Imagine how kino a Hildawg presidency would have been. Drumpf would have been locked up for colluding with Russians

Imagine how kino a Hildawg presidency would have been. Drumpf would have been locked up for colluding with Russians.

He still might be sent to jail. Also there would be nothing kino about a wall street presidency, its what the stupid yanks got anyways lmao

>He still might be sent to jail.

Are there any shows/kinos that reflect a Hillary presidency? Prison Break s1/s2 is the only thing that comes to mind

>says he'll appoint a special prosecutor for hillary
>instead his deputy AG appoints one for him

How did he fuck up this badly?

berniebros BTFO

>He still might be sent to jail
you really drank that kool-aid, user?

>CIA is out of the target board again

Do you understand what the word might means?

This RIGHT HERE is why me and so many other Bernouts went for Trump.

This is the inverse Howard Zinn theory of American History. Howard Zinn said that rich whites created racism to turn poor whites against poor blacks, and he wasn't wrong. But this is rich whites creating racism to turn poor nonwhites against struggling whites, and it's just as evil, and it makes me glad we're living in a reality show instead of moving the little gamepiece a few more spaces along the Globalism Monopoly board toward a world with a .95< GINI coefficient.

Fuck Hillary and fuck globalism

Best thread on tv right now

The memes were so dank. I remember hill dog memes showing up like two weeks before the election as an obvious shill

kek

laughed

I love posting Hilldawg images because of how easily it triggers Sup Forumstards. You think they'd be over her already, especially since it's been almost a year since the primaries

Assuming this was made for some feasible reason, what did Trump lie about?

hilldawg memes were the most esoteric memes

B-B-BUT MUH EMAILS

The best part is how low effort they are. It's like a ghetto of Hildawgs in Drumpf-occupied territory using primitive or improvised weaponry against the larger SS and still inflicting heavy casualties despite losing the war
delicious

>an obvious shill
Nigger are u being ironic on two layers
These were made and used on pol for fun to trigger autists and it actually worked

shhhh let them have their fun, it's all they get nowadays

I love these shitty memes

>MFW I acted like an obvious shill during the election by posting Hilldawg images just because I knew how easily it would trigger Sup Forums
>MFW they still don't understand the irony of them getting triggered by Hillary Pepes after they spent literally the entire election season spamming Trump Pepes everywhere
>MFW imagining how butthurt they would be if Trump was actually impeached and Hillary wins 2020

>Sportz-Gurl looking at Jaxx's crotch and biting her lip

There was that madam president show that came out in 08 thinking she'd win

>whites created racism
Stopped reading there

Why do you think anyone was butthurt? I wasn't butthurt and I'm a fascist. HIlldawg is just so retarded that it ends up being hilarious

>This shill thread is still up

Fuckign SJW redditor mods

I created all of these. The days leading up to the election were hilarious on Sup Forums

illiteracy has always been a major problem among trumptards

I would argue it's a different kind of triggering

Sup Forums triggering everyone else with Trump memes was an exercise in provocation and irreverence mixed in with just enough authentic racists to keep it from becoming coopted. It used shock value by explicitly transgressing what people "shouldn't" say and highlighting how that was slowly turning into "couldn't".

Hilldawg memes being spammed on Sup Forums were funny because they reinforced the deep-seated paranoia people have on there about authoritarians and elite special interests spending money to influence the Internet for private gain. It's like seeing a tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist sitting on a train across from you, leaning forward and saying "they're coming for you" just loud enough that only he can hear. Reinforcing Sup Forums's inability to interact with wider society is what made this meme golden in its own special way

Thank you, based user, for endlessly triggering Drumpfkins. You truly are the hero Sup Forums needs.

Literally who else did? White people owned everything for a 400 year period, who else would have? And don't say Jews you stupid frogposter that meme doesn't work outside stormfront

>0 complaints about off-topic
More and more proof of Sup Forumsedditors being behind the liberal spam on Sup Forums

Do you need a safe space poor baby?

I hope this is counter bait but you know that all the hildawg stuff is ironic right? It's hilarious too.

drumpf btfo!

I made them all too

i always enjoy how the speech bubbles are in the wrong order

Do you? Because you're still crying about the fact that you lost. :)

>created

>Sup Forums has a proright wing Sup Forums ideals thread
>the outsiders claim that this board is about Sup Forums and needs to be 100% ontopic
>this thread and others like it come up
>no a single word from these people

Imagine how kino the pee pee tape is

The new season of Homeland when it comes out.

>you lost
Hahahahaha stupid yank faggot i didnt lose shit.