock obviously) are basically ascended white trash.

Basically this, i live in redneckville Canada and if you dont dress like this people stare you the fuck down.

You're right, they should have worn tuxedos to go camping, those poorfags.

You can dress a little better than that, but like and said, you can't dress too /fa/shionably or you'll stand out as a narcissistic fag.

Why are third world subhumans so constantly obsessed with America?

mfw i put on a blazer and people think i am showing off

Where you from, OP. Guaran-fucking-tee you won't tell the truth.

They don't want to admit their own problems

Liechtenstein.

IN ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

Kek America LITERALLY fucking owns your country get the fuck off of my board you insignificant little shit

Jesus.

Do Yuros dress up fancy to go cottaging?

The only problem I'm seeing is that almost everyone there is dressed with clothes too big for their body frames (specially Sandler)

Ironically the fat guy is the best dressed in the pic (his clothes are thight to his body)

That being said, comfort > fashionability

Even the dog is turning away in shame.

I'm from Switzerland, Americans are dumber than Ukrainians and have terrible quality of life, but justify it because "they're rich" even though the average Swiss is far better off lmao

>Implying Spade is /fa/ af in this picture.

Because its easy and fun making fun of the fat retarded kid

Right. Enjoy your Somalian cumbath before bed you surrenderfaggot. We literally bankroll your country because of how big of corrupt kikes you people are by nature.

lots of people from Colorado dress like that, but typically wear a normal shirt instead of that hippie crap

In other words it's because you are obsessed and tsundere and wish we would notice you but in reality most of us wouldn't even know where you are on a fucking map, and not from ignorance but from how irrelevant you are to us. Stay at the fucking kids table and keep your mouth shut or you'll get slapped.

Switzerland is the single country that has a higher Adult income than the US, you dumb swiss fuck.

>HAHA WE'RE MAKING FUN OF YOU Y6OU ARE THE FAT KID HAHA
>Proceeds to get rekt on a global scale in every single thread

Sad!

Why are they touching the help? Lmfao

Zimbabwe

That's his wife's daughter.

that's how you look when you are fat but go to gym

>tfw a citizen of the supreme superpower & have to apologize for it on a Tibetan Ouija board database

>that black girl

the lady with the glasses couldn't resist the BBC. It's not just america anymore

Poles and Ukrainians have always been the biggest coalburners around.

No, he's saying that America is like the fat retard eating paste in the corner that everyone feels kinda of sorry for but makes fun of anyway.
We thought you would understand, since so many fat and retarded people live in America, but you must be one of them.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerland-citizenship-rules-referendum-immigrants-anti-muslim-rhetoric-a7576256.html

>Amongst the most popular male baby names in Switzerland in the past five years are Albin, Saiji, Vadim, Frederick, and Habib.

You could have stopped it.

Excellent rebuttal you fucking moron.

I know what you were saying you idiot. What you were saying is wrong, and you crave American culture and your lives revolves around America while we don't give a fuck if you live or die. Stay absolutely obsessed you disgusting subhuman.

>Gets rekt again
>Y-Y-YOU ARE UPSET LE REACTION IMAGE! ;_;

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING

Yes, American society is obsessed with youth, so much so that we pretend 15 - 25 year olds have anything valuable to offer society other than looking pretty.

>a34

Oh yeah, you're definitely not obsessed. Bin that knife and hand over those house keys to your new Muslim neighbor, faggot.

>yfw Alaskans got their shit together.

you've just got trolled brah

>Third worlders are mad that we have food

S
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Sandler is a shlub and always dresses like that. on or off set fucker wears gym shorts.

>I-I-I WAS JUST ACTING RETARDED HAHA TROLL TIME PLS BE MY BF AMERICA-SAN ;_;

Disgusting. But yes I will be your boyfriend, HETEROSEXUALLY. All gay sex between us will be HETEROSEXUAL.

lol you're so mad hahaha

>actually like to be comfy and enjoy ourselves
Read: We're too self-conscious to be caught trying.

>terrible quality of life,

Confirmed never been to america
I sleep on a tempur pedic you insolent swine

Not pictured: the rest of the world getting fat with us.

What the fuck do you want to have gay heterosexual sex or not you faggot stop sending mixed signals.

This isn't really true. There's barely any fatties outside of north America.

post yfw there is a 44% chance that the American replying to you is non-white

This. The US isn't even in the top ten, hell they're 18th as far as obesity goes. Mexicans are #1 and bongs are right behind murricans.

False. And all the countries with low obesity numbers are third world hellholes full of starving people.

You have to work at a McJob or you won't get any medical care
Your "vacations" (the one or two days you earn every year) are just driving six hours to another state that's exactly the same but has some tourist gimmicks
You have no culture, no history, no pride, no heritage to cling to
You worship a military that does nothing but spend money and shoot brown people so that rich European men can buy oil and earn industrial complex money
Your popular culture is dominated by trashy garbage like hip hop
You only speak one language, and you don't even speak it in a way that's comprehensible in most of the world
Your infrastructure is garbage, borderline China-tier
You have tons of cities with undrinkable water, and "clean water" in most parts is just dumping poison in it so that nothing infectious can live in it
Everyone is fat
Your education system values everyone staying in the same ignorant step as each other and it penalizes anyone trying to escape with debt slavery
You have no public transport system because General Motors raped every city they could in order to force people to go into debt to buy cars
You have the most Orwellian tax system on the planet
Your "food" is either cheese sandwiches and cereal or slathering inedible meat with sauce until you can swallow it
Nobody reads, watches intellectual cinema or values any sort of intelligent art, America is the one who forces tasteless trash like Game of Thrones on the world

America is trash. Plain and simple.

HAHAHAHA WHAT A MAD LITTLE FAGGOT LOL

Post yfw you are American and there is a 99% chance the person that is replying to you isn't white and will probably be ran over or blown up by a Muslim in the next year.

Fashion is for faggots.

This better be pasta because I don't even have enough time to tell you how fucking retarded that shit you just posted is.

Oh my God, bro. A simple yes or no are we gonna have heterosexual gay sex or not?

attractive

You sure proved all the Americans ITT wrong and showed you definitely aren't obsessed with them guys great job!

metro.co.uk/2017/06/04/brits-tell-bigots-about-the-real-british-no-go-areas-6684831/

caring about how people dress is really fucking dumb, especially men
Its far past the time society should get rid of uncomfortable outdated "fashionable" cloths in favor of jeans (or shorts if warm) and a t-shirt

becuz europoors are homosmexualz